What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Continuous Rays thread: fun season (2 Viewers)

Well they did win 8 in a row so can't really complain but that's a crappy loss to a crappy team and a rookie pitcher.

Hopefully they take the next 2 to win the series.

Incredibly unlikely loss. Rays were more than a 3-1 favorite, which you rarely see.

The good news is that MLB Tonight just interviewed Cosart, and he seems like a great kid.

I can't remember the last Rays player I disliked more than Roberto Hernandez. It is infuriating that they keep running him out there.

Stop the madness. Too much young talent on this staff to keep Roberto in the rotation.
-0.2 WAR before he gets shelled today. Maybe the best pitching depth in baseball and they are running a negative WAR player out there every fifth day. It's maddening.

Nice streak timing too with Longos slump.

Heard the rotation starting the 2nd half is:

Price

Helly

Archer

Moore

Hernandez

Moore set up to pitch in both series in NY and Boston.

14 straight going into the ASB against Houston, Minnesota, CWS and then Houston. 10 at home.

Gotta make real hay here. Think anything worse than 11-3 or maybe 10-4 and they probably won't be able to get back in the division race. Schedule definitely tightens up after that.
6-1 so far with 7 left against the Twins and Astros.
10-1. This is going better than I could have hoped.
So they went 12-2 against those teams to close the first half. Really awesome.

I have to imagine Archer is done with Durham. Hopefully they send Roberto to the pen.

Yea good win though. Seems like Rodney just decides to focus when it gets interesting.

Jays are one of the best terrible teams I've ever seen though.

@TBTimes_Rays: #Rays are 24-1 in last 25 games started by David Price, Matt Moore, Jeremy Hellickson, Chris Archer; 2-4 in Hernandez starts

Now that's a stat.

Finally reading the Extra 2%. Didn't know that much about the turmoil in trying to get a team in the first place and then Naimoli's crazy antics. I would have loved to hear him calling on on sports radio.

Users who are viewing this thread