What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Stock Thread (32 Viewers)

Great. We can go from 140000k dead to 250000k while they jerk off. We’ll probably have heard immunity by the time a vaccine and/or treatment are approved 
Yea not to sound like trump here but if this thing is proven not to harm you or have crazy side effects it seems like you gotta roll with it? I understand precautions in normal situations but we are in the middle of a nightmare here. 

**I would say this about literally anything that is shown to be effective and not harmful. Let’s go already. 

CYDY stockholders universally like this post. I get it.

First, let’s see what the results say. Next this is mild/moderate, I’m interested in to know the fatality rate, my bet is it’s low.
CYDY does have a pivotal trial ongoing, but it’s filling pretty slowly.
Look this could be great money but overall I’m a million times more interested in this pandemic going away or being at least calmed down to where we have treatment if you get it. I don’t care what does it. I want to get back to living and I’m tired of wondering if I am getting rona every time I get within 5 feet of somebody. 

Look this could be great money but overall I’m a million times more interested in this pandemic going away or being at least calmed down to where we have treatment if you get it. I don’t care what does it. I want to get back to living and I’m tired of wondering if I am getting rona every time I get within 5 feet of somebody. 
I’d give everyone a cocktail of the best every pharma company has to offer for some fall football

If the data is strong, I don’t think they can sit on this very long. If it’s inconclusive, they will likely take longer to digest the results.
As an investor/trader what I’m worried about is waking up to a 6AM press release that says....

we unblinded check you next week /EOM

As an investor/trader what I’m worried about is waking up to a 6AM press release that says....

we unblinded check you next week /EOM
I’m anticipating this. It scares me that others aren’t and I’m going to have to weather severe turbulence next week waiting.

Last edited by a moderator:
Fauci talking about a monoclonal antibody clinical trial!!

Results late summer or early fall...

Based on timing that is not CDiddy?  Do we think he is even aware of the trial?  How could he not be?

Maybe he is and just added the standard Nader 2 month dummy delay to the timeline.

Anthony Fauci told Facebook, Inc. ‘s Mark Zuckerberg that he expects results for a clinical trial on monoclonal antibodies by late summer or early fall, underscoring the speed at which the government has been working to quickly approve and roll out treatment for the novel coronavirus.

Fauci Optimistic for New Covid Treatment to Be Available by Fall

What are the primary endpoints of the M2M?
Just one primary endpoint:

Primary Outcome Measures  :

Clinical Improvement as assessed by change in total symptom score (for fever, myalgia, dyspnea and cough) [ Time Frame: Day 14 ]

Note: The total score per patient ranges from 0 to 12 points. Each symptom is graded from 0 to 3. [0=none, 1=mild, 2=moderate, and 3=severe]. Higher scores mean a worse outcome.

Myalgia is pain/soreness. Dyspnea is shortness of breath. 

Based on timing that is not CDiddy?  Do we think he is even aware of the trial?  How could he not be?

Maybe he is and just added the standard Nader 2 month dummy delay to the timeline.

Anthony Fauci told Facebook, Inc. ‘s Mark Zuckerberg that he expects results for a clinical trial on monoclonal antibodies by late summer or early fall, underscoring the speed at which the government has been working to quickly approve and roll out treatment for the novel coronavirus.

Not sure why our monoclonal antibodies haven’t been getting a ton of love?

Good results in July, one more trial, approval in Fall... seems feasible. 

Late summer/early fall would be the time needed to fully enroll the 390 patients for the severe/critical which is likely necessary for FDA approval.

Late summer/early fall would be the time needed to fully enroll the 390 patients for the severe/critical which is likely necessary for FDA approval.
Seems weird in an interview today to not say we’ll have a peak at some results next week, no?

Uh guys, when you go to https://www.cytodyn.com/ right now there is a header at the top with a link that says ‘Dr Fauci speaks about monoclonal antibodies for COVID-19 at 11:00 mark’ and it takes you to the Zuck/Fauci interview.
Honestly this screams pump and dump to me.  Totally irresponsible to post a link on you website to a respected gov't official insinuating they are talking about your company.

Honestly this screams pump and dump to me.  Totally irresponsible to post a link on you website to a respected gov't official insinuating they are talking about your company.
I sort of felt that way as well, but Fauci is about as high profile as you can get so it’s an important news item for a company with a monoclonal antibody in clinical trials. I can see both sides but I’m not sure I see it as much more of a bit of a validation that Fauci thinks they are very important right now.

Also, if you watch and see the link, I think you have to be thinking pump and dump to insinuate that they are saying Fauci is talking specifically about their treatment. You could also easily read it as a hey, Fauci is saying our type of treatment may be the most important one and that maybe Remdesivir and hydrochlorowhatever aren’t the saviors that my boss has tried to say they were.

Anyway, if you want to see it as pump and dump you can easily do so, but it is also just a validation of their space too. It might be a little irresponsible but honestly, how many people even visit that site other than people who already own the stock.

Also, the whole pump and dump is silly. It’s in a clinical trial with some great anectdotal/phase 1 results. At this point, we are awaiting news if it really works great. It does or it doesn’t. There is a question of leadership not being smart about things and not filling out paperwork properly, but it’s beyond boiler room or vapor ware stuff. Posting a link to an important mention of their space from the top guy isn’t going to move the price. 

I sort of felt that way as well, but Fauci is about as high profile as you can get so it’s an important news item for a company with a monoclonal antibody in clinical trials. I can see both sides but I’m not sure I see it as much more of a bit of a validation that Fauci thinks they are very important right now.

Also, if you watch and see the link, I think you have to be thinking pump and dump to insinuate that they are saying Fauci is talking specifically about their treatment. You could also easily read it as a hey, Fauci is saying our type of treatment may be the most important one and that maybe Remdesivir and hydrochlorowhatever aren’t the saviors that my boss has tried to say they were.

Anyway, if you want to see it as pump and dump you can easily do so, but it is also just a validation of their space too. It might be a little irresponsible but honestly, how many people even visit that site other than people who already own the stock.
Hopefully plenty after we start plastering it over our Facebook feeds.  :P

This is also true. 

I think it’s just really cheesy and we all need some news. 

This is also true. 

I think it’s just really cheesy and we all need some news. 
It is and I likely wouldn’t have posted it knowing that anyone coming to my web site already would have seen it and then you don’t have to worry about anyone dinging you for seemingly insinuating it’s about you. There was no need for the link at all but it definitely doesn’t scream to me that they are trying to pump the stock up. The results will sink or boom the stock, not this video. The link is from the same place that the terrible conference calls and paperwork is from so I think it’s more that situation. Thinking it’s interesting news about the space without realizing how some could take it.

All I can say is we better have good results because that’s the only thing that can save us. NP isn’t Gilead with connections so real solid results is all we can have.

I agree and when I saw it had mixed emotions at first:  Awesome, it’s posted on their website!  And OMG can’t believe they posted that!

When Fauci speaks he is supportive on the science behind MABs and mentions the need to keep people from turning worse and needing hospitalization, along with the medicine being able to be delivered by a shot.  

Again, he seems to say MABs are part of the solution and It lines up with what Dr. BP has said in the past on what Leronlimab does.

Now is Fauci talking specifically about Leronlimab, I really don’t believe that to be the case.  Is he talking about another drug, don’t think that is the case either, but I think he’s speaking to MABs as a whole and one/some will be part of COVID treatments in the future.

So who is jumping out if there is a gloryhole gusher up to $8 or $10 before trials results are released/leaked?
Not jumping out completely but would trim at 8 and 10.  Would still keep a nice chunk going forward.  Have seen nice profits on this little drug already (since Jan).  Hoping with everyone else that it will keep going higher.  But honestly, also along with everyone else, I hope the drug works and can help families recover.  So tired of this virus and how it has ravaged the world.  Ready to move on... and I WANT FOOTBALL!! 

Not jumping out completely but would trim at 8 and 10.  Would still keep a nice chunk going forward.  Have seen nice profits on this little drug already (since Jan).  Hoping with everyone else that it will keep going higher.  But honestly, also along with everyone else, I hope the drug works and can help families recover.  So tired of this virus and how it has ravaged the world.  Ready to move on... and I WANT FOOTBALL!! 
I have a sell order for about 35% of my CYDY @ 10.

Now is Fauci talking specifically about Leronlimab, I really don’t believe that to be the case.  Is he talking about another drug, don’t think that is the case either, but I think he’s speaking to MABs as a whole and one/some will be part of COVID treatments in the future.
This is my take as well.  I think he's talking about MABs in general.  LL just happens to be in that arena so it seems the site is just saying Fauci is "talking about our area of concentration with Covid-focused trials."  Monoclonal anti-bodies will be part of Covid treatments regardless of vaccines.  

This is my take as well.  I think he's talking about MABs in general.  LL just happens to be in that arena so it seems the site is just saying Fauci is "talking about our area of concentration with Covid-focused trials."  Monoclonal anti-bodies will be part of Covid treatments regardless of vaccines.  
Agreed. One could say they should probably be smarter, but we all know they aren’t the best communicators/paper filler outers.

So, for a noob as I'm looking to learn some things, what are some good indicators that a stock is worth investing in? Other than a bunch of guys on the internet?  :lol:

Are there some metrics that you hone in on? 

Users who are viewing this thread