What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Justin Forsett or Ben Tate (1 Viewer)

Who will the starting RB for the Texans be week 16?

• Ben Tate

Votes: 11 73.3%
  • Justin Forsett

Votes: 4 26.7%

• Total voters

wiscstlatlmia

Footballguy
With Arian Foster's touches being scaled back already, I think there is a very good possibility he will be sitting by week 16 to rest up for the playoffs

If he does, who do you think will be the back to start in the all important week 16.

obviously if he doesn't get sit this is all irrelevant, but certainly something to think about.

Can I say neither and expect Foster to still get his carries in week 16? At least more of a chance for a TD than Tate or Forsett.

I have every faith that Houston doesn't sit Foster on the side lines almost 4 weeks before his next start. I think they give him a few carries and most of the red zone carries in week 16.

If everything is wrapped up:

5-8 carries on drives

3-5 red zone carries

1-2 TDs depending on how things unfold

8-13 carries, 1-2 catches, 31-60 yards, 1-2 TD

PPR = 10-22 points (it will be TD dependent)

I think they bring him in at the last home game to let the fans cheer and celebrate with him on at least 1 TD score.

If the pats beat hou this week they will only be one game back from hou. They look to limit Foster when they have the game in hand, like this past week. I think Foster is going to finish strong, esp if hou loses this week

Users who are viewing this thread