Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

How do you rank these 4 young WRs in Standard Scoring? (Floyd, Jeffrey

I like Hopkins best, AJ hasn't got too many seasons left at this point!

Patterson has the biggest upside but he is boom or bust if you fancy taking a risk.

I like Floyd a little more than Jeffrey.

I would have:

Hopkins

Floyd

Patterson

Jeffrey

but you can move Patterson around depending on how much risk you feel like taking!

On upside

Patterson

Floyd

Jeffery

Hopkins

Other than Patterson I don't think any of them can separate from the others based on their situations and talent. Reasons are Fitz, Marshall and AJ

Patterson at least has a shot at clear #1WR in his offense for the foreseeable future = targets = opportunity.

Upside alone: Patterson, Floyd, Hopkins, Jeffery.

How I'd rank them considering their floors as well as their ceilings: Hopkins, Patterson, Floyd, Jeffery. I think Hopkins has the highest floor of the four of them.

Quality player/production to me would be

Floyd

Hopkins

Jeffery

Patterson

I think Patterson could pretty easily jump in front of Jeffery but I have my doubts. As for Floyd and Hopkins, you will get solid WR3 numbers for them this coming year and possibly WR2. Jeffery is more up in the air and nobody really knows about Patterson and what he'll be able to do with him being so raw

4 Jeffery: hasn't shown much aptitude for improvement so far, but it's still very early in his career. Perhaps he will get it.

3 Patterson: huge athletic ability, but very raw in all of the skills necessary to excel plus, at least for now, has QB issues. How far can you look out even for an athletic freak?

2 Floyd: his performance improvements late last season show huge promise and further development was evident in OTAs. The issues remain QB uncertainty over the longer term and being #2 behind a very skilled and fit #1. He should produce WR3/4 this year depending on how effectively Arians' scheme, attitude and personnel changes improve this team, but, absent better QB play &/or Fitz giving in prematurely to age or injury, he lacks Hopkins' opportunity.

1 Hopkins: the most polished all around skills in this group and he seems to get the need to continually work on improving his game. Still, in a run first scheme & with AJ still producing, he's probably no better than WR4/5 this season.

For this season I would go:

Floyd

Hopkins

Jeffery

Patterson

For dynasty

Hopkins

Floyd

Patterson

Jeffery

• 3 weeks later...

Archived