What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Game of Thrones, tv only, books don't exist, no backstory...NERDS already ruining a series that hasn't started (8 Viewers)

Rewatching some random episodes. Of all the great scenes from last season, the end of the first with Arrya and the Hound confronting some Lannister soldiers was maybe my favorite.

"if anymore words coming pouring out of your #### mouth, I'm gonna have to eat every ####### chicken in this room."

There's a guy I follow on Twitter that just started watching it tonight. I'm trying to explain to him how ridiculous this is, but he is insistent that he will just figure it out as he goes. I can't even imagine.

Why did the Red Witch ask Jon Snow if he was a virgin and then say good?
Not sure. Only thing I can think of is he has kings blood and she does magic with it. Maybe being a virgin or not being a virgin plays some kind of role. Maybe she knew he wasn't, but wanted to test him to see if he would be honest.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure. Only thing I can think of is he has kings blood and she does magic with it. Maybe being a virgin or not being a virgin plays some kind of role. Maybe she knew he wasn't, but wanted to test him to see if he would be honest.
but he doesnt have kings blood
wut?you know who his father was
lmfao umm yeah Ned Stark

There's a guy I follow on Twitter that just started watching it tonight. I'm trying to explain to him how ridiculous this is, but he is insistent that he will just figure it out as he goes. I can't even imagine.
I jumped in for the last 5 or so episodes last season. I get the feeling I'd feel just as lost if I watched the first 5 episodes, expect that I would know they were first so I'd feel better about not knowing what the #### was going on.

but he doesnt have kings blood
Good point, but I've anways assumed there was more to his parents than Ned and a random whore.

I jumped in for the last 5 or so episodes last season. I get the feeling I'd feel just as lost if I watched the first 5 episodes, expect that I would know they were first so I'd feel better about not knowing what the #### was going on.
I know what is going on. It's not that hard to follow if you watch it all. I like and respect you, but you are totally screwing yourself by not watching S1.

Users who are viewing this thread