Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Official Robert Griffin III - RGIII RG3

5 minutes ago, The Frankman said:

I'm not sure how serious that hammy strain is, but I don't think he plays next week.

Who cares, he sucks. RG is what he always has always been: fast with a strong arm. That's not enough in the NFL. He could have learned how to play quarterback but he didn't. Now he gets seemingly outplayed by a 6th round guy in his first game with much less ability. 

Oh well, I never liked RGIII anyway.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you take away all his TDs his TD to INT ratio is terrible. Plus get rid of all the completions and we'll see that he didn't complete a single pass that wasn't a completion. 

The Shanahan's tailored an offense to fit RG3 in 2012 and he was amazing so it isn't like Hugh Jackson is some sort of genius and has an original idea.  Robert has always been able to run the 50

In the division? Absolutely!

50 minutes ago, cloppbeast said:

Who cares, he sucks. RG is what he always has always been: fast with a strong arm. That's not enough in the NFL. He could have learned how to play quarterback but he didn't. Now he gets seemingly outplayed by a 6th round guy in his first game with much less ability. 

Oh well, I never liked RGIII anyway.

As well as a very punchable face 6th rounder. 

But yeah RG3 was never an NFL QB. Came from backyard Football conference and could run with a big arm but thats not what an NFL QB is. Collinsworth was right when he said the playing style isn't worth a high pick, he'll get hurt and it won't last long which it didn't. 

14 hours ago, cloppbeast said:

You hold your tongue. 

Nope dude looks like one of the guys I use to know from HS who was a real D-bag with a punchable face. You know the type Middle Suburbia white dude who thinks he's from the hood and talks like he's from the ghetto type. I'm not saying McSorely is that as he seems like a nice dude. He just has that look too him