Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

***FFA POKER LEAGUE*** Week 1

so its cool to just play every now and then?

Yes: Example. In my local league I gave him 100, I can play or not when I want. As long as you have a balance you can do what you want. What I wil not do is let someone who has not paid for a tourny, play in it.

I'm in

Once Cav gets home and approves the next batch, you will see us under home games. Click the tournament tab towards the bottom of that home games screen and you should find our tourney. Do think ASAP.

Unless you meant you haven't done anything. In that case go to stars free version, click home games, on the left side click join a club. Put in our number 765744. Fill out whatever. Then look at my first part.

Once Cav gets home and approves the next batch, you will see us under home games. Click the tournament tab towards the bottom of that home games screen and you should find our tourney. Do think ASAP. Unless you meant you haven't done anything. In that case go to stars free version, click home games, on the left side click join a club. Put in our number 765744. Fill out whatever. Then look at my first part.

Crap, can't find anywhere that says Home Games on ipad version.

Archived