What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

North Korea thread (2 Viewers)

Trump declared victory. Belittled all of the efforts before him. Gave them the direct meeting with the President. Praised the dictator murderer. Didn't have any human rights preconditions before granting a meeting. Trump supporters endlessly used North Korea as an example of how well Trump was doing. So no. It's not good. He made it worse. If only there were plenty of posts on a fantasy football site that predicted this. Let alone actual leaders who have dealt with this only to have a buffoon claim he could do it by himself. Face it, Trump is a con man and a failure and it was plain to see since 2012 or even earlier. Keep on loving the guy though.
He tried! What else do you want!!!!!

I'm confused, did we hit some predetermined date that you guys made up on when this had to be finalized. Unhinged.

The remains were just a bonus. The real goal is denuclearization. Which that has not been settled yet.
I thought you were specifically talking about the remains.  Either way, Trump has falsely claimed both to have been accomplished.  So yeah, the timeline of proof was set in motion on his own doing

The remains were just a bonus. The real goal is denuclearization. Which that has not been settled yet.
Sure it has...Trump told us they were not a nuclear threat.  Of course they have since increased activity (and you claimed it wasn’t about this negotiation at all despite not reading the rest of the article that was cited).

And they have openly mocked the US calls for denuclearization.  Which of course is what people told you all would happen.

Thus far...despite the claims of victory...it’s bwen a failure.  And the remains weren’t a bonus...they were a ploy by Trump and his supporters to act as if they had gotten something.

Sure it has...Trump told us they were not a nuclear threat.  Of course they have since increased activity (and you claimed it wasn’t about this negotiation at all despite not reading the rest of the article that was cited).

And they have openly mocked the US calls for denuclearization.  Which of course is what people told you all would happen.

Thus far...despite the claims of victory...it’s bwen a failure.  And the remains weren’t a bonus...they were a ploy by Trump and his supporters to act as if they had gotten something.
Pretty sure this is were we move the goal posts.  "He tried!!1!"

You are completely wrong about that. But we are not going to agree on that so. Im not sure if we can call the denuclearization pledge a failure yet because no they have not done anything yet that shows them increasing nuclear activity.

Can we just agree he lied about these remains? Pretty weird thing for him to do but he can’t help himself.
Of course he lied about the remains.

It's hard to understand why folks believe what Trump says with so much evidence that he will lie at almost any opportunity.  This isn't to say that Trump never does anything good, but this is to say that he lies, demonstrably, so many times that trusting his word anymore is naive and more likely than not to result in believing a falsehood.

Of course he lied about the remains.

It's hard to understand why folks believe what Trump says with so much evidence that he will lie at almost any opportunity.  This isn't to say that Trump never does anything good, but this is to say that he lies, demonstrably, so many times that trusting his word anymore is naive and more likely than not to result in believing a falsehood.
Yup. He spent his entire life lying, misrepresenting, exaggerating his acheivements that it’s just what he does when he’s rambling on in front of people. He’s not changing now.

Or just blatantly lied.  Using dead soldiers to look like he accomplished something. Let's tell it like it is.
Kinda like you did when you said we removed troops from SK to create your narrative?
These kind of deflections prevent folks from accepting the reality that Trump lies.  Yes, other people do bad stuff too...but the pattern has continually been:

A) Someone points out something Trump clearly has lied about or done wrong
B) Immediately a supporter points the finger to someone else who did something remotely similar and says "this other person did it too!"

And the entire moral of the story is lost.  The ability for folks to assimilate information while finger pointing seems to be essentially nil.

These kind of deflections prevent folks from accepting the reality that Trump lies.  Yes, other people do bad stuff too...but the pattern has continually been:

B) Immediately a supporter points the finger to someone else who did something remotely similar and says "this other person did it too!"

And the entire moral of the story is lost.  The ability for folks to assimilate information while finger pointing seems to be essentially nil.
It's hard not to point it out when the person pointing out Trump lies was just caught lying.

I’m not gonna do it, but I giggle at the thought of a “Both Sides” alias spreading likes around similar to the No One guy

Weebs210 said:

It's hard not to point it out when the person pointing out Trump lies was just caught lying.
Aren't you the guy who got caught promoting a fake news story about Justin Trudeau's eyebrows and then lied about it?

Aren't you the guy who got caught promoting a fake news story about Justin Trudeau's eyebrows and then lied about it?
That was never proven it was not fake eyebrows. It most definitely was. On this topic though, did you guys see how awkward Trudeau was yesterday? He was always standing on the outskirts of talks. Total beta lol.

Well, to be fair, it is exactly the same thing. The actual President of the United States, Donald Trump, lies around 3 or 4 times a day, for a total of thousands of lies just since becoming President. And Amused to Death got a detail wrong on a magic football site.

Both sides! Let's not sit here and pretend only Donald Trump does it. Heck, Amused to Death just did it! And on a similar sized stage too. Actual POTUS, and magic football message board. 

Step 1: believe fake claim [about eyebrows].

Step 2: insist that the story must be true because it was never "proven" to be fake.

Step 3: goto Step 1

Step 1: believe fake claim [about eyebrows].

Step 2: insist that the story must be true because it was never "proven" to be fake.

Step 3: goto Step 1
Sorry the links you guys posted were not believable at all. Maybe get better sources. When I see with my own eyes someone's eyebrows falling off I need a little more than some guy claiming shadows.

You are completely wrong about that. But we are not going to agree on that so. Im not sure if we can call the denuclearization pledge a failure yet because no they have not done anything yet that shows them increasing nuclear activity.
No...we saw the reports that you twisted and left out keybwords to try and defend it.  Right in this very thread.  You disagree with the facts.  Your post here appears false based on the actual reports.  And what pledge?  Care to give a link to any pledge?

Sorry the links you guys posted were not believable at all. Maybe get better sources. When I see with my own eyes someone's eyebrows falling off I need a little more than some guy claiming shadows.
Odd how the truth is always unbelievable to you...but Trump is totally believable.  

No...we saw the reports that you twisted and left out keybwords to try and defend it.  Right in this very thread.  You disagree with the facts.  Your post here appears false based on the actual reports.  And what pledge?  Care to give a link to any pledge?
The improvements to the Yongbyon facility include modifications to 
a plutonium production reactor’s cooling system and various support facilities. 

The improvements at the site since March include a nearly complete cooling tower and a four-story engineering office building. 

So the improvements were mainly for cooling, which is needed for nuclear energy. 

The horror!!!

:lmao: :lmao:

HARD HITTING STUFF AS ALWAYS WEEEEBERS

What is going on here?

Am I wrong or in Vietnam wasn’t the deal that we the US when things started thawing were allowed to go search for and identify remains, right? - eta - Vietnam didn’t just have our guys in a vault somewhere IIRC. We had to go get them ourselves.
Yeah, people killed roughly 20 years after the Korean War, and the Vietnamese didn't go find them and box them up and send them over.  The stuff they find of Vietnam vets that were "remains" are generally bone fragments and personal effects.  The oldest set I recall was about 50 years old and they found small bone fragments and his wedding ring and lighter.  

Even it was true (I seriously doubt it), who really cares? 

False eyebrows vs. Negotiations about de-denuclearization of the Korean Peninsula 

:rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread