What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Stock Thread (7 Viewers)

Sold some of the ALLY I bought yesterday (up 13% today) and added a little more JPM & VZ.  I'm on 90-day probation with Fidelity right now, so can only buy with settled cash, and am out for the day or I'd add a little more DKNG.

You guys holding onto OPES?  It's been down a lot and I'm a little worried about the restaurant industry with all the covid spike fears.  

(ETA: VZ ex-dividend date of 7/9/20 coming up)

Last edited by a moderator:
I’m up in the 5 figures today. Heck yeah. I’m green overall just because of CYDY. Something is definitely afoot at the Circle K.
I think we’ve got a similar portfolio.  Was up .3% yesterday due to CYDY and PLUG, and tech and CYDY carrying it today.  Crazy that CYDY is approaching my second largest holding and about to pass AAPL which has grown close to 400% since purchase.  

The best part of the cumulative runnup is that a 13% increase today is a 35% increase on $2.00 cost basis.  Compounding is a wonderful thing.

CYDY was the first stock I ever bought - thanks to Chet!

This was back in December and I opened my Fidelity brokerage account specifically to buy it. I made the mistake of only buying 250 shares @ .79.  Damn what could of been! Almost bought 1,000 but back then (seems so long ago!) spending $800 on a stock seemed intimidating. 

You guys holding onto OPES?  It's been down a lot and I'm a little worried about the restaurant industry with all the covid spike fears.  
I still am.  That 50% gain has sure dwindled fast, but the plan was to hold until BurgerFi goes public and I'm going to stick with that.  Doing the same with FMCI/Tattooed Chef.  

CYDY was the first stock I ever bought - thanks to Chet!

This was back in December and I opened my Fidelity brokerage account specifically to buy it. I made the mistake of only buying 250 shares @ .79.  Damn what could of been! Almost bought 1,000 but back then (seems so long ago!) spending $800 on a stock seemed intimidating. 
That’s awesome.  The first stock I ever bought was Daktronics (back in something like 2000).  On the day I purchased, it ended the day as the market’s biggest loser that day.  Enjoy your success! 

I'm not a rich man nor am I a gambler, but I have some play money... and I just threw most of the rest of it at CYDY.  Hey, why not.  I don't NEED the money and this is my heartpumping entertainment with no sports being played.

I had a good amount of shares (over 10k) from before and just doubled my doubled my position.  Now my cost basis is just over $4. 

I'm not a rich man nor am I a gambler, but I have some play money... and I just threw most of the rest of it at CYDY.  Hey, why not.  I don't NEED the money and this is my heartpumping entertainment with no sports being played.

I had a good amount of shares (over 10k) from before and just doubled my doubled my position.  Now my cost basis is just over $4. 
User name checks out.

It’s that easy!
MARK, AAL, XSPA, CIDM, AND VISL make me think otherwise  :lol:   I am up 14% YTD in my Roth and 26% in my brokerage though, which is great!

For a couple weeks there I went a little crazy with RH stocks. :mellow:

But - thanks to everyone here - I am learning every day, making money, and having fun doing it!  

Last edited by a moderator:
Since FBG's average 8, and the Uber Elites here are 10+, CYDY is still guppy in this 6 range.  All-time Legend 12 range status looking possible.

Users who are viewing this thread