What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

RB Le'Veon Bell, FA - 9.6.21 Workout For Baltimore (4 Viewers)

Deangelo was hardly involved in the passing game, and now a days they love the passing game. I could see bell losing a goal line carry here or there, but his versatility in this offense adds a new dimension to their game that dwilly never did.

will you guys be disappointed if the team mixes DWIl in more and says they are saving Bell to be fresher or say that DWIL has ""earned it", etc?

I think that is a very realistic scenario based on DWIL showing so well.
Nah, I think I speak for all Bell owners when I say that I would be thrilled to cede a big chunk of Bell's production to the new geezer on the block. Only fair really. Sadly, I don't think I'm in much danger of experiencing that particular thrill.

will you guys be disappointed if the team mixes DWIl in more and says they are saving Bell to be fresher or say that DWIL has ""earned it", etc?

I think that is a very realistic scenario based on DWIL showing so well.
Nah, I think I speak for all Bell owners when I say that I would be thrilled to cede a big chunk of Bell's production to the new geezer on the block. Only fair really. Sadly, I don't think I'm in much danger of experiencing that particular thrill.
lol.....

Dan Lambskin said:
Did you actually read the article where it does a good job of analyzing the impact on the entire offense and the upcoming game plan or are you just reacting to the title?
I'm reacting to the title but I also don't need to read an article to tell me that La'veon Bell is good and will help the Steelers offense

Dan Lambskin said:
Did you actually read the article where it does a good job of analyzing the impact on the entire offense and the upcoming game plan or are you just reacting to the title?
I'm reacting to the title but I also don't need to read an article to tell me that La'veon Bell is good and will help the Steelers offense
That's what I thought. Skip the link, no need to add the 'water is wet' commentary.

Last edited by a moderator:
What deangelo has done in this offense has me giddy as a bell owner. It also has to worry us that Bell may give up some goal line touches because deangelo has proven he can pound it in.
it won't matter. if you are 1-1 or 2-0, he was the perfect pick for you. come what may
i just happen to land in the 2-0 camp...and playing with my new toy L.Bell ...finally
Same here. My only complaint is they he and the Steelers are going to run all over my Rams this Sunday.

As a Bell owner, is it still worth handcuffing him with Williams? Someone dropped him this morning and I'm not sure if it's worth wasting a claim on or if I should just hold pat and see if he goes unclaimed.

As a Bell owner, is it still worth handcuffing him with Williams? Someone dropped him this morning and I'm not sure if it's worth wasting a claim on or if I should just hold pat and see if he goes unclaimed.
I think so. He's proven that he can produce should Bell go down. I bet he gets claimed. He's a strong proven lottery ticket on a good offense that might even have some flex value.

I think so. He's proven that he can produce should Bell go down. I bet he gets claimed. He's a strong proven lottery ticket on a good offense that might even have some flex value.
Hmm. Maybe I'll put in a claim then just to be safe.

i own bell and just traded away Jonathan Stewart to the guy who owned D.Williams so i have the handcuff ...just in case ...williams has done so well i can trust him if bell gets hurt

i own bell and just traded away Jonathan Stewart to the guy who owned D.Williams so i have the handcuff ...just in case ...williams has done so well i can trust him if bell gets hurt
Wow you gave up a lot for a handcuff. Then again it's your first rd pick's handcuff. Luckily D'angelo was dropped and I was able to put in a waiver claim and snag him.

devouredbychaos said:
Wow you gave up a lot for a handcuff. Then again it's your first rd pick's handcuff. Luckily D'angelo was dropped and I was able to put in a waiver claim and snag him.
I agree i may have offered a bit too much but my other rb`s are more valuable to give up...CJ Anderson and CJ Spiller...if bell gets hurt the dropoff wont be that great...williams looks damn good in that offence

I was offered DeAngelo for Blount in the offseason. Thinking I should've taken it. I figured I was good with Carlos Hyde and Alfred Morris as my other two backs for weeks 1 and 2. Well, they got me to 2-0, but Morris just laid a big fat egg on me. At this point, I'd probably move Morris for DeAngelo!?!

I was offered DeAngelo for Blount in the offseason. Thinking I should've taken it. I figured I was good with Carlos Hyde and Alfred Morris as my other two backs for weeks 1 and 2. Well, they got me to 2-0, but Morris just laid a big fat egg on me. At this point, I'd probably move Morris for DeAngelo!?!
At this point you're lucky if you can get anything for morris. He is outright awful this year and they just showed last night he isn't important to them anymore

I had to go back to page 8 to find this thread. Have we lost our excitement about having Le'Veon back already?

I'm not real excited about him playing on Thursday night. And playing against the Ravens. Latavious is the only RB to score a TD and rush for more than 50 yards against them so far.

I had to go back to page 8 to find this thread. Have we lost our excitement about having Le'Veon back already?

I'm not real excited about him playing on Thursday night. And playing against the Ravens. Latavious is the only RB to score a TD and rush for more than 50 yards against them so far.
That's the great thing about Bell. If he only gets 50 on the ground, he'll get 60 in the air.

Goes for 28 points against a great run D and he's thread isn't even on the front page. He's so automatic right now.

I feel confident in the fact that SD has the worst rushing defense this year. I would absolutely hate to have to face Bell this week.

Last edited by a moderator:
He may have proved himself to be the best back in football last night. He put that kind of performance up with the defense going all out to stop him. Unstoppable.

Le'Veon Bell is the Steelers offense while Ben is out and every team they face know it. Makes his accomplishments over the past 2 games all the more impressive.

Goes for 28 points against a great run D and he's thread isn't even on the front page. He's so automatic right now.
Its the same as when Ben was healthy in regards to Antonio Brown. These guys are so good there's not much to discuss. Plug them in and reap the points really.

It's just terrible for the game when super stars go down like that. Thoughts and prayers are with Bell that he is okay.

Man, this guy just can't stay healthy. Bummer, too, since he is absolutely electric every time he touches the ball. As a fan of the sport, it sucks when great players go down. :(

Users who are viewing this thread