What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Game of Thrones, tv only, books don't exist, no backstory...NERDS already ruining a series that hasn't started (3 Viewers)

I haven't seen or read anything about tonight. With all the talk of people are going to like it, not hard to put 2 and 2 together and say Dani and her dragons are going to kick some ###.
Sure, but would you think that was going to happen tonight if everybody wasn't talking about how amazing the episode is ahead of time?

I haven't seen or read anything about tonight. With all the talk of people are going to like it, not hard to put 2 and 2 together and say Dani and her dragons are going to kick some ###.
meh, with the way Cersei's been kicking ###, that Dany scenario is to be expected, and a bit overdue, imo

Re-watching last week, Jon has never told anyone he has actually faught the night king and the white walkers. I would think people would believe him a little more than just telling him that he's seen them. 

Before the episode gets going, something just caught my mind...

Remember when Onella killed Joffrey, it was with slight of hand on the necklace.

Is it possible she drank the other glass of wine with slight of hand, it looks like she grabbed the other glass in the recap. 

Just hoping more than anything, I guess.

I thought I saw a picture of the dagger in Sam tarly's book a page before he made the dragonstone/obsidian discovery.  Anyone else catch that?

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread