Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Would you tell your brother-in-law that his wife

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Keep Yer Yap SHUT!!!! You have no clue if there is anything more than some one-off flirtatious texting going on so don't go opening a can of worms unnecessarily. Unless of course you like a good train wreck in which case blab away.

Also, pics please!!!

Your best move is to post the pics and the texts and let the FFA decide. You also have to decide whether or not to tell your wife. The FFA can help with this as well, but you will get a bunch of snarky answers unless you post the details. There's a direct correlation in the FFA between the quality of advice given and the amount of details provided by the OP. You're bordering on a bunch of these :useless: followed by these :fishing: and then a bunch of :goodposting: where you currently stand. This message was brought to you by captain obvious as you know this to be true.

How tight are you with your wife? Type of thing you could talk to her about rationally without her immediately flipping out and making a scene?

She knows. Not happy. Guy code? Are you serious? I guess ignorance is bliss.
If you tell you will still see the SIL at family functions, you can probably kiss the BIL goodbye.

Your best move is to post the pics and the texts and let the FFA decide. You also have to decide whether or not to tell your wife. The FFA can help with this as well, but you will get a bunch of snarky answers unless you post the details. There's a direct correlation in the FFA between the quality of advice given and the amount of details provided by the OP. You're bordering on a bunch of these :useless: followed by these :fishing: and then a bunch of :goodposting: where you currently stand. This message was brought to you by captain obvious as you know this to be true.

I don't have the pics. I don't have the texts. I've seen them. I don't want to own them. What you guys are taking as lighthearted flirting, I see as flat out cheating. the texts are extremely sexual in context.

How tight are you with your wife? Type of thing you could talk to her about rationally without her immediately flipping out and making a scene?

If you tell you will still see the SIL at family functions, you can probably kiss the BIL goodbye.
Why is that??

Why is that??
Isn't the SIL your wifes sister?

She knows? She's already told her.

How did u or Ur wife see the texts. Need a lil more idea of the text accompanying the ####.

This guy is a friend of mine. He's been divorced for several years. My SIL has been married to her husband for 17 years. She is an attractive woman. I read the texts and saw the picture after he insisted that he had something to show me. Needless to say, I was shocked. It is the real deal.I really can't elaborate on the texts here, too graphic.

What does your wife want to do? Keep the secret and save her sister?

Also, not that it excuses your sister-in-law but was she tanked at the time? Was your buddy flirting or hitting on her or asking for the picks, egging on the texts?

You already did the damage by telling your wife, might as well tell the dude too.

Is it damage?? Put yourself in his shoes. I would hope that you would want to be told if you were in his situation.
Damage to yourself. Your buddy put you in a crappy position. However, since you told your wife, there is bound to be drama in her family eventually. Might as well tell the BIL yourself and just get things moving along.

Archived