Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

4 minutes ago, BassNBrew said:

Yup.  Forward PE of 6, dividend of 5%.It shouldn't have been down 3.5% with the S&P was only down 0.5%  @Todem may want to look at this one.

I eventually bought some after reading the hype various places. Chad made a good case and I still have warrants.

• Like 1
  • Replies 60.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• fantasycurse42

• stbugs

• BassNBrew

• cosjobs

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Trying to time bottoms is very hard. If you believe in the company long term I feel this price is a very strong entry point long term. Set it and forget for a while. When it doubles....take your

I will make a wager. If this stock hits $420.69 before this earnings call on March 31st, I will pass out 100 FBG subscriptions to the gents in the stock thread.

sponks

Just now, 2Squirrels1Nut said:

If I had enough money to buy just a small amount of every stock suggested here I would be rich already. lol

Yup, I can't wait for next years stock contest. Not gonna throw a crazy amount but I know someone here put in 5K this year.

• Thanks 1

Seeking Alpha Summary of Recent Buffett Moves

Buffett has twice delivered timely advice to buy at crisis moments, but he has never told investors to get out of the market. Value investors don't do that.

Buffett's market views can best be found by thoughtful examination of his recent actions; for example, trimming Apple likely stemmed from valuation and position size.

Buffett clearly couldn't find his favorite "great companies at a fair price" and settled for bond-like companies where immediate high dividends reduce duration, thus lowering risk.

Elimination of JPMorgan and Pfizer positions inspires questions about how he sees them as differing from other companies in their industries.

Don't miss the obvious takeaway: Buffett isn't exactly a bear, but his actions speak of a broadly overpriced and bifurcated market.

The rest can be found here

• Like 1
44 minutes ago, General Malaise said:

@urbanhack did you ever buy boring old People's United PBCT?  Up 15% today after M&T Bank buys them.

:thumbup:

Yes.. loaded up on it in my rollover IRA a few weeks ago.   :hifive:

• Like 2
  • Love 1
38 minutes ago, Ridgeback said:

I like this one too, but it keeps on busting down through support...

LoanDepot just IPO'd. It had to adjust valuation down by 75%. Lot's of other lowered too or canceled IPO. The market sees rates going up and worried about the gravy train disappearing which is accurate. However, the decline in UWM stock is treating it like just another mortgage lender and it isn't. Wall St is behind understanding that and understanding how they are positioned to really out perform it's peers as rates increase. 

• Like 3
29 minutes ago, ericttspikes said:

Sold 25% of my CCIV bought at 13. With my principal out, I'll hang onto the rest and see where it goes.

thought about taking out my cost basis, but I'm letting it ride. 🎲  🎲

1 hour ago, BassNBrew said:

Yup.  Forward PE of 6, dividend of 5%.It shouldn't have been down 3.5% with the S&P was only down 0.5%  @Todem may want to look at this one.

It's my only individual stock in my house fund. Figured it made sense to put there.

15 minutes ago, TripItUp said:

thought about taking out my cost basis, but I'm letting it ride. 🎲  🎲

Good luck. I still don’t remember who mentioned this in here first. I owe them.

Took out my entry money and am letting the rest ride to the triple digits!

Sold RMGCU and YUM (holding YUMC only now).  Bought SFTWU, AHACU, HAACU, SGAHU.  Overweighted SFTWU a bit - I like that space as a future growth area.

Edited by Sand
3 hours ago, SWC said:

so i got into stx at just under 47 and have watched it climb and it throws off nice dividends too so basically it is my favorite thing i own right now take that to the bank bromigos 

got in at just over 2 bucks back when they were still private.  Selling half my shares when it hits 75

• Thanks 1
5 hours ago, beef said:

OIL BABY!  

Trimmed some NRGU at @115.  More set at @117.50  and 120

More at 125 and 130.  About half of what I had.  We'll be looking to buy back on a dip under 100.  Really hoping for a pullback to 80-90... 

Just now, steelerfan1 said:

anyone else adding more FLGT? it's approaching 110. I got in at 150, but I'm not sure 110 is where it stops...

I haven't added any.  Some of these recent adds have done nothing but drop.

DM and AGTC down over 15% for me.

• Thanks 1

Why do bond ETFs and bond mutual funds no longer move inversely to stonks. For the past year, it seems when stonks go down, my bond funds go down too (not by as much of a percentage, but still down). They used to almost always move inversely to each other, unless I'm an idiot.

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, NajehHejan said:

Why do bond ETFs and bond mutual funds no longer move inversely to stonks. For the past year, it seems when stonks go down, my bond funds go down too (not by as much of a percentage, but still down). They used to almost always move inversely to each other, unless I'm an idiot.

was wondering the same thing. down 2% in the small bond position i took. would have been better off just leaving it in the settlement fund...

Damn, might be my worst day since last March. Now, since I’m over triple from that bottom it doesn’t sting a lot. It’s hard to tell if this is temporary or maybe some more pain.

Didn't do much other than get out of CCI and AYX for NVTA and FLGT. Been meaning to dump those two and with the ones I bought down so much, happy to trade places. I believe way more in the other two five years from now.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, General Malaise said:

Can one of you crypto heads explain to me why DMGGF is up 22% while GBTC is down 6%?  Is this because of Doge?  Is the devil involved?  

Anyone?  

Is it better to be a miner than a holder?  God, I feel like my grandfather when I tried to explain email to him.

Nibbled into some SFTW (Satellites For The Win!) units today. Definitely the furthest from NAV I have bought a SPAC prior to the merger, but I have been getting a bit of FOMO in the emerging space sector and it seems to have a lot of potential.

Edited by Desert_Power

Sold a few big names that were up today

Sold a few PLTR puts at a 10% 4-day return after it found support again under 28.

Sold a couple penny stocks that were up today.

Tried to shrug the rest off.

Edited by Worm
23 minutes ago, General Malaise said:

COMING FROM BEHIND LIKE A GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLDDDDDDDEEEEENNNNNNNNNNN GREEK.

CO 

BALT

BLOCKCHAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111111111

Can’t believe this is taking off but I’m thrilled. 

• Thinking 1