What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Stock Thread (15 Viewers)

He was simply letting everyone know the results were either unblinded or being done so today. That's it, nothing really confusing about this. They have no PR and instead of a press release on their website, he did a video with the only PR firm they have anything to do with.

As someone who is typically critical of the guy, thought he did that as well done as I could've imagined. 

Odd way to release the news.  No press release, just a video people have to watch to get the news?  

Are those UCLA results mentioned new?  I have no idea what he was talking about.  He mentioned 2 people...something.
29 patients in UCLA trial and 2 of them were on ECMO machines (for people with severe and life-threatening illness that stops their heart or lungs from working properly) and came off the machine with leronlimab treatment.  

So what do we know from today’s “news”.  Can’t watch the video right now...
They are unblinding the M2M trial data today.  It will take a few days to analyze it.  My guess is that Dr Patterson wouldn't be going onto Dr Been's show on Monday night if he wasn't finished with the data.

He was simply letting everyone know the results were either unblinded or being done so today. That's it, nothing really confusing about this. They have no PR and instead of a press release on their website, he did a video with the only PR firm they have anything to do with.

As someone who is typically critical of the guy, thought he did that as well done as I could've imagined. 
It is linked on the company website, so that's something.  In the News - section.

He looked like he wanted to say more.  Did say that the actual data results haven't been analyzed yet but it seems they feel like the data should match with how they view patients in beds... maybe doctors that sent in results of studies felt good about how it went based on what they saw first hand with patients(?).  Anecdotal evidence, sure, but it's good to hear there are positives in the rooms.

“Powerful results”
Did anyone else hear Donald Trump's voice.  We're going to release the results, they're very powerful results.  Probably the most powerful, people have said they're results they've never seen before.  

Anyway, this might be the first time he spoke and the stock hasn't plummeted.  

They are unblinding the M2M trial data today.  It will take a few days to analyze it.  My guess is that Dr Patterson wouldn't be going onto Dr Been's show on Monday night if he wasn't finished with the data.
And he doesn't strike me as the type of guy who'd go on and then trash the whole thing. He may have had a falling out of some sort, but I think everybody is still on the same page.

Bought at $5.08 and sold at $5.50.  My first try and day trading yesterday and today and I'm up 50 shares!

Day trading like a F#!$'in Boss!

I'm going to have to buy myself a suit, suspenders, and more hair gel!

Did anyone else hear Donald Trump's voice.  We're going to release the results, they're very powerful results.  Probably the most powerful, people have said they're results they've never seen before.  

Anyway, this might be the first time he spoke and the stock hasn't plummeted.  
This.

He has too many mannerisms and expressions in common with Trump for my taste.

Also, noticed he shook his head from side to side when describing powerful results.  :sigh:.  Will trust the science I guess.

This.

He has too many mannerisms and expressions in common with Trump for my taste.

Also, noticed he shook his head from side to side when describing powerful results.  :sigh:.  Will trust the science I guess.
Definitely trump-like comments but that doesn’t mean he’s trump. 

He used about 62 too few adjectives and repeated them about 150 too few times to compare anything he said as Trump-like.

He looked genuinely excited to me.  I'm not sure that actually means anything, but it didn't seem to me like he was BS'ing based on what he thinks he knows.

He used about 62 too few adjectives and repeated them about 150 too few times to compare anything he said as Trump-like.

He looked genuinely excited to me.  I'm not sure that actually means anything, but it didn't seem to me like he was BS'ing based on what he thinks he knows.
I agree.  I meant using the "powerful" language the way Trump does when he says he just made a very powerful agreement, etc.

So what the hell was unblinded and when will we have a rough idea how it went?
Allegedly unblinded today. If timeline holds; results by next Friday. 

I am of the opinion if this is grand slam news we will hear something before market opens Monday or Tuesday. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's how one can be wildly optimistic: we see NVAX rocket from $7 to $140 (today's price) in under 6 months. Not the same multiple, but look at MRNA or INO. What caused those stocks to yield a 10 bagger or a 20 bagger within 6 months? A small handful of promising results and hype. The biotech bubble is irrational and we are trying to capitalize on it. Plus, consider that some folks in this forum (me included) are at a cost basis of zero or even better so any bigger wins from here are just gravy. When you can afford to let it ride and the prospect of a 20-bagger hangs on a conference call and a shout-out from our dear leader, it's easy to be optimistic. My million dollar number is about $125. Don't laugh, it could happen. I wrote an email to my brother in February 2019: "Looks like a lot of action happening on NVAX which I know nothing about except that it makes a flu vaccine and it sounds as though some kind of results or ruling is coming up. More put action than call action. I'm probably just going to watch it, but thought you might know more about it than me." He didn't. Then I watched it go from $4 to $140.
I was going to buy some Amazon 20 years ago but we went out to dinner instead. We could have been multi millionaires

So NP is scheduled for two interviews.

Dr Yo is on Dr Drew.

Now we have Dr Patterson coming back out of the woodwork for interviews next week.

You typically don’t schedule a road show when your name is all over a complete failure.  Maybe it’s me.....

Just watch the video and this is my take. They have the results but they have not been unblinded. So either cydy was very successful or it was up against God's Own placebo.

$NKLA getting slammed 
Not surprising. There’s something I really don’t believe about the CEO. When he tried to compare his company to Amazon saying it was worth a $100B or something around there, it just came off as slimy when they’ve got nothing to actually sell. Also, just really weird to use the first name of Tesla. Reminds me of McDowell’s and their Golden Arcs in Coming to America.

Just watched this.  This whole thing is so weird to me.  He's reinforcing how great he thinks the results will be, with this #### eating grin...and he's going to see the results in the next 24hrs. 

Either he has a religious level belief in leronlimab, has seen the results of the trials already, or could give a damn less if he looks like a colossal dummy after bad results are released.  I'd like the rule the later out but he's such a strange dude I can't.

Users who are viewing this thread