What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Stock Thread (15 Viewers)

I may have to call SoFi soon and do some refi if IPOE doesn't pick it up.  

Last edited by a moderator:
Got back into $SKLZ after learning more about it. They report next week. 

Current portfolio by size (some are small just because they’re new, not necessarily ranked by conviction): SE, CRWD, AAPL, SQ, MSFT, FVRR, ETSY, AXON, DKNG, PINS, U, GDRX, FLGT, TTD, ABNB, NEE, Z, NNOX, SKLZ, DMTK, IMMR, SRNGU

Also about 10% cash.
Just curious, did you get out of TSCO or is that a different account?

NNOX, CRSP, FLGT....googling retirement in Malaysia...
It's a positive that word is still in there and you're not googling "working until 80"

Just the other day I was looking at a "best places to retire cheap" and Malaysia kept coming up

Last edited by a moderator:
Interesting that as the S&P 500 and Nasdaq drop, the Cryptos I hold are way up. If that inverse relationship becomes a long term trend, that would be great. 

What a disappointment DM has been!
Desktop Metal, Inc. (NYSE: DM), (“Desktop Metal” or “the Company”), a leader in mass production and turnkey additive manufacturing solutions, today announced that the Company will redeem all of its outstanding warrants (the “Public Warrants”) to purchase shares of the Company’s Class A common stock, par value $0.0001 per share (the “Common Stock”), that were issued under the Warrant Agreement, dated March 14, 2019 (the “Warrant Agreement”), by and between the Company and Continental Stock Transfer & Trust Company, as warrant agent (the “Warrant Agent”), as part of the units sold in the Company’s initial public offering (the “IPO”) and that remain outstanding at 5:00 p.m. New York City time on March 29, 2021 (the “Redemption Date”) for a redemption price of $0.01 per Public Warrant (the “Redemption Price”). Warrants to purchase Common Stock that were issued under the Warrant Agreement in a private placement simultaneously with the IPO and that are still held by the initial holders thereof or their permitted transferees are not subject to this redemption.

Under the terms of the Warrant Agreement, Desktop Metal is entitled to redeem all of the outstanding Public Warrants if the last sales price of the Common Stock is at least $18.00 per share on each of twenty trading days within any thirty-day trading period ending on the third trading day prior to the date on which a notice of redemption is given. At the direction of the Company, the Warrant Agent has delivered a notice of redemption to each of the registered holders of the outstanding Public Warrants.

The Public Warrants may be exercised by the holders thereof until 5:00 p.m. New York City time on the Redemption Date to purchase fully paid and non-assessable shares of Common Stock underlying such warrants, at the exercise price of $11.50 per share. Any Public Warrants that remain unexercised at 5:00 p.m. New York City time on the Redemption Date will be void and no longer exercisable, and the holders of those Public Warrants will be entitled to receive only the redemption price of $0.01 per warrant.

Ric Fulop, Desktop Metal’s CEO and co-founder, said, “We are pleased to streamline our capital structure following the close of our business combination and enhance our cash position by eliminating the Public Warrants. More than 75 percent of our public warrants have been exercised to date, bolstering our cash balance and providing us with significant financial flexibility to invest in both organic growth initiatives and pursue inorganic business opportunities in line with our strategy to own printers, parts, and materials that address Additive Manufacturing 2.0 applications across an array of verticals.”
i think this means the price will be depressed to sub-20 levels (current levels) for at least another month, into April, regardless of the earnings results next week. am i reading that correctly?

Interesting that as the S&P 500 and Nasdaq drop, the Cryptos I hold are way up. If that inverse relationship becomes a long term trend, that would be great. 
If anything typically when the market is very red crypto has been as well.  Maybe the start of a new trend here but over the last few weeks they've typically run together more than inverse.

Man did I ever catch a falling knife a few weeks ago with CRSP.
Wish I could fast forward 5 years. Today is tough to watch. I am a bit flush with cash but I still wonder if it’s over. Luckily my taxable account is where I have most of my cash and Amazon, which while down is down way less than the rest of my holdings. My IRAs getting crushed but I can’t touch it for 10 or so years anyway. 401ks are indexed so not bad and the contributions mask losses.

My look again at some bargains and nibble a bit to lower my cost basis in a few things. Most of the stuff I’m way up on, I’ve got more than enough and they’re still way up.

Note to self, late February and early March suck. 

It's a positive that word is still in there and you're not googling "working until 80"

Just the other day I was looking at a "best places to retire cheap" and Malaysia kept coming up
Yeah, I was semi joking, semi curious too. And since I love SE, I’m sure the locals would accept me as one of their own when I brought that up...

Wish I could fast forward 5 years. Today is tough to watch. I am a bit flush with cash but I still wonder if it’s over. Luckily my taxable account is where I have most of my cash and Amazon, which while down is down way less than the rest of my holdings. My IRAs getting crushed but I can’t touch it for 10 or so years anyway. 401ks are indexed so not bad and the contributions mask losses.

My look again at some bargains and nibble a bit to lower my cost basis in a few things. Most of the stuff I’m way up on, I’ve got more than enough and they’re still way up.

Note to self, late February and early March suck. 
If you do nibble at st would love to see what as we have some cash but after getting in on a few AMT, CRSP, NNOX, FLGT pretty high I’m a bit gun shy. Started a DIS position at around 162 and was really wanting that to pull back a bit but not sure if that will happen.

Yeah, I was semi joking, semi curious too. And since I love SE, I’m sure the locals would accept me as one of their own when I brought that up...
My goal has been slightly altered a bit. All I can do is laugh. Damn, swift and vicious kick to the nads today. Down a little over 10% from the peak. Will be interesting to see where we are at the end of this year. Starting to look like a mirror image of 2020, which sucked for a bit but got better.

If you do nibble at st would love to see what as we have some cash but after getting in on a few AMT, CRSP, NNOX, FLGT pretty high I’m a bit gun shy. Started a DIS position at around 162 and was really wanting that to pull back a bit but not sure if that will happen.
DNMR is one, FLGT was another. Don’t have any of the former, got some of the latter. Should have never sold it back in the summer, but at least it’s closer to what it was. I sold some Amazon earlier so that boosted my cash a bunch. It’s hard to know if this was the worst of it. It’s a pretty bad dad. Still way, way up based on beginning of last year but it still hurts. I meant to trim but never did. That worked out well last March as did all the purchases at the bottom. 

Users who are viewing this thread