What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Stock Thread (8 Viewers)

I’ve got a little bit of money into individual stocks like AMZN, GOOG, NFLX, and FB but also own some QQQ which those above stocks make up around 30-40%.  
Im curious how others handle their portfolio and if the simplicity of just selling out of the individual securities and owning more shares of something like QQQ is the smart way to go.

It is eerily quite from the executive team at cydy.  So many ways to interpret that.

My guess is that its not that they just decided to sit on their hands and stop talking. 

Speculation:  Conversations with Big Pharma, the kind you're not allowed to leak and these knuckleheads know that if Nader gets in front of a camera he's going to trip up and say something. 
They need to be very quiet on results, on discussions with big pharma, on uplisting, etc.  

Pulled out my initial investment at this level, as well.  Being a sheeple.  In at .95, out at 9.75.  Still holding 90% of original stake.

Anyone buying anything at these levels?  I’ve purchased a few SPACs recently but sitting on some cash and not sure what to do with it?
I'm considering opening a position in Planet Fitness (PLNT) right now. Obviously a covid-sensitive stock, so in the short run you may have to tolerate some volatility. Long term, though, it's performed extremely well. Currently trading at 67% of its 52w high.

wow. I would NEVER be able to deal with this ####.

Certainly wish I could have gotten in at 75 cents or whatever it was when i first stopped in here. But Jesus this kind of stuff would stress me out.

Users who are viewing this thread