What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**FFA POKER** (2 Viewers)

SMURF WINS! 11:20

Payout:

ILUVBEER- paid by IdiotBoxer

NUGS-paid by Slaton, Worm(worm send mine to Smurf if you haven't paid him from the 1st tourney $40 total to reduce the PP transactions as I owe him for rd 1).

SMURF-EVERYONE ELSE

9/10/11 players we'll do 1x for 3rd, 2x for 2nd, remainder 1st. We get over 11 players we'll adjust. Seem right?

Smurf and I chopped the 10:20
Man...how you guys gonna go and split a $20 buy in? Will one of you get the extra $20?

10:20 results

Nugs, Orc, Worm pay SMURF

Boxer, Beer, Brony pay TROGG

WHODEY pays whoever won. If you guys want to split that $20, send an extra $10 between yourselves.

post PP addys for payment.
Verdict on who I'm sending to?
I'll take the money. I didn't play or win, but that's ok.

Last edited by a moderator:
Also, almost everyone that has played in the FFA has had admin access for at least, Nugs you do. So you can run game there, I did this because most people are registered there.

Man...how you guys gonna go and split a $20 buy in? Will one of you get the extra $20?

WHODEY pays whoever won. If you guys want to split that $20, send an extra $10 between yourselves.

Send it to me. I owe smurf and will split with him.

I'm not sure how much I.m supposed to have won yesterday

first tourney-20$ chop with trogg....?

second-20$ buy in.... first place 200?

third tourney-10$ buy in... first place 60?

trogg78 said:
cheese said:

Send it to me. I owe smurf and will split with him.
Who is Beer and Brony at FBG? I would like to get paid so I can pay smurf and play in more tourneys.

Are you Smurf? PM me your paypal and I will send you $30. If Cheese Pays me I'll send you the other $10 too.

Are you Smurf? PM me your paypal and I will send you $30. If Cheese Pays me I'll send you the other $10 too.
Trogg, why you no play tonight?
I'll be playing. Just need to make sure the wife doesn't have a mental breakdown before I sign up for one.

Trogg, why you no play tonight?
I'll be playing. Just need to make sure the wife doesn't have a mental breakdown before I sign up for one.
Good luck brother.

Users who are viewing this thread