What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Official EJ Manuel (1 Viewer)

EJ Manuel just became the first NFL QB to lose a game in three different countries. (USA, Toronto, Canada 2013 and London, England 2015)

:lmao:

E.J. Manuel - QB - Raiders

Raiders agreed to terms with QB E.J. Manuel, formerly of the Bills.

A colossal reach by the Bills at No. 16 in the 2013 draft, Manuel busted in kind. The owner of a career 58.3 completion percentage, 6.40 YPA and 19:15 TD:INT ratio, Manuel has attempted just 110 passes since the end of the 2014 season. He'll try to earn Oakland's No. 3 job behind Derek Carr and Connor Cook.

Related: Bills

Source: Adam Schefter on Twitter

I'm dumbfounded by how there can be a 17 page thread on the guy.
He's a genuinely good person who worked hard, never complained, and flashed some skills now and then. Many of us Bills fans thought his career was crippled by Doug Marrone and his staff, both with the way they managed him and when Marrone pulled his ##### disappearing act.

I sincerely hope the best for the guy in Oakland. He deserves a career as a valued backup, imo.

I'm dumbfounded by how there can be a 17 page thread on the guy.
Seemed like one of those guys that is really raw and his potential is drafted. Gets thrown in when not ready and doesn't do well. How is that surprising? If people believe a guy has untapped potential then people will talk about it. So- sure, 17 pages on a fantasy football forum. 

Seemed like one of those guys that is really raw and his potential is drafted. Gets thrown in when not ready and doesn't do well. How is that surprising? If people believe a guy has untapped potential then people will talk about it. So- sure, 17 pages on a fantasy football forum. 
He'll never be a useable fantasy player, so 17 pages is about 16 to many.

He'll never be a useable fantasy player, so 17 pages is about 16 to many.
Well.... he was a starter for a while. So, I am sure most of the 17 pages are around when he was drafted and when he was the starter and actually very fantasy relevant. But that is just a guess. 

I've said it elsewhere, I'll say it here: I have a real hard time seeing EJ Manuel as a better option than Colin Kaepernick. 

I like Manuel's attitude and character. His gameplay leaves a lot to be desired. If the Raiders go .500 with him under center, it'll be a miracle. Considering how they struggled so far with Carr playing, I wouldn't be shocked if they lose every game until he's back. 

Sign Kaep, you idiots. Oakland loves him.

Last edited by a moderator:
E.J. Manuel announced his retirement.

Buffalo's No. 16 overall pick in the 2013 draft, Manuel patched together a 6-12 record over 18 starts in his five years between the Bills and Raiders. He signed on with the Chiefs this offseason, but ultimately called it quits after spending all of 2018 out of the league. He finishes with a total 3,767 passing yards and career 58.1 percent completion rate.

RELATED: 

Buffalo Bills

, Oakland Raiders

SOURCE: Field Yates on Twitter

May 13, 2019, 5:18 PM ET

Users who are viewing this thread