What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Game of Thrones, tv only, books don't exist, no backstory...NERDS already ruining a series that hasn't started (3 Viewers)

White walkers take winterfell and march to king's landing.  They win and are about to kill cersei and what is left when she offers her newborn as a sacrifice (i e. Craster).  White walkers then retreat north.  Not likely, but just a thought.

I would have said maybe john/danny love child but that would take to long with number of episodes left
Was there any reason given why the WW's are that interested in newborns?  They can pretty much take what they want and evidently cannot procreate - but what are they doing with the newborns to leverage not killing everyone?

WHO IS FEEDING THE WW BABIES AND CHANGING THEIR DIAPERS!?! 
Lazy writing if you ask me. 

Speaking of changing diapers, not once did they show anyone cleaning Bran's diapers. People paralyzed from the waste down can't control their bodily functions. Such lazy writing not to show Asha wiping Bran's ### every episode. 

Speaking of changing diapers, not once did they show anyone cleaning Bran's diapers. People paralyzed from the waste down can't control their bodily functions. Such lazy writing not to show Asha wiping Bran's ### every episode. 
Maybe that's why he always has that sour ### look on his face- nobody has bothered to do this for him yet.  

Was there any reason given why the WW's are that interested in newborns?  They can pretty much take what they want and evidently cannot procreate - but what are they doing with the newborns to leverage not killing everyone?
I thought they showed that the WW's (except for the NK) were Crasters newborns....that the NK had an agreement with Craster to keep supplying him with soldiers and he'll leave him alone and not kill him so he can just  pork all of his wives. 

Last edited by a moderator:
So any chance that Jaqen H'ghar fell for a studly ******* blacksmith on the road, had his advances rebuffed, and decided to play the long game and Aryas training to use her face and get in Gendy's pants? 

I thought they showed that the WW's (except for the NK) were Crasters newborns....that the NK had an agreement with Craster to keep supplying him with soldiers and he'll leave him alone and not kill him so he can just  pork all of his wives. 
I kept wondering if the babies magically became old dudes after they were converted or if there was a bunch of toddler white walkers running around for a few years until they grew up.

Now wonder Meera Reed has a thing for him

White walkers take winterfell and march to king's landing.  They win and are about to kill cersei and what is left when she offers her newborn as a sacrifice (i e. Craster).  White walkers then retreat north.  Not likely, but just a thought.

I would have said maybe john/danny love child but that would take to long with number of episodes left
They're gonna walk 1000 miles just for one dopey baby?

They are dead...what else are they going to do?

Something to do with their lineage?
For as useless as Bran is, I assume that him saying that they want to wipe everything out and have an "endless night" is kind of the root of what they're going for.

I mean to me it seems like a lot of work, but what do I know.

For as useless as Bran is, I assume that him saying that they want to wipe everything out and have an "endless night" is kind of the root of what they're going for.

I mean to me it seems like a lot of work, but what do I know.
I don't know either.

I think there is more to the night king than what we have been shown.  I wouldn't be shocked if he ends up being a stark.

There has to be some reason why they waited 1000 years.  

The dead would walk 500 miles
And then would walk 500 more
Just to be the horde who walks a thousand miles
To end this apocalyptic war

Da da da (da da da)
Da da da (da da da)

Da da da dun diddle un diddle un diddle uh da

Da da da (da da da)
Da da da (da da da)
I hate myself.  Now I have that GD song stuck in my head.

Instead of Cersei's baby, the NK turns Cersei into a WW.  Then Tyrion walks in and says "You were more of a cold, icy ##### when you were alive" before shooting a crossbow bolt in between her eyes.   

I keep looking at that medallion around his neck and think it looks like a spearhead made of dragonglass. Wonder where it came from? NK doesn't impress me as a dude really concerned with style points so have something like that if it didn't represent something.

They may have. Just because I don't think so isn't really that big of a deal. 
They haven't, call the lawyer.

I keep looking at that medallion around his neck and think it looks like a spearhead made of dragonglass. Wonder where it came from? NK doesn't impress me as a dude really concerned with style points so have something like that if it didn't represent something.

They haven't, call the lawyer.
It's probably the spearhead the forrest kids killed him with to turn him. 

It is kind of a really dumb plan when you think about it - sending all the women and children to the crypt.

You have the Night King who can raise the dead whenever they are in the same vicinity.  Why would you send the most vulnerable to the place loaded with dead people?

Some notes:

• I'm too lazy, but here's my Bran meme: John Snow hugs Bran, Bran replies, "I. AM. A. ROBOT."
  • Mrs. Dogg is certain that Jamie will kill Cersei. I would love it if Arya had that honor.
  • Series writer Bryan Cogman's potential Game Of Thrones prequel series has been axed by HBO.
  • Podrick has a wonderful singing voice.
  • That scene where Jaime knights Brienne really choked me up.

On somewhat related football note, on CBS's FF podcast yesterday:

Adam Aizer, "Last Sunday's GoT was boring."

Dude, do you know anything about this series?

this is actually really good.....

It is kind of a really dumb plan when you think about it - sending all the women and children to the crypt.

You have the Night King who can raise the dead whenever they are in the same vicinity.  Why would you send the most vulnerable to the place loaded with dead people?
Because it's super safe.  C'mon man the writers beat us over the head with that fact. 

The dead would walk 500 miles
And then would walk 500 more
Just to be the horde who walks a thousand miles
To end this apocalyptic war

Da da da (da da da)
Da da da (da da da)

Da da da dun diddle un diddle un diddle uh da

Da da da (da da da)
Da da da (da da da)
oh god dammit I totally hippled and didn't see this  :bag:  

Last edited by a moderator:

Nk doesn't know there's a crypt. I think he only raises dead people/animals that he or his army kills or happens to come across.

Users who are viewing this thread