What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Halloween costume Ideas 2013 whatcha got? (1 Viewer)

Tchula

Footballguy
Six weeks early, but hey lets plan ahead. So far my best idea is to wear scrubs and a surgical mask while carrying an empty bottle of rum. I'm telling people I'm a Bacardiologist. What's your plan?

I'm going as a Gen Yer, wear thrift shop clothes with $200 shoes and a sign that says give me money because I deserve it.

I'm going to wear a suit with a blue light strapped to my chest. My son will think it's awesome I'm Tony Stark and when my wife finds me in a bar with two hot 20 year old blonds, I can say they're just part of the costume.

Six weeks early, but hey lets plan ahead. So far my best idea is to wear scrubs and a surgical mask while carrying an empty bottle of rum. I'm telling people I'm a Bacardiologist. What's your plan?
Bring a snorkel because you'll be swimming in #####

Heisenberg
Too many people will do that... I'd go for Walter Jr.Bonus points for handing out bacon to people at the party
Damn, well there goes my idea. I already look like him. Was going to make some blue rock candy and wear yellow coveralls and a respirator. :kicksrock:

Not really since I haven't done a Halloween costume in years but if I needed one in a pinch...

I'm a cheap ******* and not creative. Long curly/frizzy wig, black pants, Polamalu jersey and a head and shoulders shampoo. :P

Black and white thick striped suit, gold whistle around neck, thin beard, sunglasses......Robin Thicke from VMA awards (bonus if go with a chick dressed as Miley Cyrus)

urrabody get up.....hey, hey hey...

Saw this Facebook status: This Halloween I'm going as a democrat. When kids show up to the door I'll take half their candy and give it to kids who are too lazy to go trick or treating.

I think the wife and I are going to go as Hank and Marie. I might buy a bald cap or just say #### it and shave my head.

Saw this Facebook status: This Halloween I'm going as a democrat. When kids show up to the door I'll take half their candy and give it to kids who are too lazy to go trick or treating.
I dont get it
I saw it too and I replied I was going as a Republican and I'm going to stomp and hold my breath when it's time to pay for the costume I bought.

I dont get it
I saw it too and I replied I was going as a Republican and I'm going to stomp and hold my breath when it's time to pay for the costume I bought.
Give the candy to m&m mars and eventually it will trickle down to the children

My 6 year old is dressing up as Harry Potter. He wants me to be Hagrid. Our heights make this costume work.

At work, the 4 youngest teachers in our building are being the 4 Ninja Turtles. They want me to be Shredder. Found an awesome DIY costume on YouTube.

Same shtick every year. I go wearing jeans and no shirt. When asked I say "I'm a premature ejaculation." When they say they don't get it, I say, "I just came in my jeans."

Users who are viewing this thread