What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2013 Interboard Challenge League (2 Viewers)

As commish, I can indeed submit a lineup, and commissioners can always submit for their own team-mates ;)

Clash emailed me though for his password. I reset it for him and emailed him back. I'll double check at 1250 and submit if necessary then. Keep an eye on each other and always feel free to text/email/PM me if you see issues problems with lineups!

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, down 61 in one match, 55 in another after Thursday.

Playing one team where our RBs and top 2 Wrs are identicfal. 4 of the 8 Calvin Johnsons are involved in my matches. Going to a awhile to get used to this.

Rene - My password remains unchanged from when you set it. You can jump in anytime you see fit. One of the reasons I didn't jump in when you first invited me was that I travel most weekends and actaully don't have innerwebs and cable at one location.

Feel free to change it Bass. I can always jump in and set a lineup with the commissioner password. Setting lineups for team-mates is legal.

Still have Bullock (K), Vick, D-Jax and McCoy to go and am sitting with 82 points thus far...I "should" walk away with at least 3 victories and am hoping for 4...played some jacked up teams this week. I remember "eye balling" it last year and 120 points was usually good for 4 wins, 130 for 5 plus.

Quick question on add/drops...I have Roth as my backup QB, and am thinking after that game, he is destined for "ho hum" numbers throughout the year...with Vick as my QB, should I drop him and move to a Geno Smith/Manuel-type? Or am I just overreacting?

Bleh. Looks like I'll go 3-4 this week, despite putting up 140+. Ran across Peyton in two of them. :rant:

Sitting at 125.02 with only Bulluck to go. Don't have any guarantee wins yet and could be anywhere between 0-3 wins this week.

Looks like a solid start. I have at least 6 wins, maybe 7 depending on how tonight shakes out. Looks like most of our lower half guys still have 1 or more players to go- which is NOT the case for many of the teams sitting around them score wise (IE: our guys will mostly be moving UP in the scoring list)

We'll see for sure tomorrow, but looks like a very nice week 1 for us.

iirc...waivers run on wednesday night....and open add/drop is thursday morning....not exactly sure of times...it says somewhere in the rules, etc

there are guys sitting on comp at exactly time that add/drops open...it's a free for all like trying to get concert tickets or some ####....

Don't forget to put waivers in...if you are not sure how to do it in MFL, definitely ask someone. Each year there are people from different boards who do not know how to do it correctly, and they tend to just add/drop after waivers and miss out on the better free agents.

Just for reference. If you go to Reports>>Players>>Top Free Agents it will show you how many copies of each player are still available (if any).

hey boys...a chance Vereen gets dropped tonight in waivers...i will be looking to add and stash him when add/drop window opens Thursday morning....if you have room, he might be worth a stash.....better then a backup QB/PK/DST etc IMO....could payoof down the road.....not sure I would let him go, but some might....

Intraboard trading ends tonite. I could part with RG3 who finished 10th last week after a crummy week or possibly Cameron or Gates. Also could move Bryce Brown to a McCoy owner. I would be looking for WR help.

hey boys...a chance Vereen gets dropped tonight in waivers...i will be looking to add and stash him when add/drop window opens Thursday morning....if you have room, he might be worth a stash.....better then a backup QB/PK/DST etc IMO....could payoof down the road.....not sure I would let him go, but some might....
Thanks for the heads up. Picked Vareen and Broyles up this morning.

eta - Just picked up Burleson.

New roster

QB - Kaepernick, RG3

RB - S Jackson, Murray, Vareen, Hillman, B. Brown

WR - CJ, Nelson, Heyward-Bey, LaFell, Broyles, Burleson

TE - Gronk, Jordan, Gates

K - Haushka

D - Detriot

bass....whats your take on the Broyles/Burleson thing.....thought about adding one of these guys too but not sure how it may shake down....Burleson had what would be a typical week for him, and it was productive, is he gonna keep that roll all year....is Broyles gonna come in and muddy it up....

I have SEA DST....but just added PHI and OAK and may roll with one of them this week......I am so looking forward to the SEA/SF game this Sunday night......think it is going to be crazy like we haven't seen crazy up in there that night....but not sure if their DST will dominate SF like I think PHI DST will to SD or OAK to JAC....SD oline is horrible and JAC is even worse.....like the way the up tempo seems to carry over to the PHI DST....OAK got some pressure on Luck...could have a field day on Henne....any thoughts boys...?

hey my mock draft forum friends...I hate to throw a WDIS question out there but I'm killing myself over this one in a home league...and I respect your guy's opinions....tia...

Brady or Kaepernick this week....thoughts

hey my mock draft forum friends...I hate to throw a WDIS question out there but I'm killing myself over this one in a home league...and I respect your guy's opinions....tia...

Scoring?

Seattle limited Newton to 125 last week and not a ton of damage on the ground. Seattle's secondary is suited to match up v. Boldin/VD. The Pats will be on a national stage and hate the Jets. That said, if Brady stinks it up, you have to live with that for 3 days.

bass....whats your take on the Broyles/Burleson thing.....thought about adding one of these guys too but not sure how it may shake down....Burleson had what would be a typical week for him, and it was productive, is he gonna keep that roll all year....is Broyles gonna come in and muddy it up....

I have SEA DST....but just added PHI and OAK and may roll with one of them this week......I am so looking forward to the SEA/SF game this Sunday night......think it is going to be crazy like we haven't seen crazy up in there that night....but not sure if their DST will dominate SF like I think PHI DST will to SD or OAK to JAC....SD oline is horrible and JAC is even worse.....like the way the up tempo seems to carry over to the PHI DST....OAK got some pressure on Luck...could have a field day on Henne....any thoughts boys...?
I expect Broyles to muddy it up. If I had listened to you guys last week at QB or had Burleson instead of Gates, we would have had two more wins. Burleson will be a spot start for me until Broyles comes back and good protection for the down weeks CJ might have. If either (Burleson/Broyles) gets shelved later in the year I'll have a nice option.

So speaking of WDIS - Gates v. Philly or Burleson v. Arizona. Dodds has it a coin toss.

I can't wait till Gronk comes back.

Stinkin Ref said:

WDIS questions belong in the AC forum newbie. LOL

Tough choice, but I think I would take my chances with Brady. Even though is receiving corps is decimated, I don't see any QB being a good start against SEA, especially in SEA.

I like Burleson over Gates too.

Scoring?

Seattle limited Newton to 125 last week and not a ton of damage on the ground. Seattle's secondary is suited to match up v. Boldin/VD. The Pats will be on a national stage and hate the Jets. That said, if Brady stinks it up, you have to live with that for 3 days.
Glad you didn't listen to us.

Managed to loss one game by 0.18 and another by 0.08. fu Pete Caroll for not kicking a FG late.

Of course if I had started Gates over Burleson I would have gone 7-0 rather than 4-3. This is exactly why I migrated strictly to best ball the last three years.

Looks like I could pull another 7-0 week. Only two of my games are "done", but I am playing AJ Green tonight (up by 50+ in all three matches), Antonio Brown (up by 20) and the Cincy D (up by 30)...the Antonio Brown game has me mildly concerned, but even walking away 13-1 from the first two weeks is more than I could have hoped for.

On a brighter note, team Holloway bounced back. I have already secured six wins, according to the zach live scoring and lead the last team by 35 , but he still has Antonion Brown going tonight.

I have 2 wins secured and should get a 3rd unless Antonio Brown puts up 27+ points tonight.

Another less that average week. Scored a paltry 114.3 this week.

Looks like 4-3 this week. I actually scored better than last week by a bit (135), but the teams I played either scored 150 or 100.

Here's how I see things shaking out...

Duckboy 4-3

Bro1ncos 3-4

Stinkin Ref 0-7

BnB 4-3

Rene 6-1

Sinrman 2-5

Old Mil 5-2

ARod 6-1 (assuming Bengals get 3 def pts)

Gringo 1-6

Clash 5-2

Holloway 7-0

Sweet Love 7-0

50 wins 34 loses

Duckboy 4-3

Bro1ncos 3-4

Stinkin Ref 0-7

BnB 4-3

Rene 6-1

Sinrman 2-5

Old Mil 5-2

Gringo 1-6

Clash 5-2

Holloway 7-0

Sweet Love 7-0

50 wins 34 loses
wow....on the site they usually pimp the boards that throw up a what they like to call a "50 burger"....glad to see we seem to have some balance and can ham and egg decent weeks when teams go from one end of the spectrum to the other like I did these last two weeks....nice job to those of you picking up some of the slack for the rest of us.....

sorry about the Burleson over Gates suggestion Bass...I'm not going to respond to those anymore.....it's the worse part of my fantasy game.... the WDIS ####....I can usually draft a decent team but the weekly coin flip decisions I truly suck at....

I also firmly commit to not over thinking things and trying to get cute for the rest of the year....(ie: picking up PHI DST and playing them over SEA)...SEA will be in my lineup every week

Duckboy 4-3

Bro1ncos 3-4

Stinkin Ref 0-7

BnB 4-3

Rene 6-1

Sinrman 2-5

Old Mil 5-2

Gringo 1-6

Clash 5-2

Holloway 7-0

Sweet Love 7-0

50 wins 34 loses
wow....on the site they usually pimp the boards that throw up a what they like to call a "50 burger"....glad to see we seem to have some balance and can ham and egg decent weeks when teams go from one end of the spectrum to the other like I did these last two weeks....nice job to those of you picking up some of the slack for the rest of us.....

sorry about the Burleson over Gates suggestion Bass...I'm not going to respond to those anymore.....it's the worse part of my fantasy game.... the WDIS ####....I can usually draft a decent team but the weekly coin flip decisions I truly suck at....

I also firmly commit to not over thinking things and trying to get cute for the rest of the year....(ie: picking up PHI DST and playing them over SEA)...SEA will be in my lineup every week
Not your fault. You guys were dead on the week before. Burleson was still the smart play. While he didn't rock it, CJ did so I still got the points. Right now it's just important for me to tread water until Gronk can come back. It's most important that we get as many people in the upper two playoff tiers as possible.

Royal is on the waiver wire.

Congrats to our own Sweet Love for being the only undefeated team after two weeks!

Keep the mo jo going bro.........

Standings not calculated yet, but I suspect we widened the lead. Looks like we had another 50+ win week!!!

More...we have 3 of the top 5 highest scoring teams, and our lowest scoring teams would beat 3 or 4 guys or more on any other team. Ridiculously good start for team FBGs

Standings not calculated yet, but I suspect we widened the lead. Looks like we had another 50+ win week!!!

More...we have 3 of the top 5 highest scoring teams, and our lowest scoring teams would beat 3 or 4 guys or more on any other team. Ridiculously good start for team FBGs
The team that was in second absolutely crushed it this week as far as total score.

I think we ended up at 50 and 34. Monday night wasn't kind to us.

I ended up at 3-4, losing 3 games by less than a point. :topcat:

Here's what I'm seeing on the wire...

Dobson, Aaron NEP WR

Powell, Bilal NYJ RB

Royal, Eddie SDC WR

Snelling, Jason ATL RB

Rodgers, Jacquizz ATL RB

And possibly Starks for any Lacy owners.

Users who are viewing this thread