Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

***** OFFICIAL Rob Gronkowski - taking his talents to TB *****

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Gronk took a little time off from the summer of Gronk , to send my son who is recovering from a second emergency surgery at pediatric hospital in Maine - a get well soon video. It was awesome,

I'm not worried, he had a 6 disc changer installed last time.  Plus a 100 amp subwoofer.  

A little perspective is due: Career numbers: - 4.6 receptions per game - 70.2 yards per game - 15.2 yards per reception 2018 numbers: - 4.3 receptions per game - 67.5 yards per game

In the only game he's played against the Seahawks (2012) he caught 6 of 8 for 61 yards, no TD.

Seahawks won the game.

He was also questionable with a hip injury. And together, the TE's went for 12 receptions and a TD.

13 receptions including Fells. Point taken.

seriously though...why would you talk smack about Gronk? what's the upside? You know Gronk isn't going to fear what Jeremy Lane thinks so why not just keep your mouth shut and do it on the field.

Sherman is doing the same thing:

“I think people some time get a skewed view of Tom Brady,” Seahawks cornerback Richard Sherman told reporters on Wednesday, “that he’s just a clean cut, does everything right, and never says a bad word to anyone, and we know him to be otherwise, but in that moment of him being himself, he said some things and we returned the favor. Unfortunately he apparently didn’t remember what he said, but I’m sure at those moments of yelling at the ref, I’m sure he was saying, ‘Good job, you’re doing a fantastic job, keep it up.'”

Apparently, that’s not what he said to the refs — or to the Seahawks.

“He was pretty much saying that we were nobodies and that we should come up to him after they get the win,” Sherman said. “So we should take that pretty well. ‘Cool, can I get your autograph too?’”

seriously though...why would you talk smack about Gronk? what's the upside? You know Gronk isn't going to fear what Jeremy Lane thinks so why not just keep your mouth shut and do it on the field.

Sherman is doing the same thing:

“I think people some time get a skewed view of Tom Brady,” Seahawks cornerback Richard Sherman told reporters on Wednesday, “that he’s just a clean cut, does everything right, and never says a bad word to anyone, and we know him to be otherwise, but in that moment of him being himself, he said some things and we returned the favor. Unfortunately he apparently didn’t remember what he said, but I’m sure at those moments of yelling at the ref, I’m sure he was saying, ‘Good job, you’re doing a fantastic job, keep it up.'”

Apparently, that’s not what he said to the refs — or to the Seahawks.

“He was pretty much saying that we were nobodies and that we should come up to him after they get the win,” Sherman said. “So we should take that pretty well. ‘Cool, can I get your autograph too?’”

Isn't that from 2 years ago?

edit: I see it was referencing 2 years ago, but brought up again this week. nevermind

Edited by Road Warriors

With 9 TD's next year (and assuming he passes Witten and VD) Gronk will be 3rd in career TD's behind Gonzo and Gates...at 26.

Edited by cstu
  • Like 2
  • 4 weeks later...

where are all the holier than thos clamoring that gronk has "substance abuse" problems and "needs to get his life in order"?

ummmm, good question. Where are they?

Jay Farber @JayFarber · Mar 2

Wow @RobGronkowski is @XSlasvegas acting welll...like Gronk. I have the video. If anyone wonders where all the cocaine went... I know\

I've worked in nightlife for 10 years and I've never seen anything like this. Lol wow

where are all the holier than thos clamoring that gronk has "substance abuse" problems and "needs to get his life in order"?

ummmm, good question. Where are they?

Wow @RobGronkowski is @XSlasvegas acting welll...like Gronk. I have the video. If anyone wonders where all the cocaine went... I know\

I've worked in nightlife for 10 years and I've never seen anything like this. Lol wow

don't love hearing that.....