Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Stock Thread

9 minutes ago, General Malaise said:

Desert Mountain having a great day.  :bag:

I suck.  Never listen to me.

You didn't sell it because your thoughts on the situation changed. You made that clear. You simply took the price tag off your soul.

• Love 1

4 minutes ago, BassNBrew said:

You don't suck, you just let your political bias override your thoughtful analysis.  If DM hired a lunatic, you needed to weight that decision proportionally rather than throwing all your pennies on the floor.

Note - Also to your credit, you pointed this out when you mentioned selling.  Nothing wrong with being principled if that's important to your investing strategy.

I should have just thrown pennies, tbh.

• Thanks 1
  • Thinking 1

1 hour ago, identikit said:

Any idea on an exit point for this one?

Thanks for the tip.

None at all. Based on the limited info I have there should be trial results soon.  I'll likely hold until then unless I reach 40% up which is my typical exit point.  

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Angry Beavers said:

PENN taking a dip today - Could be a buying opportuniy - apparently Dave Portney released a sex tape.......... er - somehow a tape of him got leaked. 

His response was pretty funny. Basically “Yeah, I ####. Yeah, it’s a little kinky. Also this is my third ####### tape. Buy the dip.”

• Laughing 4

28 minutes ago, McBokonon said:

His response was pretty funny. Basically “Yeah, I ####. Yeah, it’s a little kinky. Also this is my third ####### tape. Buy the dip.”

Now THAT is how you handle it.

Very refreshing ... instead of the usual back-pedaling and apologies that most resort to.

• Like 1

Just now, Bob Sacamano said:

Smokes Paul Pierce.

Now, that dude is an idiot. At least have sex on the video, don't just sit there looking high while a couple ladies are twerking in the background, like interactive wallpaper. 

On 4/5/2021 at 11:28 AM, The General said:

@hooter311

Are you still holding / liking long term MARA outlook. I doubled up on your advice (5 bagger on GBTC) sold half so am sitting on “free shares” but still don’t want to lose that cash :lol:

You have been money so far, thanks!!

I'm still holding about 100k worth of mara shares.  Think another 10k btc price jump is imminent.

• Love 1

3 minutes ago, Dwayne Hoover said:

HGEN you sick dog, would it kill your owner to put himself out there a little more and drum up some support

Definitely don’t understand the radio silence from them since the results last week. Been over a week now. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nick Vermeil said:

What are your thoughts on INVU?

Not currently on my radar, but happy to look into it.  Thanks for bringing it to my attention.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, McBokonon said:

Link to hearing on Teams

For those in TMDX (I have a starter position) you might notice the stock is halted. Their heart system is being reviewed by an FDA advisory committee right now. There's a chance we hear a recommendation today but an actual approval is probably months away.

They just voted favorably. Doesn’t guarantee an FDA approval but this certainly helps. 

57 minutes ago, McBokonon said:

They just voted favorably. Doesn’t guarantee an FDA approval but this certainly helps. 

Think TMDX might be a 🚀 at open tomorrow?

8 hours ago, Nick Vermeil said:

What are your thoughts on INVU?

Was brought up in the penny thread at around $.38.  Loving life so far, but would be interested to hear about long term too

Talk on Reddit SOS is their next play.

Looks like it's already started...

SOS up 30% after hours...

With a plan to buy today and set sell orders that will never trigger. Short sqeezin it seems. 

I'm not really a Reddit guy so maybe someone else has more info ... Or I could be way wrong.

17 minutes ago, Bossman said:

Talk on Reddit SOS is their next play.

Looks like it's already started...

SOS up 30% after hours...

With a plan to buy today and set sell orders that will never trigger. Short sqeezin it seems. 

I'm not really a Reddit guy so maybe someone else has more info ... Or I could be way wrong.

Seems like it's running well.

I'm in for 1000 at $5.90

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, JB Breakfast Club said:

The turnaround has begun. Like what I'm seeing here. 

Put some money in this morning on the nice volume. Not looking long term, just hoping for a quick rebound.

1 hour ago, Capella said:

Being held back today by amaz...wait, no everything else. 

Damn, it’s been on a run. Almost wish I didn’t trim to buy other stuff. Still by far my largest holding and I don’t see myself trimming more. It’s my index fund outside of 401ks.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1

28 minutes ago, steelerfan1 said:

And to think a short time ago, I was actually happy that I locked in at $160 for FLGT...

Glad I sold some up there but I've been just watching this thing fall. Not wanting to lock in the loss.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Bossman said:

You still holding this "boat anchor"?

Lol ... This and Googl holding me afloat.

Yep. My "winners" today - Amazon, Google, Kroger, and the biggest, GOEV. (Which I have very little but it's up a chunk)

34 minutes ago, -OZ- said:

Glad I sold some up there but I've been just watching this thing fall. Not wanting to lock in the loss.

I’m not going to sell. I don’t think it’s going to go under and I’ve seen how volatile it can go both ways, so for now I’m hoping to at least break even. It seems I bought FLGT NNOX CRSP and EBS at the exact point they nose dived. I’m taking it as a lesson in patience and also a lesson where I’m going to be more of a VTSAX total stock market guy except for a handful of solid companies and of course SE.

• Like 1

NNOX, TMDX, CHWY all were sell the news stocks it seems. NNOX seems to be getting shorted pretty hard, not sure what's going on with TMDX but I'm sure I'll be back there eventually. Market right now doesn't seem to want to wait on pre-revenue specs to prove themselves and are loading up elsewhere.

• Sad 1

54 minutes ago, steelerfan1 said:

I’m not going to sell. I don’t think it’s going to go under and I’ve seen how volatile it can go both ways, so for now I’m hoping to at least break even. It seems I bought FLGT NNOX CRSP and EBS at the exact point they nose dived. I’m taking it as a lesson in patience and also a lesson where I’m going to be more of a VTSAX total stock market guy except for a handful of solid companies and of course SE.

Having bought NNOX at the same point, I've also learned a lesson ...

don't tail steelerfan.

• Laughing 3