What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

George Zimmerman Questioned by Police for Threatening Wife With Gun (3 Viewers)

According to the arrest report, after Scheibe told Zimmerman to pack his things, he "cocked the shotgun" before putting the two guns in one case. She told deputies he then became upset as she carried his belongings out and he took out the shotgun. Scheibe said she was going to call police, and Zimmerman pointed the weapon at her for a minute and "asked her if she really wanted to do that."

Zimmerman then smashed a glass-top coffee table with the gun butt and ordered Sheibe out, she told deputies. He pushed her out and locked the door.
Lemma said investigators believe two weapons are in the home -- a shotgun and an assault rifle -- and are seeking a search warrant. The arrest report said Zimmerman had apparently locked up the shotgun before deputies arrived.
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2013/11/18/zimmerman-trayvon-arrested/3628591/

According to the arrest report, after Scheibe told Zimmerman to pack his things, he "cocked the shotgun" before putting the two guns in one case. She told deputies he then became upset as she carried his belongings out and he took out the shotgun. Scheibe said she was going to call police, and Zimmerman pointed the weapon at her for a minute and "asked her if she really wanted to do that."

Zimmerman then smashed a glass-top coffee table with the gun butt and ordered Sheibe out, she told deputies. He pushed her out and locked the door.
Lemma said investigators believe two weapons are in the home -- a shotgun and an assault rifle -- and are seeking a search warrant. The arrest report said Zimmerman had apparently locked up the shotgun before deputies arrived.
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2013/11/18/zimmerman-trayvon-arrested/3628591/
Zimmy`s watched roadhouse way too many times...he`s all Ben Gazzara`ed up (Brad Wesley)

Anyone have a picture of this woman? I am very curious what kind of a woman would date ZImmerman.

Last edited by a moderator:
Let's not jump to conclusions. We need to wait until all the facts come out. Here is George Zimmerman's 911 call where he explains that his girlfriend was the aggressor and he did nothing wrong. This guy always seems to be the victim of aggressive people in his life. Talk about bad luck.
Considering his karate teacher thought Zimmerman was one of the biggest wimps ever, it is not umpossible he is often a 'victim' of such.
Dead on!

Let's not jump to conclusions. We need to wait until all the facts come out. Here is George Zimmerman's 911 call where he explains that his girlfriend was the aggressor and he did nothing wrong. This guy always seems to be the victim of aggressive people in his life. Talk about bad luck.
Considering his karate teacher thought Zimmerman was one of the biggest wimps ever, it is not umpossible he is often a 'victim' of such.
Dead on!
I am not sure what you guys are questioning. It was Martin with the bruised knuckles and Zimmerman with the bruised face and back of head with cuts. It was Zimmerman screaming like a baby. It was Martin on top taking the swings MMA style. It was Zimmerman who was described as 'soft' and could not throw a punch by his instructor. Both these people had a short fuse and contributed to the powder keg which blew up. It was just Zimmerman had a gun and Martin did not.

Last edited by a moderator:
We'll be seeing this soon.

I am not sure what you guys are questioning. It was Samantha Scheibe with the bruised knuckles and Zimmerman with the bruised face and back of head with cuts. It was Zimmerman screaming like a baby. It was Samantha Scheibe on top taking the swings MMA style. Samantha Scheibe had a short fuse and contributed to the powder keg which blew up. It was just Zimmerman had a gun and Samantha Scheibe did not.

How do we know Scheibe wasn't making PCP from Skittles?

I know this will rile some people but Samantha Scheibe walking through an apartment is suspicious. It just is.

I'm sure the forensics will bear this out.

You have a very strange definition of the word "victim"

Scheibe told deputies the ordeal started with a verbal argument and that she asked Zimmerman to leave the house. Her account in the arrest report says he began packing his belongings, including a shotgun and an assault rifle. She says she began putting his things in the living room and outside the house, and he became upset. At that point, the report says, he took the shotgun out of its case.

Zimmerman told his girlfriend to leave and smashed a pair of her sunglasses as she walked toward the front door, the report says. Scheibe told deputies he pushed her out of the house when she got close to the door.

"You point your gun at my #######g face," Scheibe is heard telling Zimmerman on a 911 call. "Get out of my house. Do not push me out of my house. Please get out of my house."

Seconds later, she told the dispatcher, "You kidding me? He pushed me out of my house and locked me out. ... He knows how to do this. He knows how to play this game."

Moments later, Zimmerman called 911 from inside the barricaded house to tell his side of the story.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/11/19/george-zimmerman-911-call_n_4301412.html

Both 911 calls are here: http://www.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment/blogs/tv-guy/os-george-zimmerman-makes-casey-anthony-look-good-20131119,0,7133161.post

You have a very strange definition of the word "victim"
That is why I put it in quotes.....or do you not get that?

How do we know Scheibe wasn't making PCP from Skittles?
Nobody takes that long to walk around an apartment unless she has bad intentions.

http://www.guns.com/2013/11/19/911-tapes-george-zimmermans-domestic-dispute-call-released-audio/

The puzzled dispatcher asked Zimmerman why he was calling 911 when police were already on the scene, to which he replied, “I just want everyone to know the truth,” but then moments later he said, “I don’t have anything to say,” when the dispatcher told Zimmerman that he could just talk to the officers who were already there.
:lmao:
That is hilarious. He wanted the public to know the "truth" since he knows his 911 call would be aired. What a nutcase. Don't know if he should go to jail or to the luney bin to treat his mental issues..

Think he'll make bail? Like his next want to be famous gf? Why else would a chic be with this guy other than to become infamous through him?

From a normal, responsible person, this actually would be the correct thing to do to ensure that the gun was not loaded prior to handling it and transporting it. Of course, his alleged subsequent actions don't help support the normal and responsible part.

I don't want this to come off like I'm defending him by any means, so I'll make sure I'll state it up front that I am not.

That said, have they said what evidence they have against him in this? They have to have some kind of solid evidence, right? I know in some states they can lock you up if there is alleged domestic violence. I think usually they need to see some kind of marks on the other person. Just wondering if they threw him in jail for just what she claimed to have happened.

Have they said anything about it?

Trying to figure out which one is jon and which one is JoJo....couple possibilities for each :mellow:
Don't forget Carolina Hustler
he wasn't quite in that league....he just thought his distinctions were much greater than they actually were.
dude he is totally in their league. Just take a trip down memory lane in the original thread. Dude is nutso.

Users who are viewing this thread