Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

6 minutes ago, dkp993 said:

I’m betting we don’t get any results tomorrow.  No real reason why (other then a lack of faith in NP), just a gut instinct. 

I can see this.  He committed to Tuesday morning.  Then walked it back a little saying “probably”

• Replies 63.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• fantasycurse42

• stbugs

• BassNBrew

• Capella

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Trying to time bottoms is very hard. If you believe in the company long term I feel this price is a very strong entry point long term. Set it and forget for a while. When it doubles....take your

I will make a wager. If this stock hits $420.69 before this earnings call on March 31st, I will pass out 100 FBG subscriptions to the gents in the stock thread.

sponks

I can’t see there not being an announcement of some kind before the shareholders meeting on Wednesday.  

he didn’t have to volunteer Tuesday I think it was deliberate. 

8 minutes ago, The Ref said:

I can’t see there not being an announcement of some kind before the shareholders meeting on Wednesday.  

he didn’t have to volunteer Tuesday I think it was deliberate. 

I certainly hope so, just saying I won’t be surprised if there isn’t. 

2 hours ago, CR69 said:

HELOC funds have been wired. Market order for all $120k placed. 

hi alexa. place a limit sell order on the open, one share cydy for $120,000

Edited by cosjobs
  • Thanks 1
7 minutes ago, chet said:

Anyone else waiting for the opening in Germany?

Sure thing. Working and keep flipping through this. Still only with my 530 shares at 2.82. Hoping this thing a) helps sick people and b) makes a ton of money for you guys.

and c) pays my mortgage for a year or 2.

• Like 2
11 minutes ago, Taxguy said:

Yes!

anyone else staying up all night or just me?  

RECENTLY BROWSING   8 MEMBERS

Texas Football, ex-ghost ,cosjobs, Taxguy, FreeBaGeL, eaganwildcats, needanap

Not just you, apparently.

• Like 2
  • Laughing 1
9 hours ago, Don Hutson said:

Reasons Schwab is the bee's knees:

1. Site isn't glitchy.  I've never had problems with Schwab whereas people regularly complain about Fidelity and TDAmeritrade not working

2. Zero atm fees anywhere in the world (checking account is automatically linked to brokerage account)

3. Zero foreign transaction fees when using debit card

4. Zero account fees

5. Zero trade fees

6. I can buy and sell OTC's like CYDY with market orders (others can only use limit orders)

7. $100 bonus if you deposit $1,000 with this link when opening account (I get a bonus, too) https://www.schwab.com/public/schwab/nn/refer-prospect.html?refrid=REFERXYMXZRNX

Nice bonus-fishing job bud who complains regularly about Fidelity not working? :lol: 

Mansion thread is down the hall, guy 

• Like 1

Who else woke up early to count their gold?

Still have no idea what’s happening in here. But it’s kinda like craps for me. I have no idea how it works but usually I can tell by everyone else’s reactions if we’re winning. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, Walking Boot said:

Hmmm. No statistical result on efficacy of LL, just that there were very few Serious Adverse Effects. 

So it's safe, and more analysis will be needed to tell if it's effective 

5/56 with SAE versus 6/28 in placebo arm.

These are not the results I was looking for.

Positive for sure, but more of a house salad than the main course.  Maybe some chips and salsa to tide us over until the real food comes...not bad, but bring on the entrees!

• Like 1
1 minute ago, adonis said:

Positive for sure, but more of a house salad than the main course.  Maybe some chips and salsa to tide us over until the real food comes...not bad, but bring on the entrees!

We need more, but there is certainly some serious clinical benefit shown in top line data here.

5 out of 56 with an SAE in control versus 6 out of 28 in placebo. That’s a major statistical benefit, no?

1 minute ago, adonis said:

:oldunsure:

Trump tweet:

“Tremendous progress being made on Vaccines and Therapeutics!!!”

Someone with Twitter please respond with that link ASAP...

https://www.cytodyn.com/investors/news-events/press-releases/detail/452/impressive-results-from-cytodyns-phase-2-covid-19-trial

4 minutes ago, fantasycurse42 said:

We need more, but there is certainly some serious clinical benefit shown in top line data here.

5 out of 56 with an SAE in control versus 6 out of 28 in placebo. That’s a major statistical benefit, no?

Our cousins on another message board pointed out how usually those with the treatment show more side effects. Seems good. 

12 minutes ago, djmich said:

So did 39% or 21% in placebo have SAE’s? PR has both numbers.

Looks like it’s 21...they better change that headline before Adam F sees the discrepancy 

Yeah I can’t figure out where the headline stats are coming from in relation to the actual discussion. 

eta:  the 39% is 11/28 - the same person can have multiple SAEs. 

Edited by eaganwildcats
  • Thanks 1
29 minutes ago, fantasycurse42 said:
31 minutes ago, adonis said:

I agree with Adonis.  

Also this doesn't sound good...Of the 84 patients treated, one patient died 33 days after enrollment due to an event unrelated to leronlimab.  If one of of the leronlimab patients died and none of the placebo patients died, that will not be good news.  My question is did the placebo patients receive any other treatment or were they just left to suffer through Vovid with zero treatment?

Dr. Yo

@YoDoctorYo

You see why I put my professional credibility and been insulted by many physicians for talking about #leronlimab- a drug with NO publications and just anecdotal evidence. I trust Patterson's research Bruce Patterson 4 President 2020 #itsRANTESnotpanties #bruceforprez2020 #cydy

9:45 PM · Jul 20, 2020·Twitter Web App

2 minutes ago, BassNBrew said:

I agree with Adonis.  

Also this doesn't sound good...Of the 84 patients treated, one patient died 33 days after enrollment due to an event unrelated to leronlimab.  If one of of the leronlimab patients died and none of the placebo patients died, that will not be good news.  My question is did the placebo patients receive any other treatment or were they just left to suffer through Vovid with zero treatment?

he got hit by a bus

34 minutes ago, fantasycurse42 said:

@Whyatt or @Terminalxylem do you see anything positive here?  Would you call these good results or even promising?

3 minutes ago, BassNBrew said:

I agree with Adonis.  

Said it was unrelated death. Could have been anything for all we know. 

Just now, BassNBrew said:

If you are going to say that none of the SAEs are related to Leronlimab, how can you say any of the SAEs are related to Covid.

I think that means that Leronlimab did not cause the death.

They are not saying he/she didn’t die from covid

1 minute ago, BassNBrew said:

If you are going to say that none of the SAEs are related to Leronlimab, how can you say any of the SAEs are related to Covid.

Nobody is saying that. There are just less with the drug. 

• Thanks 1