Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Game of Thrones, tv only, books don't exist, no backstory

5 minutes ago, Mile High said:

I haven't seen or read anything about tonight. With all the talk of people are going to like it, not hard to put 2 and 2 together and say Dani and her dragons are going to kick some ###.

Sure, but would you think that was going to happen tonight if everybody wasn't talking about how amazing the episode is ahead of time?

• Like 1
  • Replies 30.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I bet all those people who named their daughters  “Khaleesi” feel kinda dumb right now.

Why do people say the Arya thing is fan service? That’s so ### #### lazy. They spent 7 ####ing seasons working up to that. Pay attention. 

Let's talk about danny. First, she was nothing without her claim to the throne.  She was raised by her ######## brother to think that was the only thing that mattered. Episode 1 he starts out by

6 minutes ago, Mile High said:

I haven't seen or read anything about tonight. With all the talk of people are going to like it, not hard to put 2 and 2 together and say Dani and her dragons are going to kick some ###.

meh, with the way Cersei's been kicking ###, that Dany scenario is to be expected, and a bit overdue, imo

29 minutes ago, KarmaPolice said:

Sure, but would you think that was going to happen tonight if everybody wasn't talking about how amazing the episode is ahead of time?

Maybe not tonight, but I have watched the season 7 trailers and know that it was coming at sometime.

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, KarmaPolice said:

What about people who haven't seen those? 

Well Dani didn't bring her Dragons and Dothraki over to Westeros to set at Dragon Stone. She's been getting outplayed, not much of a surprise she brings her true force into play at sometime.

Before the episode gets going, something just caught my mind...

Remember when Onella killed Joffrey, it was with slight of hand on the necklace.

Is it possible she drank the other glass of wine with slight of hand, it looks like she grabbed the other glass in the recap. 

Just hoping more than anything, I guess.