Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

The hardest levels in video game history

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone ever play Dr. Jeckyl and Mr. Hyde for the NES? Had no clue what the point of that game was. Gave up after a few hours.

Enjoy.

:lmao:

Never played that game, but it looks dreadful.

It was just as bad as the video makes it out to be.

I tried to QWOP after seeing that. So ridiculous.

I just tried it and beat it. Holy crap! 100.2 Meters! There is a hurdle at 50 Meters and then you are supposed to jump at the 100M mark.I basically went the whole way with one knee on the ground. Took about 5 minutes.http://imageplay.net/ssd_uploads/tya22/QWOP.jpg

Thanks Dentist!Hacked the Wii and have been enjoying PunchOut & Metroid tonight.This thread has given me a hankerking for all these old games.

glad it workeda buddy and i had some death wars last night on "Blades of Steel"

I tried to QWOP after seeing that. So ridiculous.

I just tried it and beat it. Holy crap! 100.2 Meters! There is a hurdle at 50 Meters and then you are supposed to jump at the 100M mark.I basically went the whole way with one knee on the ground. Took about 5 minutes.http://imageplay.net/ssd_uploads/tya22/QWOP.jpg
Sounds like the same thing I did. Was basically alternating between Q and W without pressing it too much so that I would fall. But I stopped at 15 meters because it got boring.

Part 2 of the "I Wanna Be The Guy" warpzone on Super Meat Boy.

God of War on God Mode when you have to defend your family and ward off the attackers.

I remember a pattern of leaping side to side made it easier, but still brutal :goodposting:

Halo Combat Evolved - Truth & Reconciliation level.When you go up the grav lift into the covenant ship with the marines. The marines die right away and are no help at all. You are pretty much fighting a bunch of invisible Elites with swords while running out of ammo.

Only hard on legendary.
This is what I came to post. On lenendary, this was crazy hard.

Thanks to whomever posted the angry video game nerd link. Wasted way too much time on that today.

Lol, me too. I hadn't looked at them in awhile and I spent most of Thursday and Friday going through all of them again.

The Legend of Zelda Majora's Mask without the guide book to know where to be at what time was impossible.

It would next to impossible to get the captains mask to finish off the mask list, but you could still beat the game. I give them 5 stars for originality for MM, but in the end it didn't hold a candle to OOT.
I'm proud that I beat Majora's Mask the first time without a guide or any help. Although when I tried it again recently, I couldn't remember #### and had to look it up. Well, at least I did it once. I love both games for different reasons. OOT was just brilliant for its time and I think only Wind Waker has ever come close to it (counting 3D Zeldas, I still prefer LttP overall), but I really enjoyed the timed element from Majora's Mask. I wouldn't be surprised to see a remake done for it soon, whether for WiiU or 3DS.

Nice to see the Angry Video Game Nerd get some play in here. Looking forward to seeing his movie when it releases, where it finally takes on the dreaded game of all games: ET. The movie script even got a :thumbup: from the ET developer, who you know has heard enough about the game that he's probably heard them all. Here's the movie trailer.

Don't know when it releases. Sometime this year.

Thanks to whomever posted the angry video game nerd link. Wasted way too much time on that today.

Lol, me too. I hadn't looked at them in awhile and I spent most of Thursday and Friday going through all of them again.
His Zelda 2 review was my favorite I think. Absolutely nailed it

His Zelda 2 review was my favorite I think. Absolutely nailed it
Was awesome. Loved the ending. My favorite is the Castlevania, 4 part series. Makes you want to love those games all over again.

Nice to see the Angry Video Game Nerd get some play in here. Looking forward to seeing his movie when it releases, where it finally takes on the dreaded game of all games: ET. The movie script even got a :thumbup: from the ET developer, who you know has heard enough about the game that he's probably heard them all. Here's the movie trailer.

I'll be watching it. Hell, I went to see ATHF Colon Movie Film for Theaters. So I can certainly see this.

I'll be watching it. Hell, I went to see ATHF Colon Movie Film for Theaters. So I can certainly see this.
I know it looks cheesy, but I'm not expecting a AAA film from James Rolfe. I've seen his homemade movies and he does a decent job at making B-movie material. Some of them are just really weird, though. Worth checking out if you like B-flick horror stuff.

Indiana Jones on Atari. Started the game falling down a chasm and had to snag a projection with your whip and swing out. I only ver saw myself fall down that ####### hole.

I faked sick and stayed home from school just to figure out how to do that. It took me an hour or two to realize I had to use the whip but it was cake after that. I honestly don't remember any games I didn't figure out eventually. I think Mario Bros 2 was annoying as someone mentioned. Asteroid was tough for me when I was small.

What gave you guys so much trouble in TMNT? I was far from a 'serious' gamer, but I never had any trouble with that game. Just had to keep Donatello alive. ;)Now Ninja Gaiden, Castlevania and Double Dragon? Ugh! Someday I'll beat the original Castlevania. :(

I OWNED the Castlevania series. I finished one in under 24 hours. 17 actually and I took a break to watch L.A. Law.

Anyone remember the Back To The Future game on NES? That whole game was a nightmare.

The angry Nintendo nerd covered this disaster.
Twice. The second one was better.

That video also shows Top Gun, Roger Rabbit and TMNT revisited.

Anyone remember the Back To The Future game on NES? That whole game was a nightmare.

I hated the landing sequence on Top Gun. HATED IT!

I never got past the milkshake throwing stage.

Archived