What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Charlotte, NC (1 Viewer)

Guessing this ended up as a no?  Trying to solidify my plans for the rest of the week.
I think probably so.  the bulging disc in my neck is flaring up again and sitting on a barstool for hours at a time sounds dreadful.  I will be watching the draft from the comfort of my couch and heating pad.  Getting old sucks.

Yeah, getting in late tonight from spring break and then going out with the guys on Friday. Better stay home tomorrow. Will try to find a Monday night game to get together. 

Where in Fla? We were in the keys. 
Panhandle, Destin. There have to be 50 Cuthbertson/Marvin people here now. All day fishing on a big boat and we were more than half the folks. It’s been relaxing and fun, nice weather. First overcast day, which was perfect for fishing.

Last edited by a moderator:
@ConstruxBoy @moleculo @Slapdash

What are you guys doing for the draft? I saw Joe’s thread and I know I am all in on every minute of the draft given there is nothing else sports wise.
Hmm...  I will probably watch the draft upstaris on the nice TV, close to my kegorator.  Also considering my basement which is closer to my PC.  Sitting on my porch may be an option if it's nice.  I will probably have the wife smoke up some wings to much on.  Thursday is my birthday so we will probably have a nice dinner first.

I think probably so.  the bulging disc in my neck is flaring up again and sitting on a barstool for hours at a time sounds dreadful.  I will be watching the draft from the comfort of my couch and heating pad.  Getting old sucks.
damn, forgot about that.  I was in to see the doctor recently and we were going over old scripts, and a pain killer/muscle relaxer came up from last year.  I was completely shuked what was going on and why I needed that.  I guess this explains it!

Hmm...  I will probably watch the draft upstaris on the nice TV, close to my kegorator.  Also considering my basement which is closer to my PC.  Sitting on my porch may be an option if it's nice.  I will probably have the wife smoke up some wings to much on.  Thursday is my birthday so we will probably have a nice dinner first.
Nice! Sucks that you can’t go out an enjoy it. I think I’ll grill some filets for Mother’s Day. My youngest turns 13 in a couple weeks as well. Also ready have his big gifts, didn’t want to chance it but I need to get going on Mother’s Day. I’ll probably go on the 3rd floor to watch and bring some drinks up.

What are you guys doing for the draft? I saw Joe’s thread and I know I am all in on every minute of the draft given there is nothing else sports wise.
Just going to watch from home. Annoying we can't meet at a sports bar. Also usually do the second night at a good friend's where we sit outside, grill food, drink great craft beer and switch between the draft and playoff hockey. Going to miss that this year. 

Just going to watch from home. Annoying we can't meet at a sports bar. Also usually do the second night at a good friend's where we sit outside, grill food, drink great craft beer and switch between the draft and playoff hockey. Going to miss that this year. 
Definitely sucks. I can’t wait though, something to watch that isn’t a 30 for 30 turned into a 10 part mini series.

Thursday is our anniversary so we will probably get takeout from Fig Tree or Stagioni.  Then I will retreat into the office to watch the draft with my scotch collection.  Certainly looking forward to something sports related going on...particularly since the Dolphins and Panthers have some interesting drafts coming up.

Thursday is our anniversary so we will probably get takeout from Fig Tree or Stagioni.  Then I will retreat into the office to watch the draft with my scotch collection.  Certainly looking forward to something sports related going on...particularly since the Dolphins and Panthers have some interesting drafts coming up.
Love me some Stagioni's. Pizzas are awesome and everything else is better. 

Love me some Stagioni's. Pizzas are awesome and everything else is better. 
We went once and it just took forever, maybe just an off-night.  Less of a concern with takeout.  We've agreed to do Stagioni's for the anniversary and FigTree on Saturday just because 🐷 

Will be our first anniversary without our favorite place in Charlotte since Aix-en-Provence closed last year.

We went once and it just took forever, maybe just an off-night.  Less of a concern with takeout.  We've agreed to do Stagioni's for the anniversary and FigTree on Saturday just because 🐷 

Will be our first anniversary without our favorite place in Charlotte since Aix-en-Provence closed last year.
Maybe an off night. We love it every time we go there and the food is usually delicious. 

Is Lupe’s Cafe (just west of downtown if I remember correctly) still open?  Damn I loved that dive/chili bar back in the day 

Anyone planning on going to the first Charlotte FC game tomorrow? Assume @Worm will be out there.
Haven't logged in here for a while but yes I was there and also was there for the first win last night!

Send me a PM if you will be at the tailgate Saturday for Cinci

Users who are viewing this thread