What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Playoff prediction thread*** (1 Viewer)

jurb26

Footballguy
Saw a Super Bowl one but not the one that counts, the playoff prediction thread!

I'll start.

Wild Card round;

Indy 20 @ NE 27

KC 24 @ Hou 31

Det 24 @ Wash 20

SF 16 @ GB 27

Divisional round;

NE 17 @ Cinci 31

Hou 27 @ Den 24

Det 30 @ Atl 31

GB 28 @ Sea 31

Conf round;

Hou 20 @ Cinci 27

Sea 27 @ Atl 24

Super Bowl;

Cinci 24 over Sea 20

NFC West: Seahawks

NFC South: Falcons

NFC East: Giants

NFC North: Packers

Wild Card: 49ers

Wild Card: Redskins

AFC West: Broncos

AFC East: Patriots

AFC South: Texans

AFC North: Bengals

Wild Card: Chiefs

Wild Card: Colts

Wild Card Round:

Redskins 31 @ Giants 34

49ers 24 @ Packers 17

Chiefs 20 @ Bengals 17

Colts 24 @ Texans 31

Divisional Rounds

Giants 17 @ Seahawks 20

49ers 21 @ Falcons 9

Chiefs 14 @ Patriots 17

Texans 21 @ Broncos 34

Conference Rounds:

Seahawks 24 @ 49ers 21

Patriots 28 @ Broncos 24

Super Bowl

Seahawks 20 over Patriots 17

Last edited by a moderator:
NFC West: 49ers

NFC East: Cowboys

Wild Card: Seahawks

Wild Card: Saints

Wild Card: Ravens

Wild Card Round:

49ers 34 Saints 31

Seahawks 38 Cowboys 17

Texans 24 Colts 13

Ravens 17 Bengals 13

Divisional Rounds

49ers 31 Falcons 21

Packers 52 Seahawks 24

Patriots 28 Texans 24

Broncos 34 Ravens 9

Conference Rounds:

Packers 30 49ers 21

Broncos 41 Patriots 37

Super Bowl

Broncos 34 Packers 27

NFC North: Bears

Wild Card: Chargers

Wild Card Round:

Saints 38 Giants 27

Seahawks 20 Bears 17

Bengals 30 Chargers 13

Ravens 27 Texans 20

Divisional Rounds

Saints 31 49ers 30

Seahawks 24 Falcons 20

Broncos 37 Ravens 10

Bengals 20 Patriots 17

Conference Rounds:

Saints 30 Seahawks 24

Bengals 24 Broncos 21

Super Bowl

Saints 24 Bengals 17

NFC North: Bears

Wild Card: Chargers

Wild Card Round:

Saints 38 Giants 27

Seahawks 20 Bears 17

Bengals 30 Chargers 13

Ravens 27 Texans 20

Divisional Rounds

Saints 31 49ers 30

Seahawks 24 Falcons 20

Broncos 37 Ravens 10

Bengals 20 Patriots 17

Conference Rounds:

Saints 30 Seahawks 24

Bengals 24 Broncos 21

Super Bowl

Saints 24 Bengals 17
Way too many road wins

NFC East: Cowboys

Wild Card Round:

Ravens 24 Bengals 28
Saints 30 Packers 33
Colts 24 Texans 27
Ravens 17 Bengals 13

Divisional Rounds

49ers 28 Falcons 31
Packers 33 Seahawks 28
Bengals 21 Broncos 31
Texans 28 Patriots 21

Conference Rounds:

Seahawks 17 Falcons 21
Broncos 31 Texans 28

Super Bowl

Broncos 31 Falcons 27

East NYG (every other year) NE (Ridiculously easy early season schedule, but they fade and almost lose Division to MIA

North GBP (Who else wins div) CIN

West SEA (they look scary good) DEN (will roll early & often)

South NO (Ryan adds just enough d) HOU

WC SF (scary good Part II)! MIA

WC ATL KC (Worst to Playoffs)

CHAM SEA v NO

CHAM DEN v HOU

SB NO v DEN

Cham DENVER

I'm blown away how many people are picking the Bengals and the Saints to be in the SB in this thread. Honestly, both teams are barely on my playoff radar. The only reason I have Cincy winning the division is because there's nobody else there this year. If this same team were playing in any other year I'd assume they'd finish 3rd in the division and miss the playoffs again. And the Saints defense is probably the literal worst in the NFL by a wide margin.

Wild Card: Redskins

AFC North: Steelers
Wild Card: Chiefs!!!

Wild Card Round:

21 Redskins @ Seahawks 35

28 49ers @ Packers 31

10 Chiefs @ Texans 35

17 Colts @ Steelers 21

Divisional Rounds:

28 Packers @ Giants 41

31 Seahawks @ Falcons 30

21 Steelers @ Broncos 37

42 Texans @ Patriots 17

Conference Rounds:

30 Seahawks @ Giants 35

7 Texans @ Broncos 17

Super Bowl

13 Broncos vs Giants 17

I'm blown away how many people are picking the Bengals and the Saints to be in the SB in this thread. Honestly, both teams are barely on my playoff radar. The only reason I have Cincy winning the division is because there's nobody else there this year. If this same team were playing in any other year I'd assume they'd finish 3rd in the division and miss the playoffs again. And the Saints defense is probably the literal worst in the NFL by a wide margin.
Cincy is looking pretty darn good. I would not be surprised if Dalton goes on a bit of a Flacco run.

And those other guys mentioned are doing pretty well too.

Cincy is looking pretty darn good. I would not be surprised if Dalton goes on a bit of a Flacco run.

And those other guys mentioned are doing pretty well too.
Yeah I would like to see a den/cinci afc title game

Lol. Oops.

Lol. Oops.
Are the Bengals and Saints in the Super Bowl yet? Sure, both will make the playoffs. I still don't think either makes it to the big game though. They're both in terrible divisions and are feeding on that right now. Lets think about this right now... the Bengals lost to the Browns on the road. And managed to pull out close upsets against Green Bay and New England both who are shells of their former selves. Otherwise who have they beaten? The Steelers? Bills? Jets? Lions? Even their schedule the rest of the way is garbage, the hardest games they play are against San Diego and Indy.

Lol. Oops.
Are the Bengals and Saints in the Super Bowl yet? Sure, both will make the playoffs. I still don't think either makes it to the big game though. They're both in terrible divisions and are feeding on that right now. Lets think about this right now... the Bengals lost to the Browns on the road. And managed to pull out close upsets against Green Bay and New England both who are shells of their former selves. Otherwise who have they beaten? The Steelers? Bills? Jets? Lions? Even their schedule the rest of the way is garbage, the hardest games they play are against San Diego and Indy.
The Bengals are 1-1 in the division, 5-1 against everyone else. Beating the Patriots, Packers, and Lions is as good of wins as anyone has in the NFL.

Users who are viewing this thread