Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

TE Rob Gronkowski, TB

• 5 weeks later...

You know the most hilarious thing about this thread?

Depending on the context, you can replace Gronk's name in basically every one of Faust's links with either "Chuck Norris" or "Charlie Sheen", and they all still make perfect sense.

As a Gronk owner I'm always afraid this thread when it's bumped.....something bad is bound to happen with all the nonsense he does. Believe me, he's my hero but I have selfish motivations to keep him healthy and in the lineup.

You know the most hilarious thing about this thread?

Depending on the context, you can replace Gronk's name in basically every one of Faust's links with either "Chuck Norris" or "Charlie Sheen", and they all still make perfect sense.

I love my life. But if I could be anyone else for a week...This guy is killing it.

• 3 weeks later...

Rotoworld:

Rob Gronkowski has enjoyed a fully healthy offseason.

During the previous few offseasons, Gronkowski has been rehabbing back, knee and/or elbow issues. This year, however, he's been able to simply concentrate on reveling in the Summer of Gronk. He'll enter 2015 head-and-shoulders above the rest of the fantasy tight end class and a lock first-round pick. Gronkowski has scored 50 touchdowns in his last 55 games (including playoffs).
Jun 1 - 7:57 AM

• 3 weeks later...

Rob Gronkowski with three of his brothers plus his dad were on Celebrity Family Feud last night. It was good for a few laughs. They went against Rodney Peete and his wife Holly Robinson Peete and family members

Edited by krsone21

Rob Gronkowski with three of his brothers plus his dad were on Celebrity Family Feud last night. It was good for a few laughs. They went against Rodney Peete and his wife Holly Robinson Peete and family members

WATCH: Rob Gronkowski twerks and more on 'Celebrity Family Feud'

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/25245481/watch-rob-gronkowski-twerks-and-more-on-celebrity-family-feud

Edited by Faust

• 3 weeks later...

Why not just change the title of every player thread to "Random sh$t about <Player Name>"? These 6yr old threads with misleading titles are really getting on my nerves.

I recommend: "New England Patriots Superbowl Champion Rob Gronkowski: Five Years In, Already the Best."

• 5 weeks later...

I don't think the quotes were all that bad, but really dumb to say anything specific about anyone on the pats. Especially when the defense is expected to be pretty bad this year.

• bicycle_seat_sniffer changed the title to ***** OFFICIAL Rob Gronkowski - RETIRED *****
  • Joe Bryant changed the title to TE Rob Gronkowski, TB