What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Stock Thread (12 Viewers)

If you announce you have an effective treatment to the cornoavirus, you don't do it on Dr Drew. You do it on the front page of the New York Times or the front lawn of the White House, IMHO. 
I just said this to my uncle. If these results are what we think they are the guy should be on meet the press or face the nation instead of these idiotic YouTube shows. But the counter to that is they wouldn’t book him on shows of that caliber yet without knowing the results. 

I just said this to my uncle. If these results are what we think they are the guy should be on meet the press or face the nation instead of these idiotic YouTube shows. But the counter to that is they wouldn’t book him on shows of that caliber yet without knowing the results. 
And he can’t let loose the results without breaking the law.

Amazing what these results mean to so many people.

Last edited by a moderator:
One thing thats actually a underrated positive...they unblinded the data by Friday as stated.  Good to see that.

Here's how one can be wildly optimistic: we see NVAX rocket from $7 to $140 (today's price) in under 6 months.

I wrote an email to my brother in February 2019: "Looks like a lot of action happening on NVAX which I know nothing about except that it makes a flu vaccine and it sounds as though some kind of results or ruling is coming up. More put action than call action. I'm probably just going to watch it, but thought you might know more about it than me." He didn't. Then I watched it go from $4 to $140.
I would like to re-litigate the 2019 Stock Contest. That little witch went from $36 to $4, putting me dead f'n last. As far as I'm concerned, its a four-bagger. I wasn't wrong, I was just early.

TURN THOSE MACHINES BACK ON!!!!!!!!1!!!!WAN!!!!!

Dude needs a weeklong immersion course in public speaking before he does any of that. 

Did anyone here beat the market today?  Not I.

Only positives here were scrapping a 1% profit on a BCQ day trade and lowering my cost basis on cydy by $5.2 cents a share with the day trading.

Why would Dr Patterson go on a tour for CYDY damage control?
I get you.  Great question.  Interesting to find out.  

I wish I had the capability to disconnect for a year and find out what happen to my stock.

I have a hard time seeing at 2 or 50 unless it's a total sham or miracle drug.  

I'm with you. I did everything wrong that day and I'm gunshy right now, but I've got north of 5,000 shares and I've accepted the fact that I may lose 5 figures on this thing.
Why was the stock rising?  Was it all off the backs of shorts getting slaughtered and they threw the hail mary or was there real interest?  I think the latter or the interest will still be there.

Did anyone here beat the market today?  Not I.

Only positives here were scrapping a 1% profit on a BCQ day trade and lowering my cost basis on cydy by $5.2 cents a share with the day trading.
Slightly green but didn’t beat the S&P. Amazon held me back a bit.

So NP is scheduled for two interviews.

Dr Yo is on Dr Drew.

Now we have Dr Patterson coming back out of the woodwork for interviews next week.

You typically don’t schedule a road show when your name is all over a complete failure.  Maybe it’s me.....
Sure, very valid (and my finger are crossed) IF this company didn’t have a long history of talking when there is nothing to say.....

I get you.  Great question.  Interesting to find out.  

I wish I had the capability to disconnect for a year and find out what happen to my stock.

I have a hard time seeing at 2 or 50 unless it's a total sham or miracle drug.  
If I could disconnect for a year, I can think of a lot of things I'd rather do.

Why was the stock rising?
My guess at this is still the same as it was back then.  On the youtube today, he talks a bit about UCLA and how positive it was. Somehow that (or the news of another hospital in the trial)  news got into the hands of someone that wanted to pump a ####load into this, because they think it's going a lot higher.   There was very nice support the last two days on the dips to 4.90-5.10.

I'm hoping that grin he had today was the "I'm getting the last laugh on all the doubters/shorters" grin.

The messed up thing is most of us got into this for the HIV potential and now we are putting all the value on a Covid treatment.  

We are all so short term here just like everything now.  

My daughter said Mexico would be a big deal but that just brings me back to what happened in China with Leronlimab.  Crickets.

The messed up thing is most of us got into this for the HIV potential and now we are putting all the value on a Covid treatment.  

We are all so short term here just like everything now.  
Sure, until the Covid thing falls through, and then, "well, cancer's where the big money is anyway."

Is there any chance cdiddy gets great or relatively very good results next week yet doesn’t take off because it’s not uplisted or won’t get the publicity others may have?

Is there any chance cdiddy gets great or relatively very good results next week yet doesn’t take off because it’s not uplisted or won’t get the publicity others may have?
Seems like subjectivity is the potential problem. They might think the results are great or very good. You and I might agree. But what if the FDA is less impressed? 

Users who are viewing this thread