What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Game of Thrones, tv only, books don't exist, no backstory...NERDS already ruining a series that hasn't started (3 Viewers)

Seems like the easiest way is to come in on a dragon(s), early morning, and just flambe' the Red Keep and hopefully Cersei in it. The Red Keep is right by the water, so you could get a couple runs in torching it before anyone knew what was going on. Golden Company doesn't have AWACS.
Don't disagree, but Cersei deserves a more personal execution.

Will there be battle saddles for the dragons?
The NYT articles keep coming to my Inbox and I think they're pretty good so I read 'em.  After 8.02 they wrote essentially an entire paragraph about saddles in their very detailed "Dragon Warfare 101" section.  It brought in alot from the books though.  Dany is apparently one of the few Targs that has survived riding without saddles or chains.

The NYT articles keep coming to my Inbox and I think they're pretty good so I read 'em.  After 8.02 they wrote essentially an entire paragraph about saddles in their very detailed "Dragon Warfare 101" section.  It brought in alot from the books though.  Dany is apparently one of the few Targs that has survived riding without saddles or chains.
Yeah, I think I read that or part of it at least. We just don't know how much of that book-type info might be introduced on the show.

I’ve missed the last bunch of pages sorry if this has been suggested. 

But I’ve been wondering which one of the good guys gets reanimated by the NK and is destroyed by their living counterpart? 

Im guessing small time with zombie Brienne getting destroyed by Tormund.

I’ve missed the last bunch of pages sorry if this has been suggested. 

But I’ve been wondering which one of the good guys gets reanimated by the NK and is destroyed by their living counterpart? 

Im guessing small time with zombie Brienne getting destroyed by Tormund.
I'm not looking forward to walking dead elements getting spliced in here tbh.  

Going to be on the road while it's on; the things we do for love.

Off the wall prediction: Davos will somehow be in a position to sacrifice himself to save Greyworm, preserving their chance for a quiet, happily ever after.

We rewatched the Hodor episode. :(

but one thing that always bugged me that got lost in the stunning hold the door scene.... Bran and whatsername run into the snowy night with an army of zombies fighting their way through Hodor. The army just bailed and sent only a few after them after getting through the door? Even though the NK knows where bran is? But NOW bran's worth coming after by the NK himself?

Can't believe I'm watching this episode the same day as I saw Endgame. Way too much at once. Wow

Between the Endgame finale and this battle tonight, I might not be able to take it. 
I saw Endgame this afternoon.  Great movie but I think tonight's GoT will take more out of me emotionally because I expect many truly great characters won't make it .

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread