What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Stock Thread (18 Viewers)

Whales trying desperate to keep this above $270
The whales heavily invested in the 3/19 options have not even jumped in the party yet. This will be a war in an effort to get this above $300 at the end of the day. 
What do I know but the timing here seems rough.  Gonna need to see some huge jumps to get it to $300.  I worry about it getting halted and then there is no time left.

Last edited by a moderator:
How stupid of a hedge fund manager does one have to be to continue to fight over GameStop. The people you are fighting have grown up on video games. We game, strategize, and devise ways to beat the bosses. Forget what your boomer mind thinks. This is a GAME to many of us on the other side. And armed with your misdeed of you over-shorting this stock + the ETFs it was in + creating synthetic shares, you are cornered.

We literally have one of the sharpest minds in creating a business (Ryan Cohen of Chewy fame)

You will die of a thousand cuts from us by just holding.

Last edited by a moderator:
How stupid of a hedge fund manager does one have to be to continue to fight over GameStop. The people you are fighting have grown up on video games. We game, strategize, and devise ways to beat the bosses. Forget what your boomer mind thinks. This is a GAME to many of us on the other side. And armed with your misdeed of you over-shorting this stock + the ETFs it was in + creating synthetic shares, you are cornered.

We literally have one of the sharpest minds in creating a business (Ryan Cohen of Chewy fame)

They are not just holding.  They are trying like hell to manipulate the situation.  They are buying time.

I think they are over levereged.  They keep passing the short buck to the next week.  They are waiting for people to get lazy or disinterested.

I dont understand why the $300 calls arent being forced out now.

I think the good guys might be controlling everything right now to keep it in the channels. This stabilizes things and keeps retail from getting skittish and fleeing. If it overheats now and then retraces, it would scare a lot of people.

How it's playing out now is simply a growth story. I would love 3-5% a day all the way up to 3/19 when the fuse gets lit and we get liftoff.  

• Thinking
Reactions: JAA
Wow ... 5 huge buys to take it from 275 to 280.  3 big sells to drop it only 2 points.  Met with support at 278.

Im loving this yahoo chart:  My Link

Bought VUZI last week and it went down 10% first two days. I did not want a free ride violation so I held another day. Its up 42% from purchase price now. I know nothing about it, except one of the CNBC ponytail guys said it was good buy last week.

I was reading about Max Pain stock price today.  Seems that $280-$300 was it for the lenders.  Real shame for all those $300 calls.

JAA said:
I was reading about Max Pain stock price today.  Seems that $280-$300 was it for the lenders.  Real shame for all those $300 calls.
Have a link you recommend, ID be interested to read?

• Smile
Reactions: JAA

Users who are viewing this thread