What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

LuDawgs.com (1 Viewer)

wiscstlatlmia

Footballguy
I wouldn't make this thread if I didn't think this was the coolest thing in the world.....(affiliated in no way lol)

I found LuDawgs.com a few weeks ago and have started posting pretty much every day now.

basically it's a message board that you get paid for each post($.3-$.5 per post) you make............ So I figure a lot of you guys(who post a lot) would be pretty interested in something like this.

Once you do this for a while and build up your account, you can either make bets on games(any sport up to $10 bets) or cashout onto a bunch of weekly fantasy football sites(fanduel, draftstreet, draftday, buzzdraft, etc).

so literally all you really have to do is get on there and start posting and you make money... if you post 100 times you make 3.00-5.00 in 'lute' , which then you can cash out to other fantasy sites...

I recently cashed out and it went smooth, pretty awesome idea

to me, this seems like a bullet proof way to build up a bankroll for next fall

Last edited by a moderator:
Serms like a usefull place to get some more information at the least thanks gor the heads up! i will check em out! Shoot in todays world every penny helps!

Serms like a usefull place to get some more information at the least thanks gor the heads up! i will check em out! Shoot in todays world every penny helps!
haha, yup... I'm always looking for freerolls and places to get a shot a free money... this seems like the easiest road... gotta be on your grind posting .03 per post but win a few bets along the way it comes together pretty quickly, there's also poker and blackjack for those interested in that(It's legal because the currency they use on the site is not technically money)

Last edited by a moderator:
(affiliated in no way lol)
Yet you use your referral link to try to drum up some more lute ;)I've been a LDer for a few years. Good place, great people. I've probably hauled in 4-5 hundred bucks in the 2 or 3 years I've been a member... and that's not counting all the Daily Fantasy cashes I've had from info there.gurnteed ;)

Users who are viewing this thread