What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Stock Thread (20 Viewers)

Cheering for you guys mostly from the sidelines here. 2,500 shares - just enough to hope for the best, but not life changing. I'll buy the boat when one of y'all buy the lake mansion. 

Edit - forgot I had bought another thousand shares in my oldest kid's college account. Of course he wants to attend a trade school. Maybe this will cover it.

Last edited by a moderator:
So price opens lightly changed tomorrow then shoots up...............later tomorrow??  Wednesday???
Not that it means anything, but when EQ went nuts it peaked about 1/2 hour before the close that day.  It's since down about 50%.  

If this does hit there will be a lot of MOMO going on.  High chance of a spike and a fall.  All my complete guess.  

I don’t even know where to start to debrief.

only thing I can say as a negative is maybe the Former Head of Stanford Virology doesn’t know what he’s talking about and the positive effects he has seen was confused as something else.

I think he’s onto something 

So hopeful for a very positive press release in the morning. We’ll explode!!

Also hopeful I’m not at peak euphoria right before the crash :cry:

I don’t even know where to start to debrief.

only thing I can say as a negative is maybe the Former Head of Stanford Virology doesn’t know what he’s talking about and the positive effects he has seen was confused as something else.

I think he’s onto something 
:lmao:

I’m glad they ended with the “if this S is so good how come everyone don’t know about it”.

because That is the reaction I get from everyone I speak with.  They refuse to believe this is “the cure” because it’s not on CNN and Fauci isn’t talking about it.

I’m glad they ended with the “if this S is so good how come everyone don’t know about it”.

because That is the reaction I get from everyone I speak with.  They refuse to believe this is “the cure” because it’s not on CNN and Fauci isn’t talking about it.
He explained that well IMO.   

My favorite saying in life is, "money follows the passion"

Perfect description of BP

Users who are viewing this thread