What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Stock Thread (14 Viewers)

Good luck!  I’m still all in on MUDS. Financial institutions now heavily invested, new NFT today (Bazooka Joe), and options expiring.  Volatile week, but I think we’ve turned the corner 🙏
Im sure ill hop back in.   :thumbup:

Damn you UPST for making me look smart and dumb at the same time.
Thing is in beast mode. I’m not personally concerned about not going all in already. Still need to see them reduce customer concentration risk but I’m confident they will. Tons of room ahead, and I imagine we’ll see a pullback of some sort soon.

Thing is in beast mode. I’m not personally concerned about not going all in already. Still need to see them reduce customer concentration risk but I’m confident they will. Tons of room ahead, and I imagine we’ll see a pullback of some sort soon.
Lol it is. Buying a bunch more in the $80s would have mitigated the concentration risk. I’d think $160 has to be a ceiling based on last time. I definitely planned to phase in more shares, so the only true regret was not having enough cash in the IRA because I didn’t just pull the trigger on KALA and CLOV when they both had jumped back up into profits. Could have doubled up+ my shares last week. Oh well, FLGT is still looking tasty.

The ANVS run from mid $20s to $98 earlier today

:shock:

I sold my few shares Wednesday for decent profits when it hit $30 but was able to get a few scalps in today on the ride up. 

Crazy. Day trading is fun!

KGB top 20 or so.  What I'm recommending for my buddy,

25% Cash

1) BTC/ETH/etc 10%

2) JD 10%

3) DIS 5%

4) AMZN 5%

5) BLDP 5%

6) DKNG 5%

7) UUUU 5%

8. MUDS 5%

9) TSLA 5%

10) SPCX 5%

11) RIOT 5%

hmmmmm

KGB top 20 or so.  What I'm recommending for my buddy,

25% Cash

1) BTC/ETH/etc 10%

2) JD 10%

3) DIS 5%

4) AMZN 5%

5) BLDP 5%

6) DKNG 5%

7) UUUU 5%

8. MUDS 5%

9) TSLA 5%

10) SPCX 5%

11) RIOT 5%

hmmmmm
I would be shocked if Todem recommended any Bitcoin.

That is a whole lot of speculation.
Yeah @KGB this is great if he’s looking to gamble and doesn’t care about losing all of his money. This is pretty terrible if he’s looking to start investing. A lot of the stocks mentioned in this thread outside of obvious big names should be a small part of an overall stronger portfolio.

Last edited by a moderator:
Capitulation 

Shopping list we will take positions in. Deploying 12-15% of the 25% cash we have. 30% off the highs was where I was looking and we are going to be in that hot zone today.

AAPL

AMZN

GOOGL

EMR

CSCO

T

EXC

LMT

PG

JPM

INTC

MSFT

GLPI

BA

BMY

TGT

VZ

At some point the most stressed area (Travel/Leisure/Oil)

PEO - This is my oil play

DIS

CCL

DAL
My post from 3/16/20

We also added in the days and weeks and few months following:

FDX

DFS

PM

AMT

MDU

PFE

BLMN

MGM

BLDP

QS

CAT

NFLX

KO

PEP

NKE

DE

CMI

MRK

PG

WMT

LMT

DEO

TSCO

EBS

GIS

RTX

GCV (Convertible Bonds)

ADX (for those with much smaller amounts looking for a well managed large growth closed end fund)

We just recently added BABA on the big weakness a week or so ago.

Speaking of gambling, $LAZR up in premarket. Big call buy last week leading to TSLA speculation, high short interest. I’m not doing it but if you’re looking to roll the dice...

My post from 3/16/20

We also added in the days and weeks and few months following:

FDX

DFS

PM

AMT

MDU

PFE

BLMN

MGM

BLDP

QS

CAT

NFLX

KO

PEP

NKE

DE

CMI

MRK

PG

WMT

LMT

DEO

TSCO

EBS

GIS

RTX

GCV (Convertible Bonds)

ADX (for those with much smaller amounts looking for a well managed large growth closed end fund)

We just recently added BABA on the big weakness a week or so ago.
My list above,

:coffee:

Thought I saw some news this morning that TSLA is using their Lidar.
Bloomberg is reporting Tesla signed with them now.

On Monday, Bloomberg reported Tesla has a contract to use such sensors from Luminar for testing and development, according to people familiar with the matter: "Luminar sold Tesla the sensors on that Model Y as part of an agreement between the companies.

Bloomberg is reporting Tesla signed with them now.

On Monday, Bloomberg reported Tesla has a contract to use such sensors from Luminar for testing and development, according to people familiar with the matter: "Luminar sold Tesla the sensors on that Model Y as part of an agreement between the companies.
Interesting shift.  Elon was against Lidar, although just about every other self driving play was using them.  Not sure where that places their development vs. the competition.  Stock having a nice bounce.

any early thoughts on Procore? Just went public.  I'm a huge fan of the company.  Not just their growth but they've built a phenomenal culture. Employees are all-in.  Future son in law works there.  Raised guidance, exceeded that.  Got to $90.  Not sure where they are today.  Anybody looked at them?

any early thoughts on Procore? Just went public.  I'm a huge fan of the company.  Not just their growth but they've built a phenomenal culture. Employees are all-in.  Future son in law works there.  Raised guidance, exceeded that.  Got to $90.  Not sure where they are today.  Anybody looked at them?
I never had - they look interesting. Need to dig in more, thanks for bringing them up.

Users who are viewing this thread