What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Path of Exile (free to play & now on Xbone) (4 Viewers)

I am a bow user. I am equidistant from Increase Bow Damage and Increase Projectile Damage. Am I correct in thinking that Increase Projectile Damage is the better one to take since it affects both physical and elemental damage where as Increase Bow Damage only affects physical?
bump

And another patch already. Did anyone see the Cyclone gems going on sale ASAP as the site was back up>? LOL they were selling for as much as 3 chaos. LOL they are a quest gem. WoW I know you had to be in a certain position in the game to get them but come on man 3 chaos!
As soon as I got in game I went to the ledge and one dropped right away. I got it right up on trade chat, got 3 chaos for it and could not have been happier. Until I gave the electric totem a beat down and it dropped two uniques!! Then my smile turned to a frown when I realized they were both facebreaker mitts :(

And another patch already. Did anyone see the Cyclone gems going on sale ASAP as the site was back up>? LOL they were selling for as much as 3 chaos. LOL they are a quest gem. WoW I know you had to be in a certain position in the game to get them but come on man 3 chaos!
As soon as I got in game I went to the ledge and one dropped right away. I got it right up on trade chat, got 3 chaos for it and could not have been happier. Until I gave the electric totem a beat down and it dropped two uniques!! Then my smile turned to a frown when I realized they were both facebreaker mitts :(
I'll buy a Facebreaker off of you.

Please.

Please.
With sugar.

Please.
With sugar.
You are more than welcome to one. Send me a message in game (hitem20) and one is yours.

Wow, another patch this morning? Was there a big from the update that caused increased drop rates? :( if I missed out on that.

Please.
With sugar.
You are more than welcome to one. Send me a message in game (hitem20) and one is yours.
Thanks.

Catacomb large chest farming, will have to check this out next time I get the opportunity.http://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/1a7ijc/literally_dread_thicketing_large_chests/
Having not ever done Catacombs really, what do they mean by looking for a door?

Catacomb large chest farming, will have to check this out next time I get the opportunity.http://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/1a7ijc/literally_dread_thicketing_large_chests/
There is a small room in one of the four corners. The door is just the orange marks on the map. Show bridges and archways and doors or transition points from room to room. I'd be willing to farm catacombs but I'm still on act 1 of Merciless.

It's more of a room at the end, once you have done it and see where the chest is you'll get it (look at map when looting chest)

How do I determine the DPS of a weapon with out it being affected by all of my stats from other equipment? I think when I look at the character screen it takes into account everything for the DPS stat right?

I just want to know what the DPS of my bow is so that I can know how to buy a new one.

Features:

The line for each stat on the character panel now alternates colours so that they're easier to read.

I don't notice any difference when I bring up my character panel. It still all looks the same color (brownish). Are you guys seeing a difference in the character panel?

Last edited by a moderator:
It's more of a room at the end, once you have done it and see where the chest is you'll get it (look at map when looting chest)
How do you tell early? Is there a way to tell without going all the way to the chest to see if it is there or not?

Lvl 60 Marauder now, on Act 2. Ready to farm Fellshire if anyone wants. Hoping to get a good sword/axe/mace. I have had the same one for about 20 levels now. That says it was OP when I got it, but wanting a bit more oomph now.

Lvl 60 Marauder now, on Act 2. Ready to farm Fellshire if anyone wants. Hoping to get a good sword/axe/mace. I have had the same one for about 20 levels now. That says it was OP when I got it, but wanting a bit more oomph now.
I have a nice 1 handed weapon. What are your current stats on the weapon?

Are you looking for 1 or 2 handers? I have a level 65 Templar farming Catacombs, and I'll watch for something you might want.

Are you looking for 1 or 2 handers? I have a level 65 Templar farming Catacombs, and I'll watch for something you might want.
2H - I am a leap slamming mofo. I would take anything - sword, axe, mace. They all work. I will post current stats.

I am wondering if there would be an easy way to integrate ground slam with leap slam for occasional use. I will have to see how well the passives overlap.

OK, my sword is 2H

Phys 90-209

Elemental 19-35

1.29 attks/sec

132% inc phys dmg

Adds 19-35 cold dmg

17% inc attack speed

+3 life when kill

6% reduced enemy stun threashold

+18 accuracy

Pretty nice for a sword I was using about level 40.

OK, my sword is 2HPhys 90-209Elemental 19-351.29 attks/sec132% inc phys dmgAdds 19-35 cold dmg17% inc attack speed+3 life when kill6% reduced enemy stun threashold+18 accuracyPretty nice for a sword I was using about level 40.
I have a 2H Axe that you can have:Phys 211-349Elemental 12-241.07 atks/sec97% increased physAdds 13-30 phys+18 DexAdds 12-24 fire7% inc atk speed+5 Life when killRequires level 58, 151 Str, 43 Dex

OK, my sword is 2HPhys 90-209Elemental 19-351.29 attks/sec132% inc phys dmgAdds 19-35 cold dmg17% inc attack speed+3 life when kill6% reduced enemy stun threashold+18 accuracyPretty nice for a sword I was using about level 40.
I have a 2H Axe that you can have:Phys 211-349Elemental 12-241.07 atks/sec97% increased physAdds 13-30 phys+18 DexAdds 12-24 fire7% inc atk speed+5 Life when killRequires level 58, 151 Str, 43 Dex
Nice - what sockets?

If anyone has any level 43 - level 50 rare bows, and wants to trade, please post the stats, I am dieing for an upgrade and am having no luck on the forums.

If anyone has any level 43 - level 50 rare bows, and wants to trade, please post the stats, I am dieing for an upgrade and am having no luck on the forums.
I will check. I know I have about 5-6 in my stash.ETA of about that level, was saving them for my ranger because they were pretty decent.

Nice - what sockets?
2 red linked sockets - Whisper me in game if you want it, I'm Garmos

OK, for bows, I have several.

I will just give you the req level and basics. If anything is interesting, let me know.

Lvl 50, 16-63 phys, 15-29 cold, +5 life per hit, 15% inc speed, 3 G, 2L

Lvl 32, 37-98 phys, 16-27 cold, +115 accuracy

Lvl 35, 34-89 phys, 11-18 fire, 19% inc crit chance, +9 life per kill, 30% inc stun duration

Lvl 53 37-93 phys, 1-10 lightning, 14% inc elemental dmg, +33 dex, 16% inc proj speed, 4G 3L

Lvl 53, 43-102 phys, 21% inc crit chance, 17% crit multi, 28% inc proj speed, 3G, 2L

I have a couple of others. I was keeping them in store for my ranger, but like I said, I have several and would be happy to give one to you, gratis.

OK, for bows, I have several.I will just give you the req level and basics. If anything is interesting, let me know.Lvl 50, 16-63 phys, 15-29 cold, +5 life per hit, 15% inc speed, 3 G, 2LLvl 32, 37-98 phys, 16-27 cold, +115 accuracyLvl 35, 34-89 phys, 11-18 fire, 19% inc crit chance, +9 life per kill, 30% inc stun durationLvl 53 37-93 phys, 1-10 lightning, 14% inc elemental dmg, +33 dex, 16% inc proj speed, 4G 3LLvl 53, 43-102 phys, 21% inc crit chance, 17% crit multi, 28% inc proj speed, 3G, 2LI have a couple of others. I was keeping them in store for my ranger, but like I said, I have several and would be happy to give one to you, gratis.
I would love this one. Let me at least give a chaos for this. Put this aside for me if you can.. Thanks. Lvl 53 37-93 phys, 1-10 lightning, 14% inc elemental dmg, +33 dex, 16% inc proj speed, 4G 3L

Seems like the orb system is all over the place day to day.

What are most people selling their gems for (not the high value like GMP) ?

OK, for bows, I have several.I will just give you the req level and basics. If anything is interesting, let me know.Lvl 50, 16-63 phys, 15-29 cold, +5 life per hit, 15% inc speed, 3 G, 2LLvl 32, 37-98 phys, 16-27 cold, +115 accuracyLvl 35, 34-89 phys, 11-18 fire, 19% inc crit chance, +9 life per kill, 30% inc stun durationLvl 53 37-93 phys, 1-10 lightning, 14% inc elemental dmg, +33 dex, 16% inc proj speed, 4G 3LLvl 53, 43-102 phys, 21% inc crit chance, 17% crit multi, 28% inc proj speed, 3G, 2LI have a couple of others. I was keeping them in store for my ranger, but like I said, I have several and would be happy to give one to you, gratis.
I would love this one. Let me at least give a chaos for this. Put this aside for me if you can.. Thanks. Lvl 53 37-93 phys, 1-10 lightning, 14% inc elemental dmg, +33 dex, 16% inc proj speed, 4G 3L
Yours. No need to pay at all.

Sweet, thanks! You online now?

I can jump online for just a moment.

I can jump online for just a moment.
Ok i will be on now

Just got my 3rd unique drop. It is a colossal POS - like a level 1 sword called Rustbeak. Thanks a lot. :hot:

Just got my 3rd unique drop. It is a colossal POS - like a level 1 sword called Rustbeak. Thanks a lot. :hot:
I have 4 total and they all suck.
You would think if I get it from a level 60 area, it would at least be a similar level.
I don't get the unique system at all. For such rare drops, they should be usable to make at least one of your characters stronger but all 4 I have picked up have sucked except for one for a very new character.

Redbeak? There are actually builds based on it because of the 100% damage while on low life. The builds generally use an aura attached to blood magic to keep you on low life, then have some insane life leech/hp/armor/energy shield etc. to keep you alive. I'm running an Ethereal knives shadow build, and 100% damage would be insane.

I have 4 total and they all suck.
You would think if I get it from a level 60 area, it would at least be a similar level.
I don't get the unique system at all. For such rare drops, they should be usable to make at least one of your characters stronger but all 4 I have picked up have sucked except for one for a very new character.
You have to look at all the stats. There may be one thing that makes it viable for a certain build. I'm currently using Goldrim cap on two of my chars, and Deshret's gloves on one. And I may switch at some point to Quill rain bow and the unique quiver for the latter. Goldrim is sweet because of 30%+ resist all, plus item rarity. Ethereal knives does physical damage. Anything that's not a weapon that contributes to physical damage is a plus. That means Desheret's gloves, Enzomyte helm, etc. Also, Quill Rain, while a low level bow, can give up to 100% increased projectile speed. That's huge. Especially if you aren't firing arrows, you're using EK.For instance, one of the new uniques gives something like 25% improved lighting or sight distance. I would equip that in a second, it's one of my main pet peeves.

It will be worth something.Its a great leveling weapon and one of the new uniques makes it unbelievably strong.Everytime I make a new character I use either redbeak or silverbranch.

OK, yeah it is redbeak. Phys dmg 9-21, 100% inc dmg when on low life, 50% inc phys dmg, +22 life and a couple of other crap ones. Hard to see building around it, but if it is worth something, I will sell it.

Is anyone still looking for an orb of regret? I just picked one up. Poke me if you see me online and you need it.

Users who are viewing this thread