What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Texans at Patriots*** (1 Viewer)

Texans + Patriots 55

Commercials with Packers in them: 56

Last edited by a moderator:
Someone correct me if I'm wrong but someone told me Welker has the most kick returns in NFL history without a return.

Kubiak better wake up fast and realize that they need to put up points and not play Woody Hayes football.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong but someone told me Welker has the most kick returns in NFL history without a return.
Welker has 182 kickoff returns with 1 TD.Desmond Howard has 349 kickoff returns with no TD for the record.

Texans blow a golden opp to stop the Pats but instead it's Hernandez taking it in on the next play after they fail on the fumble recovery.

Houston #25...what was he doing on that fumble? Looked like he was batting it away from himself.

And since it got me curious, Phil McConkey has the record for most punt returns without a TD, 228 from 1984-1989.

The Texans can never just come out and pound the ball to start a game. Always play action every week on the first drive.

Way to go Brandon Lloyd. That's how you celebrate a TD! Fist pump to the crowd and then turn around and run back to celebrate with your teammates.

Classy.

Users who are viewing this thread