What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**FFA POKER** (2 Viewers)

I think I have a bad rap for not paying. but honest to god I cannot remember who I was supposed to pay and if I paid him. If I didn't, fine, I'll make it right. I think I paid someone at some point, though. Long stupid story short, I would like to be allowed into whatever group is getting going in the event that my husband would like to play.
:thumbup: you paid me when we played... login info is above...
Thanks. I drink a lot, so I miss stuff.

I created a tourney for tonight, NLHE $10, just to check interest. Starts at 9pm Central.
Possibly in.

Definitely in for Saturday night final 4 viewing poker game.
I created a tourney for tonight, NLHE $10, just to check interest. Starts at 9pm Central.
Probably in ... not that I am terribly optimistic anyone will show up!
I'm not either, but it's worth a shot. I think we might get more people on the weekends though. Once people register I will add them as admins, so that everyone can create new tournaments, in case I'm not around.

Yeah, just saw you registered. Apparently I have to approve each member. No big deal, but might make it difficult to join last second.

Let's do this

I registered.

I play almost every night with a rotating group of 6-20 guys depending on the night of the week.

Sit and Go / 3000 chips / 10 min blinds / winner take all - 2nd place free rolls if we get 5+ entries

I'd be willing to merge a few of you guys over if you'd like. Paypal immediately after the games is what has kept us running for so long.

Last edited by a moderator:
Let's do this

I registered.

I play almost every night with a rotating group of 6-20 guys depending on the night of the week.

Sit and Go / 3000 chips / 10 min blinds / winner take all - 2nd place free rolls if we get 5+ entries

I'd be willing to merge a few of you guys over if you'd like. Paypal immediately after the games is what has kept us running for so long.
I saw it, will approve as soon as kid is sleeping. It's just the 3 of us tonight so far, so I doubt it'll happen, but I'll keep trying until at least through A couple of weeks.I'd be interested in your other home game... Stakes? Times? Game?

ok, approved... we might not get tourney off at top of the hour, but we could push it 30-60 mins if people wants to play

ok, approved... we might not get tourney off at top of the hour, but we could push it 30-60 mins if people wants to play
3 registered

might be easier if I port a few of my guys over to our group.

Unfortunately there's a few obnoxious people in my home game who think they are Teddy KGB.

I'll grab a few guys.

####, sorry. I don't have kids tonight so was antticpating a different evening. Mrs. SLB has to be at work at 5 so things have changed. If you start without me, no big deal GB/s

Would love to start doing this again. Always some fun games. Interested in joining Bender's crew if the invitation is open. Really miss playing poker as much as I used to.

Oats> You still play? We've had some epic HU games, let's do it again soon.

Would love to start doing this again. Always some fun games. Interested in joining Bender's crew if the invitation is open. Really miss playing poker as much as I used to.

Oats> You still play? We've had some epic HU games, let's do it again soon.
Haven't played since back when I used to play HU with you and Bender and Cav. I'm game for starting that up again.

St. Louis Bob said:
charvik said:
St. Louis Bob said:
FFA REBORN

nobodyknew

I can't find where to login. #### me.
:oldunsure: no new registered...
Where do I register?
same question here
In the Poker Stars app:

home games on the right side of the window

then "join a poker club", enter the info:
Name: FFA Reborn (Name needs to be approved by PS, and may still be pending, but all you need is ClubID)

ClubID: 1993087
invitation code: nobodyelsewill

St. Louis Bob said:
charvik said:
St. Louis Bob said:
FFA REBORN

nobodyknew

Where do I register?
same question here
In the Poker Stars app:

Name: FFA Reborn (Name needs to be approved by PS, and may still be pending, but all you need is ClubID)

I applied to join. Just waiting for approval.

St. Louis Bob said:
charvik said:
St. Louis Bob said:
FFA REBORN

nobodyknew

Where do I register?
same question here
In the Poker Stars app:

I applied to join. Just waiting for approval.
done!

Game for tonight is scheduled. I think we have 7 people who have signed up for the club, and we need more.

Game for tonight is scheduled. I think we have 7 people who have signed up for the club, and we need more.
I don't know if mlbnfl is signed up for the club, but he used to play in pretty much every game when we were active for a bit last year.

Users who are viewing this thread