What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Game of Thrones, tv only, books don't exist, no backstory...NERDS already ruining a series that hasn't started (3 Viewers)

From what I've heard, the leaked episodes quality are crap.

One of the best things I love about this show is the stellar scenery. I can wait until I see it in HD.

I don't care about spoilers. I don't care what the books say. I don't care about the caste system in place between people that have read the books and those that haven't. I don't care about leaked episodes. I just want to be entertained on Sunday night for an hour.

So people would actually rather watch this show on a computer/tablet or stream it to their tv with crappy quality?

Half the pleasure of watching shows like this is glorious HD on big screens.

Not to mention that watching "leaked" TV episodes is STEALING. I hope you all feel real nice about that.
I've got HBO, so I am just borrowing the leaked episodes.They are fair game here right - TV only? Book readers are whining in the other thread.
Absolutely not. They haven't been on TV yet.

There was a "leaked episode" thread going, take it there.
Weird, because they were on my TV

I don't care about spoilers. I don't care what the books say. I don't care about the caste system in place between people that have read the books and those that haven't. I don't care about leaked episodes. I just want to be entertained on Sunday night for an hour.
You will definitely be entertained this Sunday...DURING THE MONSTER TRUCK RACE IN KING'S LANDING.
:oldunsure: that is not until the 3rd episode

You will definitely be entertained this Sunday...DURING THE MONSTER TRUCK RACE IN KING'S LANDING.
Awesome. When does Frodo appear as Tyrion's conscious?

SUNDAY! SUNDAY! SUNDAY!

KINGS LANDING MEMORIAL COLISEUM!

MONSTER MONSTER MONSTER TRUCK RACE!

BIGFOOT, GRAVEDIGGER, JOFFREY'S REVENGE!

WATCH THESE MADMEN SHAKE HANDS WITH THE STRANGER AS THEY ROAR THROUGH THE GATES OF THE SEVEN HELLS!

SUNDAY! SUNDAY! SUNDAY!

KINGS LANDING MEMORIAL COLISEUM!

WATCH THESE MADMEN SHAKE HANDS WITH THE STRANGER AS THEY ROAR THROUGH THE GATES OF THE SEVEN HELLS!
YOU PAY FOR THE WHOLE SEAT, BUT YOU'LL ONLY USE THE EDGE!!!!

SUNDAY! SUNDAY! SUNDAY!

KINGS LANDING TYWIN LANISTER MEMORIAL COLISEUM!

So people would actually rather watch this show on a computer/tablet or stream it to their tv with crappy quality?

Half the pleasure of watching shows like this is glorious HD on big screens.
HBO broadcasts in 720p. If you want 1080 you have to wait for the bluerays.

Didn't see the first espisode of season 5 until last night. Ended up watching episodes 2 and 3 as well :bag: I couldn't help myself.

Sebowski said:
flapgreen said:
Does anybody know any illegal websites I can watch the first season on?
Just jump right in. It's fine.

And feel free to ask any questions you have. You can post live as you're watching if you want. We'll help you out.
Great. Thanks. Starting up the series

Sebowski said:
flapgreen said:
Does anybody know any illegal websites I can watch the first season on?
Just jump right in. It's fine.

And feel free to ask any questions you have. You can post live as you're watching if you want. We'll help you out.
Great. Thanks. Starting up the series
He's the only person that believes that. It's a terrible idea.
I was being sarcastic. I'm assuming he was as well.

Varys telling tyrion that he has two choices reminds me of the beastie boys song Paul Revere. You got two choices of what you can do. It's not a tough decision as you can see, I can blow you away or you can ride with me.

I said I'll ride with you if you can get me to the border. The queen is after me for what I did to her daughter.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cersei is getting crazier and crazier. She's becoming my favorite character.

And the doctor from Deep Space Nine is not really very threatening as a king.

God these spoiler tags are killing me.
IMO if you have watched the leaked episodes you should no longer be allowed to post in this thread.
Aaaaaaaannnndddd I watch all of the leaks this weekend.

I'll show myself out.
Not only are you banned from ALL GoT threads but HBO is also coming for you

According to reports, HBO is tracking down the people who watched those leaked "Game of Thrones" episodes. Though no serious legal action is being taken at the moment, the company is said to have sent "thousands of warnings" to those with Internet connections that shared the shows.
Has anyone gotten any warnings from their ISP?

Meh

I get it. Khaleesi is learning how to become a fair and just ruler
Speaking of the Khaleesi, are there any members of the Dothraki left in Dany's entourage? What happened to them?
The ones who were still with her when she went to Qarth were killed there when her dragons were stolen.
Werent there still some after? She got on a boat and they were all sea sick... which was the boat leaving Qarth... no?

There were plenty of dothraki alive when they left qarth. They showed them ransacking that dudes palace and stealing all his golden birds

Last edited by a moderator:
God these spoiler tags are killing me.
IMO if you have watched the leaked episodes you should no longer be allowed to post in this thread.
Aaaaaaaannnndddd I watch all of the leaks this weekend.

I'll show myself out.
Not only are you banned from ALL GoT threads but HBO is also coming for you

According to reports, HBO is tracking down the people who watched those leaked "Game of Thrones" episodes. Though no serious legal action is being taken at the moment, the company is said to have sent "thousands of warnings" to those with Internet connections that shared the shows.
Has anyone gotten any warnings from their ISP?
Nope :oldunsure:

Users who are viewing this thread