What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Game of Thrones, tv only, books don't exist, no backstory...NERDS already ruining a series that hasn't started (4 Viewers)

Yeah they’re toast. My only complaint goes to last with with those scorpions being deadly accurate.  Tonight not so much.  Awesome episode.
Dany came with the sun at her back.  It wasn't like the other times where they were just skeet shooting.  

Yeah they’re toast. My only complaint goes to last with with those scorpions being deadly accurate.  Tonight not so much.  Awesome episode.
She came in from the clouds at first light so they couldn't see her then she stayed low and burned them before they could fire on her.  I think one got a shot off but then got torched. Plus drogon was the big one. 

Once she took out the back door, she flew in on the castle walls from behind and took out the rest before they had a chance.  

She learned this week and attacked differently  

It’s almost like they had a whole season written out and people should wait for it all before making their Neanderthal complaints. 
Relax dude I’ve said 50 positive things about the show just thought they killed of the 2nd dragon way too easy last week.  You a writer for this show?  All you do is complain about the complainers.

I really need to re-watch the final Jaime / Cersei scene. 

I appreciate the responses - and my head agrees they dead. 

But, my heart smells more... I will be a contrarian for now. 

She came in from the clouds at first light so they couldn't see her then she stayed low and burned them before they could fire on her.  I think one got a shot off but then got torched. Plus drogon was the big one. 

Once she took out the back door, she flew in on the castle walls from behind and took out the rest before they had a chance.  
I kept thinking a hidden one to pop up out of nowhere after she started her rampage

Sorry I wasn’t clear.  Complaint goes to last week tonight was fine.  Truly sorry I brought it up.

The bells ringing was one of the most powerful moments in the series, by far. 

Is she going to stop.....burn..... I don't know......the tension, the buildup....

Another perfect execution of sound and cinematography. 
Thought she was going to blow up the bell tower before they got a chance to ring it. It actually ringing and then the rampage was so much more powerful. 

Yep. On the one hand, I kind of wanted to see someone kill Cersei while smiling and standing over her dying body, but on the other hand, seeing her defeated and crying in her final minutes was pretty gratifying. :yes:  
I'm not 100% convinced she's dead, but if she is, that was a really good way to do it.  Crying like she wasn't a monster.

Relax dude I’ve said 50 positive things about the show just thought they killed of the 2nd dragon way too easy last week.  You a writer for this show?  All you do is complain about the complainers.
Yep.  She did exactly what people said she should have done last week.

Users who are viewing this thread