Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Official Johnny Manziel Thread - participates in Fan Controlled Football: 'Feels like I'm super washed up'

Faust

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Joe Summer said:

Manziel to agent: "What's the lowest number of autographs that I need to sign to pay for coke and hookers for the weekend?"

How many autographs at $1 per autograph? Is thinking getting a buck per autograph too high an asking price for a never has been?

He doesn't look well.

Manziel will charge $99 to sign any item, plus $29 extra if you want him to write a special inscription up to four words. There also will be a $99 charge for a professional photo, but only a $50 charge if it's a selfie.

http://www.sfgate.com/sports/manziel/article/Johnny-Manziel-to-charge-50-per-selfie-in-Houston-10848616.php?utm_source=fark&utm_medium=website&utm_content=link&ICID=ref_fark

9 hours ago, fatness said:

Manziel will charge $99 to sign any item, plus $29 extra if you want him to write a special inscription up to four words. There also will be a $99 charge for a professional photo, but only a $50 charge if it's a selfie.

:lmao: I'd literally rather take a selfie of me using that Grant to light a cigar. It would be a more productive use of the cash.

The best part is that he's offering these photo "opportunities" at malls.

The Texas A&M Heisman Trophy winning quarterback will be at the Stadium Signatures stores in Katy Mills Mall from 7-8 p.m. Feb. 2 and Woodlands Mall from 7-8 p.m. Feb. 3.

He'll probably end up in the food court snapping selfies of himself and handing them with a bill to people eating.

Edited by fatness

On 1/12/2017 at 11:41 AM, fatness said:

The best part is that he's offering these photo "opportunities" at malls.

He'll probably end up in the food court snapping selfies of himself and handing them with a bill to people eating.

i would normally agree with all of this, but I wouldn't be surprised if he could have a long career doing this in the state of Texas. The population there is so out of whack with everything, i could see people wanting his autograph while the other 95% of the country would literally not pay :2cents: for anything from this fool (who is some becoming more of a pity party and not as fun to laugh at). 

But i would wager, that he will make some money at these stupid events because for lack of better words, there are a lot of ton people out there

Some recent tweets from Johnny:

Johnny Manziel @JManziel2 2h2 hours ago

No lie.. I was a ##### in 2016 I'm just trying to be a good PERSON again

#LostInTheSauce

Johnny Manziel @JManziel2 2h2 hours ago

Just had this brought to to my attention. I'm not charging a penny for a damn "selfie" at the super bowl.

Dumbest thing I've ever heard

Edited by squistion

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 5/20/2017 at 2:00 AM, Faust said:

I actually saw that article they reference from April when it came out. I'm still not sure this article or that one explains how Hamilton got the rights to all of Kaepernick, Griffith and Manziel. Also besides Collaros they also have Masoli, so it's not clear they have room for a 3rd QB anyway, much less all three of the best possible NFL QB signees.

2 hours ago, SaintsInDome2006 said:

I actually saw that article they reference from April when it came out. I'm still not sure this article or that one explains how Hamilton got the rights to all of Kaepernick, Griffith and Manziel. Also besides Collaros they also have Masoli, so it's not clear they have room for a 3rd QB anyway, much less all three of the best possible NFL QB signees.

It very clearly says all they have to do is put their name on the reserve list on a first-come basis to retain their rights.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Free agent Johnny Manziel said he has had a couple conversations with NFL teams about returning to the league.

Manziel met with Saints coach Sean Payton during Super Bowl week, but nothing came of it. Speaking with the Dallas Morning News' Jon Machota, Manziel sounded remorseful about throwing away his football career, saying he knows "the mistakes that I made" and misses playing football "a ton." Still, he is "hopeful" he will get another shot. "I think that I made some progress in that regard," Manziel said. "Whenever I get a call, I'll do whatever I can to make the most of it." It remains unlikely Manziel gets another chance in the NFL, but it at least sounds like he has his personal life heading in the right direction.

Source: Jon Machota on Twitter

• Faust changed the title to Official Johnny Manziel Thread - participates in Fan Controlled Football: 'Feels like I'm super washed up'