What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

QB Cam Newton, CAR (1 Viewer)

A little of both. That Patriots offense is going to be a lot better this year than it was last year, along with the defense. They'll be allowed to be a running, play-action team.

Their new personnel will allow them their new identity and another year in the system will only help Cam.
IMO, there were several issues with Cam last year. 1) He didn't grasp the offense. 2) His shoulder / arm strength was nowhere near what it once was. 3) His decision making at times was suspect.

Taken in order . . . Cam may do better by having more time to learn the offense, but the NE scheme is very cerebral . . . which is not a term I would use to describe Cam Newton. He seems more like a schoolyard player than a tactician. While his knowledge of the playbook should be somewhat better, I doubt that will be a huge plus in his corner.

As the season went on, Cam just didn't have the accuracy to hit guys that were wide open and frequently bounced the ball to his receivers. Apparently he got a throwing coach now to work on his mechanics . . . but I question how much Cam will be able to change his throwing motion after 11 seasons. Sounds a little late in the game to be relearning how to throw the football.

Maybe those two played into him making poor decisions, but his pocket presence wasn't very good, he had too many balls deflected that were easy interceptions, and he carried the ball like a loaf of bread and fumbled.

This offseason, there were discussions on the three things needed to be successful as a NE quarterback: be able to read and process defenses at the line and live in play, be able to make quick and good decisions, and be able to deliver the ball accurately and in sync with the receivers.

None of those are strengths of Cam Newton, and I don't think he will be able to make any of those strengths in his game. Sure, he might be better in those areas than last year, but he won't be good at any of them.

What did NE do in the offseason? They drafted a rookie QB whose strengths are ALL of those items. Mac Jones is a much more traditional fit for NE than Cam Newton is. And Jones will be able to absorb and understand the Pats playbook way better than Cam will. Jones is said to have a better knowledge of the Alabama playbook than any of the coaches and actually was brought in for scheming and game prep there.

Cam's strengths are leadership, experience, working hard, running the football, and respect of players and coaches. Those are all good traits, but in today's NFL, QBs need to be able to pass to move the ball up and down the field.

It's only a question of when, not if, Mac Jones' strengths become more valuable than Cam Newton's strengths and Jones provides a better chance of winning. It will be interesting to see what happens, but there is a chance Jones could start Week 1 and never look back. But there is also a chance that Cam starts the season as the starter, NE wins a lot of games, and they stick with Newton as long as they are winning. There is also a decent chance Cam misses time (as that's been an issue across his career).

Maybe NE can win on 1) ground and pound with 2) timely passing and 3) elite level defense and 4) special teams. But each of those numbered items are not guarantees, and Newton will need all of those to break right if he hopes to stay the starter for the whole season.

Cam's strengths are leadership, experience, working hard, running the football, and respect of players and coaches. Those are all good traits, but in today's NFL, QBs need to be able to pass to move the ball up and down the field.
A fantasy player's worse enemy if he has Patriots RBs. 

Disclaimer:  I don't have any.

Last edited by a moderator:
IMO, there were several issues with Cam last year. 1) He didn't grasp the offense. 2) His shoulder / arm strength was nowhere near what it once was. 3) His decision making at times was suspect.

Taken in order . . . Cam may do better by having more time to learn the offense, but the NE scheme is very cerebral . . . which is not a term I would use to describe Cam Newton. He seems more like a schoolyard player than a tactician. While his knowledge of the playbook should be somewhat better, I doubt that will be a huge plus in his corner.

As the season went on, Cam just didn't have the accuracy to hit guys that were wide open and frequently bounced the ball to his receivers. Apparently he got a throwing coach now to work on his mechanics . . . but I question how much Cam will be able to change his throwing motion after 11 seasons. Sounds a little late in the game to be relearning how to throw the football.

Maybe those two played into him making poor decisions, but his pocket presence wasn't very good, he had too many balls deflected that were easy interceptions, and he carried the ball like a loaf of bread and fumbled.

This offseason, there were discussions on the three things needed to be successful as a NE quarterback: be able to read and process defenses at the line and live in play, be able to make quick and good decisions, and be able to deliver the ball accurately and in sync with the receivers.

None of those are strengths of Cam Newton, and I don't think he will be able to make any of those strengths in his game. Sure, he might be better in those areas than last year, but he won't be good at any of them.

What did NE do in the offseason? They drafted a rookie QB whose strengths are ALL of those items. Mac Jones is a much more traditional fit for NE than Cam Newton is. And Jones will be able to absorb and understand the Pats playbook way better than Cam will. Jones is said to have a better knowledge of the Alabama playbook than any of the coaches and actually was brought in for scheming and game prep there.

It's only a question of when, not if, Mac Jones' strengths become more valuable than Cam Newton's strengths and Jones provides a better chance of winning. It will be interesting to see what happens, but there is a chance Jones could start Week 1 and never look back. But there is also a chance that Cam starts the season as the starter, NE wins a lot of games, and they stick with Newton as long as they are winning. There is also a decent chance Cam misses time (as that's been an issue across his career).

Maybe NE can win on 1) ground and pound with 2) timely passing and 3) elite level defense and 4) special teams. But each of those numbered items are not guarantees, and Newton will need all of those to break right if he hopes to stay the starter for the whole season.
this is a great summary of the Patriots current situation!

Since 2015 he has thrown just 71 TD to 54 INT, he's in a steady decline and that will continue. I would imagine your scenario of Mac Jones starting from week one has a very real chance of happening. 

The Athletic's Jeff Howe reports Cam Newton injured his right hand during the Patriots' Friday OTAs and did not return to practice. 

Newton reportedly hit his throwing hand on another player's helmet during 11-on-11 drills. The Athletic's Jeff Howe said Newton "kept checking for swelling near the knuckle on the base of his right index finger" after suffering the injury. "He threw one pass during the next period then went to the trainers," Howe said. Mac Jones and Jarrett Stidham then rotated reps with the No. 1 offense. An extended absence for Newton could position Jones to compete for the Week 1 starting job as the Patriots head into training camp in July. The team's pass catchers figure to benefit from an offense quarterbacked by Jones.

RELATED: 

Mac Jones

SOURCE: Jeff Howe on Twitter

Jun 4, 2021, 12:53 PM ET

The Athletic's Jeff Howe reports Cam Newton injured his right hand during the Patriots' Friday OTAs and did not return to practice. 

Newton reportedly hit his throwing hand on another player's helmet during 11-on-11 drills. The Athletic's Jeff Howe said Newton "kept checking for swelling near the knuckle on the base of his right index finger" after suffering the injury. "He threw one pass during the next period then went to the trainers," Howe said. Mac Jones and Jarrett Stidham then rotated reps with the No. 1 offense. An extended absence for Newton could position Jones to compete for the Week 1 starting job as the Patriots head into training camp in July. The team's pass catchers figure to benefit from an offense quarterbacked by Jones.

RELATED: 

Mac Jones

SOURCE: Jeff Howe on Twitter

Jun 4, 2021, 12:53 PM ET
I expected something like this to suddenly "happen" later in training camp the closer we got to the season as a polite way to potentially allow Mac Jones to assume the starting position and not hurt Cam's feelings in public.

I expected something like this to suddenly "happen" later in training camp the closer we got to the season as a polite way to potentially allow Mac Jones to assume the starting position and not hurt Cam's feelings in public.
My money was on a hamstring...

NFL Network's Ian Rapoport reports Cam Newton suffered a "slight bone bruise" during Friday's OTAs.

The injury is "not considered major at all." Newton injured his throwing hand on a teammates' helmet during 11-on-11 drills. He'll likely be shut down or limited for the remainder of OTAs as a precaution, but Newton should be 100 percent for the start of training camp. Newton's absence opens up first-team reps for Mac Jones and Jarrett Stidham.

SOURCE: NFL Network

Jun 4, 2021, 7:34 PM ET

The Boston Globe's Jim McBride reports Cam Newton (hand) will be a "full go" during Patriots' mandatory minicamp. 

Head coach Bill Belichick said last week that Newton's hand issue wasn't serious, and it appears he'll take on a full complement of snaps during the team's mandatory minicamp. Widely considered the locked-in Week 1 starter, Newton will be pressured throughout the season by first-round pick Mac Jones, who could see significant playing time if Newton's struggles continue into 2021. "While Newton is the starter, and the Patriots are rostering four quarterbacks, it’s hard to imagine both of those holding true through the entire season," the Boston Herald's Andrew Callahan said. Newton remains a risky late-round pick in best ball leagues. 

RELATED: 

Mac Jones

SOURCE: Jim McBride on Twitter

Jun 14, 2021, 9:47 AM ET

ESPN's Mike Reiss reports Cam Newton (hand) was "consistently first in reps" during Patriots OTAs.

Newton appears to be past the hand injury that threatened his availability during the voluntary portion of OTAs. He was followed by Mac Jones, Jarrett Stidham, and Brian Hoyer (in that order) for reps under center Tuesday, suggesting Newton will also open training camp as the team's starter. The summer is still expected to feature a competition between him and No. 15 overall pick Mac Jones.

SOURCE: Mike Reiss on Twitter

Jun 14, 2021, 1:48 PM ET

The throws they showed on early edition didn’t looks good. These were just QB and WR drills against no defense. 

Patriots head coach Bill Belichick said Cam Newton is "way ahead of where he was" during the 2020 offseason. 

"There's no question about that," Belichick added when comparing this offseason to last year's chaotic COVID offseason. Belichik has been unfailingly complimentary of Newton, who signed an incentive-laden deal with New England in March. Newton said his progress in the team's famously complex offense stalled after he missed practice and game action with COVID-19. Newton was fantasy's seventh highest scoring QB before being placed on the COVID list. "I was behind and I was thinking too much," Newton said in March. “The offense kept going and I was stagnant for two weeks. It was all new terminology. I wasn’t just trying to learn a system for what it was, I was learning a 20-year system in two months.” He appears locked in as the Pats' Week 1 starter. His presence is a knock on the fantasy value of New England's running backs, as Newton takes short yardage carries -- including goal line totes -- away from Damien Harris and company. A Newton-led Patriots offense might be able to support one every-week pass catching fantasy starter. That could be Jakobi Meyers, who appears to be the team's No. 1 receiver. 

RELATED: 

Jarrett Stidham

, Mac Jones

SOURCE: Phil Perry on Twitter 

Jun 15, 2021, 10:15 AM ET

I heard an interview with Mike Reiss this morning. He pretty much thinks it would take a longer-term injury for Cam to lose the starting gig at this point. Even if Newton was mediocre in camp and Jones went nuts, Reiss thinks BB would still start the season with Cam. Part of his reasoning was that once they move on to Jones, Cam is essentially done. And Reiss doesn't think they are anywhere near wanting to be done with Cam and that Mac is nowhere near ready. Stidham wasn't even a consideration (even though he has looked like the best option so far).

I saw some of the footage from yesterday's practice. Cam was . . . not good. With receivers running routes and no defenders on the field, Newton sailed multiple throws way over the heads of his receivers. As in they couldn't even get a finger tip on the ball if they wanted to. Maybe it was the wet weather, but Cam didn't look good in the footage that I saw. (Maybe he did better in other parts of practice, but he looked worse than he did in the regular season last year . . . as hard as that is to process).

This is like Happy Days hitching their wagon to Potsie or Ralph Malph after Fonzie leaves, at least give Chachi a shot.

The Cam era in NE can't end soon enough. 

CAM NEWTON QB, NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS

NFL Network's Mike Giardi reports a "legit competition" between Cam Newton and Mac Jones will be on tap at training camp.

Jones was reportedly fast-tracked throughout OTAs and mandatory minicamp, getting more reps than Newton on a number of occasions and, only until the final day of minicamp, performing better than the latter. The Patriots also threw everything at Jones to confirm his grasp of their playbook, which was created at the same time as the New Testament. Newton did suffer a hand injury mid-camp, gifting Jones more reps out of necessity, but it's very clear the two will duke it out over the summer to start in Week 1 against the Dolphins. Both are considered ambiguous late-round options for Best-Ball, 2-QB, and SuperFlex leagues.

RELATED: 

Mac Jones

SOURCE: Mike Giardi on Twitter

Jun 28, 2021, 2:30 PM ET

FairWarning said:
Their under 9 wins is a lock if Cam plays half a season.
If he plays half a season, it would be because he’s playing well. If they’re 1-3, he’s not starting another game. 

If he plays half a season, it would be because he’s playing well. If they’re 1-3, he’s not starting another game. 
I know they had some people sit out last year, but they are another year removed from Brady. Their last few high picks haven’t panned out either.  Asking them to win 10 (to lose the bet)in a pretty decent division is a solid play IMO.

I know they had some people sit out last year, but they are another year removed from Brady. Their last few high picks haven’t panned out either.  Asking them to win 10 (to lose the bet)in a pretty decent division is a solid play IMO.
They were set up to win 10 games last year with a much weaker roster than the 2021 team. They lost on the last play at the one yard line to SEA. Cam fumbled at the 10 yard line on what looked like a game winning drive against BUF. And they would have beaten KC with a competent college QB (Newton was out with COVID).

They are better, stronger, and have more depth at pretty much every position group and are back to having to make tough roster decisions and releasing decent players to get to 53 players. 

This year’s team should be able to win 10 games no matter which guy they play at QB. The biggest difference between the current NE team and the team that had Brady is the AFC East teams are all better than they used to be. 

They were set up to win 10 games last year with a much weaker roster than the 2021 team. They lost on the last play at the one yard line to SEA. Cam fumbled at the 10 yard line on what looked like a game winning drive against BUF. And they would have beaten KC with a competent college QB (Newton was out with COVID).

They are better, stronger, and have more depth at pretty much every position group and are back to having to make tough roster decisions and releasing decent players to get to 53 players. 

This year’s team should be able to win 10 games no matter which guy they play at QB. The biggest difference between the current NE team and the team that had Brady is the AFC East teams are all better than they used to be. 
Which is another reason they won’t win 10 IMO - the division is better.

That wasn’t my point. I don’t expect them to win 10. Was simply saying I don’t expect Newton to be the reason they don’t hit the over. I would expect his leash is only a month or so as the starter.

Cam Newton completed 8-of-9 passes for 103 yards, one touchdown, and no interceptions in the Patriots' preseason win over the Eagles.

Mac Jones went 13-of-19 for 146 yards and no touchdowns or interceptions. Newton started and played with the first team, while Jones came in after him alongside the other second-teamers. Patriots OC Josh McDaniels chewed Jones out after he checked it down in the middle of the field with no timeouts near the end of the first half, but the rookie was almost perfect outside of that. It seems like Newton currently leads the competition, but Jones is right on his tail. It's a true battle for the Week 1 nod.

RELATED: 

Mac Jones

Aug 19, 2021, 9:58 PM ET

Following the Patriots' second preseason game, Jeff Howe of The Athletic believes it "would be a stunner" if Cam Newton doesn't open the season as the starter.

Newton is "on track" to get the nod in Week 1 following his near-flawless second preseason outing, going 8-of-9 for 103 yards and one touchdown against the Eagles after a couple strong practices against Philly. Mac Jones, by all accounts, has had a strong summer, but Newton has gotten progressively better after a slow start to camp. With Newton likely to open the year as the starter, it makes Damien Harris a more enticing RB2 play with multi-TD upside in a run-centric offense with Cam under center.

RELATED: 

Mac Jones

, Damien Harris

SOURCE: The Athletic

Aug 21, 2021, 11:54 AM ET

I just cant see Cam resigning for a back up role. The heavy praise BB seems to shower Newton with unlike how he treated Brady is another factor. 

I think Cam plays until he gets hurt and then it will be too hard to take Jones out if he's playing well.

this guy is so absolutely washed, it's painful to see. 

Not to single you out, in fact your perception is commonplace, and flawed.  Consider the following....

2020 By The Numbers

Edelman strained his knee before week 2 @Seattle.  He played 4 more games after that but was basically toast, catching 2 balls per game after going 8/11/179/0 vs Seattle. 

Cam's leading receivers were Meyers, Byrd, Harry and Izzo.

Games 1-3 Pre-Covid

238 ypg passing 50 ypg rushing, 2 PTD, 2 INT, 4 RTDs, completion rate 70%, QB rating 90.

Pats go 2-1 including last minute loss to Seattle.

Games 4 DNP vs KC (Covid)

KC DNP - Pats trail 6-3 at halftime go on to lose 26-10.  Thanks for nothing Brian Hoyer.

Games 5-6 Immediately following Covid

128 ypg passing, 48 ypg rushing, 0 PTD, 5 INT, 1 RTD, completion rate 64%, QB rating 46.

The rushing production all came in the Denver game (10/76/1) and NE lost an ugly field goal game.

SF stopped the run and NE got smoked 33-6.

Games 7-11 Remainder of Pre-December Football and Post December Football (Game 16)

235 ypg passing, 35 ypg rushing, 5 PTD, 0 INT, 4 RTDs, completion rate 70%, QB rating 105.

The end of the game 7-11 stretch was a disheartening loss to the Texans 27-20 in which Cam threw for 365 yards, but no one could get open in the end zone and HOU concentrated on stopping the run.  Watt and Watson had enough heroics to win that game, but more importantly it was foreshadowing for the December to come, as the template had been established that no amount of individual effort from Cam could overcome the fatal flaws of NE's receiving corps.  To the contrary, its in Cam's nature to try to overcome, and the combination produced DREADFUL results.

Games 12-15 (Nov 29 - Dec 28)

103 ypg passing, 34 ypg rushing, 1 TD, 3 INTs, 3 RTDs, completion rate 57%, QB rating 62.

Pretty much all the rushing output came against LAC as NE blew them out 45-0.  Anthony Lynn is a joke.  

NE narrowly won vs Arizona, but probably shouldn't have.  In the remaining 3, NE got crushed and was non-competitive.

Season Summary

2021 Pats did not have the personnel to compete in December.  Cam had no business playing in the two weeks after Kansas City (but we only know that in Covid hindsight).  Outside of the two windows, in the remaining 9 games of the season (the majority of the season), Cam contributed 70% completion rate, 5 PTDs, 2 INTs, and 8 RTDs.  With 8 players opting out.  And with Meyers, Byrd, Harry and Izzo.  And no pre-season.

How many games would the 2020 Patriots won with Brady?  Cam had 8 games with significant rushing contribution that was likely the determining factor in 5 victories.  I'll give Brady 3 incremental wins because he's obviously the goat, but then deduct three for the absence of the Cam threat.

If Jones had been drafted at the start of last year versus this year, how many games do you suppose he would have won in 2020.  The likely answer is 3 games plus or minus 1.

Now this year, NE plays Miami in Week 1 and Tampa in Week 4, and I'm flabbergasted that the myopic, ungrateful, impatient and disrespectful Boston sports community (fans and media) want to (a) blame 2020 on Cam being "washed" and (b) put Matt Jones in the situation of going 2-2 best case to start his career.  

Cam Newton gives NE the best chance to win this year, and may be the single most undervalued QB in drafts this year.  I am not claiming this will happen.  I am merely saying its well within the range of outcomes.  I'm also aware that Cam may not be the same dude he was pre-covid but the lack of respect and loyalty he's confronted with offends me.

Meyers-> Meyers

Byrd-> Bourne

Harry -> Agholor

Izzo -> Jonnu Smith, Hunter Henry

Massive reload during the off-season.  Defense, Trent Brown and Run Game are Back.  Judon is here.

Wake up and get on board.  The Dark Lord is coming, and he's bringing hell with him.

OC Josh McDaniels: "Cam has gone in there, he played well the other night. He’s practiced well. But, I know those guys are really competing hard and we’re giving them an opportunity to compete and play a lot of football."

“The offense has been able to get into a decent rhythm with Mac. Generally speaking there were very few, if any, pre-snap errors. Which is really the goal for a QB in our system, is ‘let’s get out there and set the table right and do it as quickly as we can.”

"I think that decision from Bill will be made when the time is right to make it. Cam certainly is the starter now, and he has done a good job."

Not to single you out, in fact your perception is commonplace, and flawed. 

I don't think making every excuse imaginable for his performance last season makes my perception flawed. I think he's done. He can barely run, can barely throw... He's a backup at best right now.

I don't think making every excuse imaginable for his performance last season makes my perception flawed. I think he's done. He can barely run, can barely throw... He's a backup at best right now.

It's ironic that the guy who "can barely run" broke the single season NFL record for QB rushing TDs.

:shrug:

He was awful last year...beyond painful as a fan to have to watch him play, took a lot of fun out of it...his running was overrated last year...did a nice job in short yardage but really wasn't a threat to really break one off...I have prepared myself for the fact he will be the starter but unless he is vastly improved over last year he will not be in there long.

It's ironic that the guy who "can barely run" broke the single season NFL record for QB rushing TDs.

:shrug:
Didn't that happen 10 years ago? He cam close last year but didn't get it IIRC.

He did, however, throw more picks last year than TDs. There were games where he looked absolutely miserable as a passer, shellshocked almost. He can no longer pass or run as well as he once could, which to me is the definition of being washed. The Pats offense as a whole was a bit of a mess last year, and Cam's play suffered from but also contributed to that equally.

Does Cam give NE the best chance to win this year? Maybe... but how much better of a chance and to win one or two more games? I don't see the Pats making it very far into the playoffs if at all. So what is the point of trotting Cam out there when you could have Mac get some experience? Who cares if he gets smoked by Tampa week 4? He's not going to have a perfect record... so why are people acting like Mac getting losses is going to ruin his career?

The only reason to start Cam in my opinion is if the Pats don't intend on starting Mac at all this year.

He was awful last year...beyond painful as a fan to have to watch him play, took a lot of fun out of it...his running was overrated last year...did a nice job in short yardage but really wasn't a threat to really break one off...I have prepared myself for the fact he will be the starter but unless he is vastly improved over last year he will not be in there long.
I am fairly confident he will be "improved" . . . but "vastly improved" is questionable.

Reasons he (and the team) should be better . . .
- Another year removed from surgery
- Wasn't signed a month before the season started
- Full OTAs / training camp / team practices and no Zoom / virtual practices
- A year to learn the playbook
- No COVID holdouts
- Real TE's and a deep threat receiver added
- Much improved defense
- Strong running game
- Jones breathing down his back

So Cam should do better and the team should be better than last year. By what amount, who knows? And how much better is enough to leave him in there as the starter? Put another way, given the roster, COVID, and the last minute signing element, I don't think any QB in the league would have looked good playing in NE last year, and they would not have been a playoff team no matter who was QB.

If he goes 2-2 or worse in the first 4 games, I won't complain if the switch get's made.

Can I onboard you if he starts 3-1?  Or day I say it...4-0?  My guess is NE will be 3-1 at that point, but beating Tampa would be absolutely epic.

If he goes 2-2 or worse in the first 4 games, I won't complain if the switch get's made.

Can I onboard you if he starts 3-1?  Or day I say it...4-0?  My guess is NE will be 3-1 at that point, but beating Tampa would be absolutely epic.
If Gilmore is back and able to play against TB, I think they have a chance. BB will find defensive play calls, stunts, and wrinkles from the 60's and 70's that TB12 hasn't seen before.

If they plan on running schemes that Tom practiced against for 20 years, they are going to get torched. IMO, they have to uncover stuff that Brady has never seen . . . which at this point probably isn't a whole lot.

I hope the decision to play Cam is based purely on his play and not the play of the whole team…if he plays well and is contributing to victories keep him going but if they are winning in spite of him I want him gone…I have zero faith in him…I have read all of the reasons/excuses from last year but right now I don’t buy any of it and won’t until I see him play well for an extended period of time.

If Gilmore is back and able to play against TB, I think they have a chance. BB will find defensive play calls, stunts, and wrinkles from the 60's and 70's that TB12 hasn't seen before.

If they plan on running schemes that Tom practiced against for 20 years, they are going to get torched. IMO, they have to uncover stuff that Brady has never seen . . . which at this point probably isn't a whole lot.
Or you simply get pressure up the middle which has always been his biggest kryptonite.

I hope the decision to play Cam is based purely on his play and not the play of the whole team…if he plays well and is contributing to victories keep him going but if they are winning in spite of him I want him gone…I have zero faith in him…I have read all of the reasons/excuses from last year but right now I don’t buy any of it and won’t until I see him play well for an extended period of time.

I can agree with that.  I think it will be easy to tell either way.

BREAKING . . .

STATEMENT FROM THE NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS

"On Saturday, Cam Newton traveled to a Club-approved medical appointment that required him to leave the New England area. He received daily Covid tests, which were all negative. Due to a misunderstanding about tests conducted away from NFL facilities, and as required by the NFL-NFLPA protocols, Cam will be subject to the five-day entry cadence process before returning to the facility. Cam will continue participating virtually in team activities and return to the club facility on Thursday, August 26."

No Cam at practice today (and for the next few days).

Users who are viewing this thread