Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Official Johnny Manziel Thread - participates in Fan Controlled Football: 'Feels like I'm super washed up'

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

RIP

His argument is pretty ridiculous, but there's really no reason to bring up Ferguson or the I can't breathe protests in response. Pretty poor taste here guys.

Just now, DallasDMac said:

Seems like most the time I see a headline about him now, it's from TMZ. So I don't think it's really the sports world that can't get enough. It's the reality TV types.

so they wont be talking about him today on Mike and Mike?

12 hours ago, Soulfly3 said:

Poor guy is going to die, and is just being made a spectacle of. 

Did you hear about the fellow who was touring the eyeglass manufacturing company and fell into the lens grinding machine when he started horsing around?

Edited by Ditkaless Wonders
  • Like 2

Getting to this point is a mental sickness. He needs help. 

I dont know... I dont/wont ever understand pissing on a guy who is clearly not stable or aware enough to save himself. You're basically saying the kid deserves to die.

That's seriously messed up

30 minutes ago, Soulfly3 said:

I dont know... I dont/wont ever understand pissing on a guy who is clearly not stable or aware enough to save himself. You're basically saying the kid deserves to die.

LOL WUT??????????

• Like 1
33 minutes ago, Soulfly3 said:

Perhaps you would be so kind as to set out your syllogism here, it eludes me.

10 minutes ago, Gustavo Fring said:

Get this kid a reality show and another 8 ball. 

Was a time not so long ago where media whoring meant a nip slip, and reality T.V. audiences could be amused by a tight bottom on a starving girl on a beach or Paris Hilton saying 'that's hot".  No more stumbling fat jersey slut's.  no, now you want to make it you have to up your game several magnitudes.  Unless Johnny football wants to become, through surgery,  a Thai ladyboy prostitute doing squat cobbler videos he is done.  A dumb failed jock on coke and booze, not today boyo.  We demand real effort from our media whores today.  The market is saturated.  Would he consider having duck lip implants and becoming the mistress of a hip hop gangster?

3 hours ago, Ditkaless Wonders said:

Was a time not so long ago where media whoring meant a nip slip, and reality T.V. audiences could be amused by a tight bottom on a starving girl on a beach or Paris Hilton saying 'that's hot".  No more stumbling fat jersey slut's.  no, now you want to make it you have to up your game several magnitudes.  Unless Johnny football wants to become, through surgery,  a Thai ladyboy prostitute doing squat cobbler videos he is done.  A dumb failed jock on coke and booze, not today boyo.  We demand real effort from our media whores today.  The market is saturated.  Would he consider having duck lip implants and becoming the mistress of a hip hop gangster?

haha, throw him on the bachelorette.  He can do his coke/booze thing and maybe even punch out a couple dudes (or for all we know the bachelorette herself). 

Ex-NFL QB Johnny Manziel's friends are convinced he'll die if he continues his behavior 

Manziel continues to drink heavily and is now allegedly not even trying to hide his cocaine issue. "He's in a horrible downward spiral," one person close to Manziel said. "If he continues this way for much longer he will die." Apparently a group of Manziel's friends tried to confront him about his problems, but he "flipped out and wouldn't hear it." We have a hard time believing Manziel even has "friends." He seems to merely have drinking and drug buddies.

Source: TMZ Sports

The  sad part of this is when the years go by and he cleans up he is going to look back with some serious regrets if he does not kill himself.

I think what we are seeing is a perfect example of poor parenting and I have no real evidence of this, but I remember reading a article where his dad was quoted as saying something to the effect that they would buy Johnnie a car or fund trips or what not just to try to keep him out of trouble. Johnnie is a 14 year old that never grew up and found his vices that he might have controlled somewhat in college he can't control on his own. I suspect the same Johnnie you see now is the same Johnnie in high school except with worse habits. 

I'm actually really rooting for the kid because he seems so totally lost and screaming for help and real guidance. The recent trip to Columbus where he was sitting alone at a bar in  short north drinking and watching the draft was maybe the saddest thing I have seen in a long time. He looked miserable.

On May 22, 2016 at 7:59 PM, Soulfly3 said:

Poor guy is going to die, and is just being made a spectacle of. 

Imagine how bad off he would be.....if he was an addict.....instead of a kid in his 20s who just likes to party like any normal guy in his 20s.

9 hours ago, Alex P Keaton said:

Imagine how bad off he would be.....if he was an addict.....instead of a kid in his 20s who just likes to party like any normal guy in his 20s.

Is what he's doing really all that normal though?  I know I did a lot of stupid crap and partied plenty when I was younger in high school and college but once I finished school is was grown up time.  He's an adult now, not some frat boy who loves to party.  

Somewhere in 1000 different alleys/crack houses in the world right this very instant, people are dropping like flies from whatever chemical vices they could find. Not sure why I should care about this cocky entitled sack of #### any more than I would a nameless dude who they found in a dumpster. :shrug:

Also hi Shark Pool, props to you guys for keeping the torch lit

• Like 1
51 minutes ago, McGarnicle said:

Somewhere in 1000 different alleys/crack houses in the world right this very instant, people are dropping like flies from whatever chemical vices they could find. Not sure why I should care about this cocky entitled sack of #### any more than I would a nameless dude who they found in a dumpster. :shrug:

Also hi Shark Pool, props to you guys for keeping the torch lit

frankly we should care less about a guy who had a chance most of us can only dream of, a full ride scholarship to a decent school, has millions (or did), has friends trying to help him, could reach out to almost anyone and get help, and refuses to do so.  He's pathetic.  

The nameless guy in the dumpster is sad but he never had the opportunity this idiot did.

• Like 1

Pretty sure Manziel hasn't had friends trying to help him for a long time now.  Seem more like a group of enablers, some of whom had a reality check way to late to make a difference.

17 hours ago, Chaka said:

Pretty sure Manziel hasn't had friends trying to help him for a long time now.  Seem more like a group of enablers, some of whom had a reality check way to late to make a difference.

Likely true. They probably want to milk that gravy train for all they can before the well runs dry.

20 hours ago, Chaka said:

That's a generalization on something there's no way to know whether it's true or not. 

2 hours ago, Tool said:

That's a generalization on something there's no way to know whether it's true or not. 

Like poker life is a game of incomplete information and you ultimately have to make decisions and draw conclusions based upon that information.  What does the incomplete information we all have about Manziel's life tell you about the support group he has been rolling with over the last few years?

1 hour ago, Anarchy99 said:

Wow, they waited a whole fifteen minutes....

How much of a dooshnozzle do you have to be foir your family(!) to just leave if you are 15 minutes late.

Granted it was for a helicopter ride and there may have been a timetable, but still...

20 minutes ago, msommer said:

Wow, they waited a whole fifteen minutes....

How much of a dooshnozzle do you have to be foir your family(!) to just leave if you are 15 minutes late.

Granted it was for a helicopter ride and there may have been a timetable, but still...

Why would you wait?

6 hours ago, pantherclub said:

Dude will be dead in a year.

If I happen to be in this forum and this thread is bumped and I've not seen news in last few hours I pop in just to see if he like just died or something. It's why I'm here now.

8 minutes ago, Captain Fantastic said:

While I'm tempted to go back through all 137 pages, I'll just ask:

Anyone pushing the idea that Manziel is a Niner when training camp officially opens? The redemption of Chip-n-Johnny...

:tinfoilhat::popcorn::suds::boxing:

Honestly, no one is pushing for Johnny to be playing anywhere (seriously, not sarcasm). It's just a matter of if you'll be happy or sad when he's found dead from an OD or whatever. I don't think anyone has mentioned him possibly playing anywhere this year in quite awhile.

1 hour ago, Shutout said:

Wouldn't you think this guy would run out of money soon?

Yeah, its not like before the last Collective bargaining agreement where rookies could score big, and he was not a top ten draft choice.  Kid can't have had more than a few million signing bonus and the tax man and his agent would have got a bit of that.

Edited by Ditkaless Wonders
On 6/1/2016 at 8:31 PM, Ditkaless Wonders said:

Yeah, its not like before the last Collective bargaining agreement where rookies could score big, and he was not a top ten draft choice.  Kid can't have had more than a few million signing bonus and the tax man and his agent would have got a bit of that.

his parents are worth $50 million from what I have read

1 hour ago, JoeSteeler said:

his parents are worth $50 million from what I have read

Probably explains a LOT.

I admit, I only open this thread every time I see it on the front page because I expect to read he is dead.

• Faust changed the title to Official Johnny Manziel Thread - participates in Fan Controlled Football: 'Feels like I'm super washed up'