Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

***FFA POKER LEAGUE*** Week 1

Thanks Cav! Keep it in my FBG Poker account...if that's cool with you

That works. Great win. You dominated.

Even the sun shines on a dogs ### every once in a while!

It was FBG that got me into poker. I won a newbie freeroll at Noble poker for 1250.00, the very first tourney I ever played....

You guys enable me...LOL

Must have had a nice run at the first table - came in to the final with more than double anyone else and it never got close. Dominate = absolutely the right word.

either pm me your paypal or I can hold it for the league. Doesn't matter either way to me

Must have had a nice run at the first table - came in to the final with more than double anyone else and it never got close. Dominate = absolutely the right word.

either pm me your paypal or I can hold it for the league. Doesn't matter either way to me

Just hold it for me, if it is no trouble. I will just piss it away on something from Paypal.

Are the old pokerstars accounts still alive?

Probably. Unless you had a huge gambling addiction and lost tens of thousands of dollars on there and had to e-mail them to tell them to shut your account down and lock you out. Not that that happened or anything.

Click your mouse, lose your 200 year old overpriced house....

Are the old pokerstars accounts still alive?

Probably. Unless you had a huge gambling addiction and lost tens of thousands of dollars on there and had to e-mail them to tell them to shut your account down and lock you out. Not that that happened or anything.

Click your mouse, lose your 200 year old overpriced house....

Sounds like a dream come true

I just got home and I'm hammered. Is the late registration for the later tournaments closed?

Can we organize anything else like heads up tournaments for money? I'm drunk and wanna lose some money.

I am sure you can. It takes a minute to set up a league but my hands are full doing these. See if you can get someone to play you.

I just got home and I'm hammered. Is the late registration for the later tournaments closed?

Can we organize anything else like heads up tournaments for money? I'm drunk and wanna lose some money.

I am sure you can. It takes a minute to set up a league but my hands are full doing these. See if you can get someone to play you.

:excited:

Whenever you get a chance, and if Otis is still willing.. heads up tourney for $100. :thumbup::banned:

Thanks in but missed the tourney DAMNIT!

11pm? No late registering?

Same here, missed it by a couple minutes. Registered now though so maybe next time.

For some reason my second HU tourney with Unialias got ended before we could start. Uni, place marker here that IOU $100. You can collect by Paypal or we can just play that 2nd tourney we talked about. GG

I thought you got tired and bailed, but apparently that HU tourney was setup as a shootout and cancelled due to not enough people.

Marker noted, we'll just play again. I'll probably be on this weekend some, and likely drunk again. :thumbup:

I'm not sure how many of you play, but I predict that my GB Ref takes this down.

He's pretty tough alright. :confirmed:
Thanks. I gave it my best but went into heads up down 4-1.Regardless it was alot of fun and hope we can do this weekly.

Overall the night and participation could not have been better.

I will start the league on Thursday next week with a 8:30 and 10:30 est tourny. 5 minute levels

We will run at 9pm and 11pm on saturday. 10 minute levels.

The side action was a lot and I can run those without the stats being included. But I will not deal with the cash transfer in them.

thanks to all that played and hopefully we can have fun. There is also a 3 games on Tuesday that I don't run called Pack Poker. They have games at 8:30, 9, and 9:30. They guy who runs it is a personal friend who is 100% legit with money and playing. He runs two NL tournys and on Pot limit holdem/Omaha split tourny. Anyone you has interest in this just pm me to get the information. He will never stiff you but if he does I will pay you. That is how much faith I have in him.

I know people will always want to play higher and I will participate but this league will always be 10 dollars and I want everyone to who wants to play to be able to play.

Thanks again.

Cav

Might want to consider setting up something like a private facebook group/page. This was done for some of the COD folks and makes it easy to get together and play a bit if a few people are around/available at other times.

Might want to consider setting up something like a private facebook group/page. This was done for some of the COD folks and makes it easy to get together and play a bit if a few people are around/available at other times.

This sounds like a good idea. With so many people dealing with side tourneys and paying each other directly, having a way to connect via FB is a good idea just to make it more personal.

Also Cav, what are the buy-ins for the Tuesday tournaments you play in? Do they get a lot of people?

This thread is just the tip of the ice berg for whats waiting if and when online poker comes back nation wide. There are so many people who want to play and then you have a whole new generation of early 20-somthings who missed out on the last boom.

It won't have the wonderful variables that exploded in sync in the 2002-2003 time frame but I still think it is going to be enormously popular.

This thread is just the tip of the ice berg for whats waiting if and when online poker comes back nation wide. There are so many people who want to play and then you have a whole new generation of early 20-somthings who missed out on the last boom.

It won't have the wonderful variables that exploded in sync in the 2002-2003 time frame but I still think it is going to be enormously popular.

me me me hahahaha

Archived