Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

1 minute ago, Desert_Power said:

I think today will put it with a larger market cap than Chewy :lol: 

Going to be added into tons of ETFs soon because of this market cap. 

• Like 1
  • Replies 61.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• fantasycurse42

• stbugs

• BassNBrew

• cosjobs

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Trying to time bottoms is very hard. If you believe in the company long term I feel this price is a very strong entry point long term. Set it and forget for a while. When it doubles....take your

I will make a wager. If this stock hits $420.69 before this earnings call on March 31st, I will pass out 100 FBG subscriptions to the gents in the stock thread.

sponks

12 minutes ago, Charlie Harper said:

I know you're not an advisor, but what would you put the odds on a double up at these prices?

If the price closes above $800 on a Friday in the future, I am not sure the problem is solveable. ie there are not enough shares to be bought to cover the calls. The simulations go wonky at these levels.

Edited by David Dodds
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

funny shenanigans here. Halt so they can load in more short attacks. Those of us that have been tracking the volume know this is a mirage. Wake me up on 3/22. The clearing houses don't want to bridge the buy/sell prices anymore. People are waking up to the inevitable. If they drive it low enough, I am a buyer.

Edited by David Dodds
  • Thanks 1

Not to halt momentum here, but I've made mention a time or two that we have been working hard on a deal to help bring a private helium company public the last 2 years and have a large position in this company.  Helium  gas is in constrained supply (and has been since the last BLM auction of 2018) and demand continues to increase via tech, semiconductors, medical, space exploration just to name a few.  

There are very few ways to play helium currently.  Not my first mention of this one, but if you're a gambler and like stocks priced at a buck and change, you can do worse than Desert Mountain Energy which has some helium deposits in Arizona. Priced at a $1.85 in the US under DMEHF.  I'd be happy to discuss offline if anybody had more interest.  

There is also Royal Helium and American Helium, but those are hard passes for me/us.  These might also do well once the helium market is galvanized by what we're working on in a 'rising tide lifts all boats' sort of way, but my money is on DMEHF if you're intrigued enough to play this gas.  

• Like 6
  • Thanks 6

This giant drop now triggers the SSR rule which severely limits short sellers the rest of today and tomorrow too.

Now we get to wait to see how retail gets screwed here.

Edited by David Dodds
  • Like 1

Just bought into BLDP again on the dip.

I bought and sold this once already and regretted it. Going to hold long term and probably add more as cash becomes available.

This is one of those bought with profits from a penny stock.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Just now, wilked said:

So where's everyone trying to get into RBLX at?

It's indicating 66-70 or so right now. I put in at 75 to be safe and I'll get whatever it opens at based on history. So, if it opens at 67 I'll get it at 67.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, McBokonon said:

It's indicating 66-70 or so right now. I put in at 75 to be safe and I'll get whatever it opens at based on history. So, if it opens at 67 I'll get it at 67.

Same here

4 minutes ago, IC FBGCav said:

Sell off?

Use common sense. No one was selling at $345, but everyone wants out at $200...LMAO. They halted the trade because the gap between buying and selling was large. A short ladder from a high frequency trader took advantage of that and slammed the price down to scare people.

It's time for Ryan Cohen to ask for shares to be called in front of their earnings. 

• Thanks 1
6 minutes ago, wilked said:

So where's everyone trying to get into RBLX at?

I also have a limit order at $75 and change. Just for fun, valuation seems pretty insane.

9 minutes ago, ChiefD said:

Just bought into BLDP again on the dip.

I bought and sold this once already and regretted it. Going to hold long term and probably add more as cash becomes available.

This is one of those bought with profits from a penny stock.

Of course cause I opened a position at $25 today. Doh.

3 minutes ago, Charlie Harper said:

Of course cause I opened a position at $25 today. Doh.

I would still buy it there. I'm going to try and free up some more cash and hope I can get it anywhere near $25. 

• Like 1

I put a limit order for $205; everything looks halted 🤷🏻‍♂️?

Looks stabilized now and I won’t get there. It was worth a shot. 

Edited by pmedina
  • Like 1
51 minutes ago, General Malaise said:

Not to halt momentum here, but I've made mention a time or two that we have been working hard on a deal to help bring a private helium company public the last 2 years and have a large position in this company.  Helium  gas is in constrained supply (and has been since the last BLM auction of 2018) and demand continues to increase via tech, semiconductors, medical, space exploration just to name a few.  

There are very few ways to play helium currently.  Not my first mention of this one, but if you're a gambler and like stocks priced at a buck and change, you can do worse than Desert Mountain Energy which has some helium deposits in Arizona. Priced at a $1.85 in the US under DMEHF.  I'd be happy to discuss offline if anybody had more interest.  

There is also Royal Helium and American Helium, but those are hard passes for me/us.  These might also do well once the helium market is galvanized by what we're working on in a 'rising tide lifts all boats' sort of way, but my money is on DMEHF if you're intrigued enough to play this gas.  

Sorry this got ignored - there should be a meme stock thread imo 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1