What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Trent Richardson owners, what have you been offered for him so far? (1 Viewer)

I got offered Daryl Richardson/IPead/Keenan Allen and a 2014 1st.

Quick reject

Offered the TRich owner in my dynasty Ridley, Demaryius and Cook yesterday.

Hasn't said no yet but I don't think he's going to do it. Pretty surprised actually.

Hasn't said no yet but I don't think he's going to do it. Pretty surprised actually.
That's a great offer for him, borderline best offer I've seen in a really, really long time for him.

I will take that trade all day, nice offer to get the guy you want

Was thinking of offering a Demaryius + Demarco M for his TRich + AJ

Not sure if this isn't just a lateral move. Certainly more risk. But probably more upside.

Haven't gotten to an offer yet, I've been forcing those inquiring into quick decisions. They try to low ball and I have rebut with

David Wilson, Nuk Hopkins, and at least another 1

Reggie Bush and Julio Jones

LeSean McCoy

Adrian Peterson

Rashard Mendenhall and AJ Green (I Have the rest of the AZ backfield)

Sproles and Calvin

I also may be unreasonable.

Haven't gotten to an offer yet, I've been forcing those inquiring into quick decisions. They try to low ball and I have rebut with

LeSean McCoy

Adrian Peterson

Sproles and Calvin

First one is reasonable, but after that you are asking too much

LeSean McCoy

Adrian Peterson

Sproles and Calvin

First one is reasonable, but after that you are asking too much
I have Richardson ranked #3 behind Shady and AD. Those are the only two I'd do one for one. After that, give me a stud WR and a bridge at RB. Or the equivalent of > three #1's, one of which has to be a young RB that I like.

In the end, I don't have any intention on trading him away unless someone blows me away. May as well get that out of the way before wasting too much time negotiating.

Mac. Would u do for megaton straight up? Have spiller Chris j, joicque, leveon and Andre brown as backups. And desean aj green toreey at wr

Got this offer today in a dynasty.

Give: RB Trent Richardson, WR Marlon Brown, 2014 1st (currently the 1.01)

Get: RB Montee Ball, RB Johnathan Franklin, WR Antonio Brown, WR Michael Floyd

Needless to say, I didn't have to think long about this one. Probably the worst offer I've gotten all season. By a wide margin.

Needless to say, I didn't have to think long about this one. Probably the worst offer I've gotten all season. By a wide margin.
Very bad offer.

Ouch. All of that isn't enough for just Trent, nevermind the rest.

Very bad offer.
I am surprised this isn't the worst offer you ever received EVER

Think you're looking for the "Worst Trade Offer Ever" thread -- it's around the corner.

I'm not a Trent fan, but that's really, really bad. Particularly assuming that being in a league with you he probably knows you had Richardson at #1 overall even when he was stuck in Cleveland. WTF are people thinking?

Very bad offer.
I am surprised this isn't the worst offer you ever received EVER
It's definitely in the running.

Mac. Would u do for megaton straight up? Have spiller Chris j, joicque, leveon and Andre brown as backups. And desean aj green toreey at wr
My specific team's problem is if I trade Richardson I have no one to replace him. I am loaded with future picks, but it's in large part because I haven't liked the recent RB draft classes. I have Daryl Richardson, Quizz, Ingram, McGahee, LMJ, Denard, and all non Mendenhall AZ RB's. Oof.

If I had an adequate RB replacmeent I'd flip him for Calvin though.

That's annoying

My specific team's problem is if I trade Richardson I have no one to replace him. I am loaded with future picks, but it's in large part because I haven't liked the recent RB draft classes. I have Daryl Richardson, Quizz, Ingram, McGahee, LMJ, Denard, and all non Mendenhall AZ RB's. Oof.

If I had an adequate RB replacmeent I'd flip him for Calvin though.
After this week I'm going to flip Trich/Bradshaw for Calvin/misc.... the Calvin owner wants him this week against WAS. I want to avoid the whole new offense deal. I don't think this ends as well as people think.

It's redraft, obviously I would think differently for dynasty.

Then again, I haven't been right about anything in this particular league, so probably shooting myself in the foot trading him away. Oh, well.

Last edited by a moderator:

I will take that trade all day, nice offer to get the guy you want
Hell, yeah! I would not be able to hit "Accept" quickly enough.
Yeah when I made the offer I thought I was going above and beyond. Like I said I'm pretty shocked he's not going to do it.

Just offered the Trent owner Gore/Antonio Brown/1st(top6)/3rd, not sure if its enough to make him interested but no reply yet. Here's hoping.

Just offered the Trent owner Gore/Antonio Brown/1st(top6)/3rd, not sure if its enough to make him interested but no reply yet. Here's hoping.
That is a poor offer, I would just decline this and move on. You would have to bring a better receiver or running back to get me to even counter it

I feel like I'm devils advocate here---but why the big assumption that the move to Indy is going to somehow make a rather disappointing RB1 turn into the second coming of Adrian Peterson in the fantasy world? Even when he was the main guy in Cleveland--his output was rather disappointing. Now he's on a team where he has a legit capable backup rb behing him in Bradshaw, a qb that is more likely to be featured than he is, and wr's that need the ball to be successful Don't get me wrong--- I think he'll end up being a top 12-15 fantasy running back--but thats what I thought he would be even in Cleveland. Also--doesn't the fact that Cleveland was able to part ways with him soo easily raise any concerns? If this guy really is a franchise running back---why not keep him and draft a qb with their first or second round pick anyways. Most of the experts are saying that even a guy like Manziel won't probably go in the 1st round--so I just find it a little interesting that they gave up on him soo easily. I do understand that he is young and maybe that gives him nice solid upside value in dynasty leagues---but let's assume this year only (use a redraft league perspective). Based solely on the rest of this fantasy year---what are your thoughts about his value/production?

In FFPC league, so smaller off season rosters mitigate value second round picks IMO, I was offered Antonio Brown and a #1 and #2 picks which currently belong to team that would be in playoffs but I could see that pick ranging anywhere from 1-8.

If I knew it was guaranteed pick 1.1 would be a no but as is was a easy no and could have doubled the offers and I'd have still passed.

a rather disappointing RB1 turn into the second coming of Adrian Peterson in the fantasy world? Even when he was the main guy in Cleveland--his output was rather disappointing.
With broke ribs and knee surgery he was PPR RB8 last year. Obviously he's off to a slow start this year but you are talking a two game sample size.

Standard PPR League, 2RB, 2WR, 1RB/WR

My current team as follows:

• QB - Brees
  • QB - Palmer
  • WR - Bowe
  • WR - Hopkins
  • WR - Jeffrey
  • WR - Michael Floyd
  • WR - Randle
  • RB - CJ2K
  • RB - Forte
  • RB - TRich
  • RB - DRich
  • RB - Pierce
  • TE - Witten
  • PK - Bailey
  • DEF - HOU
I was just offered Dez Bryant for TRich and am considering it. I have little faith in Bowe at this point (more like little faith in Alex Smith). Thoughts?

-Ken

I feel like I'm devils advocate here---but why the big assumption that the move to Indy is going to somehow make a rather disappointing RB1 turn into the second coming of Adrian Peterson in the fantasy world? Even when he was the main guy in Cleveland--his output was rather disappointing. Now he's on a team where he has a legit capable backup rb behing him in Bradshaw, a qb that is more likely to be featured than he is, and wr's that need the ball to be successful Don't get me wrong--- I think he'll end up being a top 12-15 fantasy running back--but thats what I thought he would be even in Cleveland. Also--doesn't the fact that Cleveland was able to part ways with him soo easily raise any concerns? If this guy really is a franchise running back---why not keep him and draft a qb with their first or second round pick anyways. Most of the experts are saying that even a guy like Manziel won't probably go in the 1st round--so I just find it a little interesting that they gave up on him soo easily. I do understand that he is young and maybe that gives him nice solid upside value in dynasty leagues---but let's assume this year only (use a redraft league perspective). Based solely on the rest of this fantasy year---what are your thoughts about his value/production?
i agree and i'm trying to get maximum value before this weekend before people start figuring out this trade is not suddenly going to transform him into a world-beater.

i agree and i'm trying to get maximum value before this weekend before people start figuring out this trade is not suddenly going to transform him into a world-beater.
That's not going to be proven or disproven no matter what happens this weekend.

That's not going to be proven or disproven no matter what happens this weekend.
true. but i feel like this is the moment to capitalize on the buzz. he's not likely to go off this weekend, which would only put a damper on everyone's enthusiasm.

a rather disappointing RB1 turn into the second coming of Adrian Peterson in the fantasy world? Even when he was the main guy in Cleveland--his output was rather disappointing.
With broke ribs and knee surgery he was PPR RB8 last year. Obviously he's off to a slow start this year but you are talking a two game sample size.
yes--he was only the 8th best rb being the face of franchise last year--he was the only guy there. Now this year--when he actually had some qb play in weeden, and a weapon in Jordan Cameron---he's not even on pace for that. Now he's going on a team where andrew luck will clearly be the featured player, and has not only 1--but two capable backup rbs behind him--- it just seems to me that I don't see why it's safe to assume that is production somehow has far more upside now than it did before. Before this trade-- he was considered very disappointing this year---now after the trade-- it seems as though the fantasy world seems to think of him as some insanely valuable asset. Don't get me wrong---I don't dislike t-rich--- I just find it curious that the fantasy world has done complete u-turn on this guy.

Users who are viewing this thread