What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

filled (1 Viewer)

Mentos

Footballguy
12 teams

myfantasyleague.com

Offense-only

26-man active roster

4-man taxi squad

$35 entry fee

I wanted to use PayPal or checks through the mail, but there would be concerns since I am a stranger. Therefore, I may go the LeagueSafe route. It is not a no-brainer to use LS because I did not get paid for winning a

league where LS was used.

I will post a link to the league sometime tonight. I am not going to bother now because I am on a phone with a dying battery.

If you are interested so far, please PM me. It is first come, first served for the most part but you will help your causeif you note your fantasy football experience in the PM. Five spots have already been filled.

Last edited by a moderator:
10 owners in.

Two other owners have received invites.

This would fill us up.

However, I like 14-team leagues and a 13th potential owner contacted me. So we can easily go to 14.

For the record, I am not a big fan of leagues with 16 or more teams.

Hi Mentos. I sent you a PM yesterday if you are still interested in making the league a 14 teamer. I went to your forums. Looks like you all could use another 49ers fan! :cool: Let me know what you, and the league, want to do. Thanks!

farfromforgotten said:
Hi Mentos. I sent you a PM yesterday if you are still interested in making the league a 14 teamer. I went to your forums. Looks like you all could use another 49ers fan! :cool: Let me know what you, and the league, want to do. Thanks!
All things will not be finalized for a few days. I will ask the others if they are fine with going to 14.

farfromforgotten said:
All things will not be finalized for a few days. I will ask the others if they are fine with going to 14.
Ok. Thanks for checking. And good luck with your league no matter what you all decide.

farfromforgotten said:
Ok. Thanks for checking. And good luck with your league no matter what you all decide.
looks like we will stick with 12I will contact you should anyone drop out or fail to pay in a timely fashion

Users who are viewing this thread