What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Stock Thread (30 Viewers)

I'll settle for the trading account being up 2% today
That's about all mine is up today. Which I love any day, since it can pay for a new Harley-Davidson Street 750. Not that I need another motorcycle or would choose that one.

I went with the warrants and I'm up 20%, what has your position done?
21.3%

Kicking myself for selling this one in the 50s.  Ugh.  

I do still own BETZ which is an gambling ETF which owns DKNG but it's significantly less fun and there will be no lambos for me here.

Perhaps a used Tercel
Don't worry, it will come back down.  Good choice on Betz, it has crushed DKNG.  DKNG is up 60% since June, Betz is up 113%.  More Lambos their than DKNG thus far.

RMGCU

So was this mentioned just because it was a newish SPAC, or the guys in charge or general idea intriguing?

Jumped back in PLTR at the open which is already paying off. Also opened a position in LAZR where another good-looking pennant is forming. 
Just a heads up. PLTR lock up expiry I think happens mid month. I have no idea what it will do to sp, but something to watch for I suppose. I'm a hold and add with PLTR so will ride it out regardless.

I had this stock for 4 months, read through all the merger presentations, and voted in the merger all before I realized the company is called Danimer Scientific instead of Daimler Scientific.
Do you really think they can survive if DOW decides to challenge them?

Do you really think they can survive if DOW decides to challenge them?
The apparently have the IP around this type of biodegradable polymer that no-one else has. I'm not anywhere near knowledgeable enough to know how hard it would be for the big chemical companies to create something similar. From what I've read, they have a full pipeline of orders and want to use the SPAC proceeds to invest in more capacity. Not sure how big the addressable market is for this, but it has suddenly become a $5B valued company. Will be interesting to see what the financials look like.

The apparently have the IP around this type of biodegradable polymer that no-one else has. I'm not anywhere near knowledgeable enough to know how hard it would be for the big chemical companies to create something similar. From what I've read, they have a full pipeline of orders and want to use the SPAC proceeds to invest in more capacity. Not sure how big the addressable market is for this, but it has suddenly become a $5B valued company. Will be interesting to see what the financials look like.
Yeah, Dow created plastic and have huge deep pockets, so I imagine if they wanted it, they could create it. But that's long term, and probably a sharp near term trade

SANA >>> SAVA eta >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>CLEU

Last edited by a moderator:
SANA >>> SAVA eta >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>CLEU
buy the SAVA dip?

Ok, I own a little API. Bought it a couple weeks ago on a recommendation and it’s doubled. I have no clue what it does and if it’s got a good future. The only article on it seems to state that it will miss revenue when it announces Q4 results. Seems like it’s been caught up in an it’s great to be Chinese even if they waterboard teachers. Luckin kicked my ### but API and BILI have worked out. BILI has tripled since Halloween.

Thoughts on selling and seeing what the Q4 results do?

Any strong opinions on IPOE?  I have a pretty large position and I thought it would have moved more by now...actually a bit confused to be honest.

Any strong opinions on IPOE?  I have a pretty large position and I thought it would have moved more by now...actually a bit confused to be honest.
i have no position, but have been eyeballing it all morning figuring out if i want in.  somebody needs to hit it with a stick. 

I don't get the Chick Fil-A love. Their breakfast Chicken Minis are pretty good for breakfast. To me, it takes their sweet and spicy sriracha dipping sauce to make anything on their lunch menu worthwhile. The regular chicken sandwich with that on it is pretty good. The fries dipped in that = pretty good. Nothing there makes me think there should ever be lines of cars outside the parking lot, though.

Users who are viewing this thread