What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Need 1owner for abandoned team-$10 PPR/IDP Dynasty League (1 Viewer)

SproutDaddy

Footballguy
This league has been going for 7 years. The commissioner retired, and now the remaining members want to continue it. Just looking to fill the teams before Thursday. Once filled, there will be a 5 round rookie draft.

http://www15.myfantasyleague.com/2013/home/15275

It's 1 pt PPR with the option to run a 4-3 or 3-4 defense. The defensive scoring is very heavy. Dues are $10 to pay for the website. Desperately need 3 owners ASAP. PLEASE HELP!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
When would the draft be?

I think I'd probably be interested if I can make the draft and have an idea of what pick this team would have. Been playing primarily in an IDP keeper league for 20 years.

Last edited by a moderator:
When would the draft be?

I think I'd probably be interested if I can make the draft and have an idea of what pick this team would have. Been playing primarily in an IDP keeper league for 20 years.
If I can fill this last spot tonight, we will start the draft tomorrow. There will be an 8 hour timer between each pick. There are 5 rounds in the rookie draft. This particular team has the #9 pick. This has been one of the most fun and interesting leagues I've played in. Heavy IDP scoring. Lineup requirements are:

1 QB

3-4 RB

4-5 WR

1-2 TE

1 K

Then for the defense, you can run a 4-3 (2 DE, 2 DT, 3 LB, 2 CB, 2 S) or a 3-4 (2 DE, 1 DT, 4 LB, 2 CB, 2 S)

Users who are viewing this thread