What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

TE Rob Gronkowski, TB (3 Viewers)

seriously though...why would you talk smack about Gronk? what's the upside? You know Gronk isn't going to fear what Jeremy Lane thinks so why not just keep your mouth shut and do it on the field.

seriously though...why would you talk smack about Gronk? what's the upside? You know Gronk isn't going to fear what Jeremy Lane thinks so why not just keep your mouth shut and do it on the field.
Sherman is doing the same thing:

“I think people some time get a skewed view of Tom Brady,” Seahawks cornerback Richard Sherman told reporters on Wednesday, “that he’s just a clean cut, does everything right, and never says a bad word to anyone, and we know him to be otherwise, but in that moment of him being himself, he said some things and we returned the favor. Unfortunately he apparently didn’t remember what he said, but I’m sure at those moments of yelling at the ref, I’m sure he was saying, ‘Good job, you’re doing a fantastic job, keep it up.'”

Apparently, that’s not what he said to the refs — or to the Seahawks.

“He was pretty much saying that we were nobodies and that we should come up to him after they get the win,” Sherman said. “So we should take that pretty well. ‘Cool, can I get your autograph too?’”

Sherman is doing the same thing:

“I think people some time get a skewed view of Tom Brady,” Seahawks cornerback Richard Sherman told reporters on Wednesday, “that he’s just a clean cut, does everything right, and never says a bad word to anyone, and we know him to be otherwise, but in that moment of him being himself, he said some things and we returned the favor. Unfortunately he apparently didn’t remember what he said, but I’m sure at those moments of yelling at the ref, I’m sure he was saying, ‘Good job, you’re doing a fantastic job, keep it up.'”

Apparently, that’s not what he said to the refs — or to the Seahawks.

“He was pretty much saying that we were nobodies and that we should come up to him after they get the win,” Sherman said. “So we should take that pretty well. ‘Cool, can I get your autograph too?’”
Isn't that from 2 years ago?

edit: I see it was referencing 2 years ago, but brought up again this week. nevermind

Last edited by a moderator:
where are all the holier than thos clamoring that gronk has "substance abuse" problems and "needs to get his life in order"?

Gronk is awesome.

I could never be friends with him or be around him for more than 3 minutes cause he would probably annoy the everloving hell out of me, but he is awesome.

His career will end with a non football related injury. F it. Gronk be Gronk.

where are all the holier than thos clamoring that gronk has "substance abuse" problems and "needs to get his life in order"?
ummmm, good question. Where are they?
Jay Farber @JayFarber · Mar 2

Wow @RobGronkowski is @XSlasvegas acting welll...like Gronk. I have the video. If anyone wonders where all the cocaine went... I know\

I've worked in nightlife for 10 years and I've never seen anything like this. Lol wow

ummmm, good question. Where are they?

Wow @RobGronkowski is @XSlasvegas acting welll...like Gronk. I have the video. If anyone wonders where all the cocaine went... I know\

I've worked in nightlife for 10 years and I've never seen anything like this. Lol wow
don't love hearing that.....

Users who are viewing this thread