What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Stock Thread (17 Viewers)

What are the stocks dragging up the nas? Because it sure as heck isn't the stuff I own which is still mostly red on a day where nas is +1%. 

Btc going to soar over the weekend.

Buy gbtc while it's still on sale!

Im also buying more $mara and $mstr

All will be up 20% or more by mid next week or I'll shut my pie hole.
GBTC still your main stock/cef bitcoin play?  

Last edited by a moderator:
GBTC still your main stock/cef bitcoin play?  
My largest holding is Mara at about 30% of my portfolio, but it's definitely much riskier.

Gbtc coming in 2nd at about 20%

Eta: the net asset value (NAV) of gbtc with btc at 49300 is $47.86 so it's trading at about an 8% discount instead of a premium.  I don't expect this discount to last very long.  With the ETF's on the horizon the days of 30%+ premium are probably behind us, but I don't see any reason for it not to resume in the 5-15% range in the very near future.

GBTC isn't an ETF....
Close enough.  It's a trust so as a bitcoin uber bull I actually prefer it to an etf because when grayscale buys bitcoin, it's off the market forever.  

Obtc has been trading a couple weeks now too and it's all over the place premium wise.  I haven't been able to get a good read on it so I don't currently have any positions.

Close enough.  It's a trust so as a bitcoin uber bull I actually prefer it to an etf because when grayscale buys bitcoin, it's off the market forever.  

Obtc has been trading a couple weeks now too and it's all over the place premium wise.  I haven't been able to get a good read on it so I don't currently have any positions.
What’s your outlook on RIOT?  I added more today low 30s. 

Asking for a friend. How much GameStop is too much? 

Literally minutes left at the sale price. We are gapping up on Monday.
To be clear, we're predicting GME gapping up? ..there were posts in between yours DD.

I'm in for another bundle of GME today. More than doubled my position.

Also was able to sell 3/5 $150 weekly calls on the first batch that I bought. Didn't trigger today so brings my cost basis down to $107 on those shares.

• Love
Reactions: JAA

Just pointing out that if an actual bitcoin ETF does get approved then these close end funds will likely not be able to compete/trade at a discount. This dynamic seems to be playing out in Canada.

I was driving most of the day and been tied up with business out of town tonight until just now.  I looked at QS about 10 AM and was 😪 but then saw the end price and was 😃.  What a 1 day chart that is.

Indian bitcoin ban turns out to be FUD.  2nd most populated country in the world back in play.

Bitcoin exchanges currently holding only about 2.4 million btc in supply, while bitcoin holders are increasing at a rate of about a million new each month.

Every billion you hear invested takes another 20,000 or so off the market.  Every dollar invested in etfs will need to be backed with btc.  The biggest difference between the etf and the trusts is that the etfs will be redeemable, which will drive up volume.

:excited:

We will be fine. Hooter from the internet said so. 

Seriously though ETH is going the exact opposite direct of btc this weekend which is interesting. 
It was announced yesterday that ethereum is adapting that 1559 change which will make ETH "combustible" and both burn off supply as well as lower transaction rates.  Some of the big eth miners are ticked off, but I think it's more greed than anything.

Best thing to ever happen to eth. I think we see 5k+ by June.

It was announced yesterday that ethereum is adapting that 1559 change which will make ETH "combustible" and both burn off supply as well as lower transaction rates.  Some of the big eth miners are ticked off, but I think it's more greed than anything.

Best thing to ever happen to eth. I think we see 5k+ by June.
5k per share?!

Users who are viewing this thread